LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    JJ and Jeff!!! I downloaded it for it's extreme retardation factor. Dumbest game yet.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamquest64
    JJ and Jeff!!! I downloaded it for it's extreme retardation factor. Dumbest game yet.
    Agreed. It's dreadful.

I played it a few times as I wanted to get my money worth and complete it.

The first level is ass. You get to the end and then there is this huge gap in the ground. I had no idea where to go so I jumped in the hole. Died. Then turned it off, never to be played again.

I downloaded it because the concept was hilarious. J J & Jeff were talk show hosts with their own show. Hilarious. Sadly, the game is like swimming in shit. Not your shit but one of that who just had a ton of Mexican food and couldn't hold it in anymore.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamquest64
    lol yeah, those are accurate original StarFox quotes. Both from Falco I belive. And don't forget "Bibbity-bwip, bibbity-bwop" from the rabbit guy, what's his name...

yeah, pepe....I remember the "Bwing Bwing Bwing Bwaba" meaning "something something shield damage".
    DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    The original mario bros....

He went to several castles and none of them were right.

That was poor...but yes Starfox voice acting is ftw.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by supanova
    Agreed. It's dreadful.

I played it a few times as I wanted to get my money worth and complete it.

The first level is ass. You get to the end and then there is this huge gap in the ground. I had no idea where to go so I jumped in the hole. Died. Then turned it off, never to be played again.

I downloaded it because the concept was hilarious. J J & Jeff were talk show hosts with their own show. Hilarious. Sadly, the game is like swimming in shit. Not your shit but one of that who just had a ton of Mexican food and couldn't hold it in anymore.
    Speaking of poop, it's in the game too. Sometimes birds poop swirly turds on you. Or the same turds come out when you kick certain walls and they hurt you. I have yet to think of an explanation for this...

Anyway supanova, if you want to get past that big hole at the end of level 1, stand on the stump and kick around. Eventually you will kick an invisible switch which (strangely enough) makes a platform appear from thin air, allowing you to cross the hole.

Always randomly kick air and objects in the game to make stuff happen or reveal hidden coins.

Member #
    Friends
    i enjoyed Paper Mario. there were some funny parts in it. Super Paper Mario is a lot funnier, but they could put a lot more into the Wii game

Ads