WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164

MSX comes to Japan VC

Its nice to have another console
    But its another that I have yet to play on
    The two upcoming MSX titles Japan was getting, Eggy and Aleste, had a date of "2007, after fall" slapped on them around last summer. When 2008 came creeping around the corner they still weren't released though! They actually kept that date throughout the first two months of this year as well!
    The MSX was extremely popular in Japan - The Metal Gear franchise made it's debut on it. It never hit North America, but was popular in some European countries. Will it ever hit the European VC?
    Now they've finally gotten an actual date - Both should be hitting in May. That's a lot of new systems hitting VC lately - Neo Geo, Master System, now MSX, and soon enough, Commodore 64!

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    This could be interesting, as it leaves the door open for Metal Gear (the proper version, not the NES port) and its sequel.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    I am tempted to say I would buy the hell out of Metal Gear for MSX, except for 2 things. First off, The graphics were better on NEs, and the MSX has the actual Metal Gear for a boss.......not that big of a difference......but oh yeah, I was excited to find out one of my favorite games from my childhood had a predecessor.

2nd of all, what are the odds we get metal gear? We will get Donald Duck. (the one where you work sorting fruit on conveyor belts, and save up to build your playground with Huey, Duey, and Louie.)
    DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

Ads