LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member danib62's Avatar
    Member #
    13855
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    61
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1397-0239-2531-7162

    No VC Releases 3/3/08?

    Are there really no new virtual console releases today? Nintendo hasn't put out their usual press release. This is pretty weak. I guess I'll have to wait for brawl on Sunday.

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Ghost in the Shell Fan Inceptor's Avatar
    Member #
    51980
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    326
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0514-5507-8585-9222
    Yeah that's true, there are no new releases for VC. Shame.......

    *<==========Thanks to Bliss for signature========>*

    Join Ganondorf's Army
    PM Subarnu, Sparx or Inceptor to join

    Members:
    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #3
    chaos whore supanova's Avatar
    Member #
    13306
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    london, but from the original chaos city
    Posts
    313
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    That's a burn and a half.
    Last edited by supanova; 03-03-2008 at 09:12 AM.

  5. #4
    Hello-Moto/Go Leafs Go!!! wiiman14's Avatar
    Member #
    25417
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    At Wiichat
    Posts
    589
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    It went from 4 games to none lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Wamoo
    Jeez I can see it now......Robo Hookers for 20,000 wii points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    I forgot to say "w00t one year" about a month ago

  6. #5
    Go Win a Darwin Award SantaClaws's Avatar
    Member #
    34457
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    518
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7210-0959-6535-8841
    hype for brawl, everyone is focused on that :P


    MSC:159022 302146 Wins:912 Losses:391
    GH3: 0817-2537-3426 [Expert]
    Brawl: 4382-1804-6851


  7. #6
    Senior Member Napalmbrain's Avatar
    Member #
    43
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    4,286
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Oh crap. Nintendo despises Europe, so if you guys didn't get anything, they will have to redress the "balance" by actually removing games from the European Shop Channel.



    I never add friend codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.


  8. #7
    Bringer of BOTTOM!! DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,882
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    This is what all your complainin gets you

    I think nintendo have been readin about you guys complainin about games you have never played and just said "sod it no games this week"
    Weldone guys


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  9. #8
    Cimmerian Conan the Librarian's Avatar
    Member #
    15415
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    569
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain
    Oh crap. Nintendo despises Europe, so if you guys didn't get anything, they will have to redress the "balance" by actually removing games from the European Shop Channel.
    Ha! stole the words out of my mouth. I was gonna say they will begin removing our games next.

    I'll plug in the ol' wii-fi dongle and give her a peak.
    DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

  10. #9
    Cimmerian Conan the Librarian's Avatar
    Member #
    15415
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    569
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ok, here's what I got, as of 12:10 PM eastern U.S. time zone.

    On the load up menu it said "games added March 3"

    On the actual VC menu, it only lists Super Turrican as the new game, but the other page said "games", so maybe they will trickle a few more out today, which they;ve done in the past.

    any thoughts on this game guys?
    DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

  11. #10
    Casually Hardcore sirgrim's Avatar
    Member #
    34044
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    268
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    ok, here's what I got, as of 12:10 PM eastern U.S. time zone.

    On the load up menu it said "games added March 3"

    On the actual VC menu, it only lists Super Turrican as the new game, but the other page said games, so maybe they will trickle a few more out today, which they;ve done in the past.
    I just checked also. It says "only one game released 3/3/2008" at the top of that too. What a rip.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts