LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

earthworm jim(snes), toy story(n64) and toy story2(n64)

sorry to be picky...but this is my first post and i just wanted to come out askin specifics...idk about anyone, but i was wondering if there was any way to request vc titles, like the earthworm jim series from the snes, and the toy story series from the n64, im sure we all have games that we want on the virtual console, and dont get me wrong, the ones we have there are great. but what about those games that were really unsung heroes for those historic consoles. but is there anyway that we can make request to nintendo?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    i lol'ed at "toy story video game" and "unsung hero" being in the same sentence :/

Member #
    Friends
    if there was...I would be requesting Crue Ball for genesis. My favorite genesis title. I am dying for it to come out on VC sooner or later.

Member #
    Friends
    btw, the answer is NO

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    there isn't as far as I know, if there was super smash bros(64) turok(64), metal gear(nes) metal gear 2(snes i think)

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

The Conspiracy Theorist Vigilante's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by themvp89
    sorry to be picky...but this is my first post and i just wanted to come out askin specifics...idk about anyone, but i was wondering if there was any way to request vc titles, like the earthworm jim series from the snes, and the toy story series from the n64, im sure we all have games that we want on the virtual console, and dont get me wrong, the ones we have there are great. but what about those games that were really unsung heroes for those historic consoles. but is there anyway that we can make request to nintendo?
    I'm totally on your side, I would love to play Toy Story 2 again, as kiddie friendly as it sounds, that use to be my favorite game, and suprisingly it was hard for it's consumers age, and the last time I played it was... 2003. And even then I couldn't beat it, although I did beat it once in 2001, It took me 3 years but I did beat it. But since nintendo hasn't put any 3rd party games out on VC, except Sega's, I doubt it will happen.
    Vote for your favorite Canidate (or Wiichat member) in the Presidential race (Wiichat style). Vote soon, you only have 1 week until 2 canidates are eliminated, which he or she could be your favorite, see OP for rules! http://www.wiichat.com/board-games/5...hat-style.html

Ads