Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: tecmo bo

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian View Post
    whoa whoa, just cuz I threw out a year while mocking you doesnt mean I dont know what year it was made dickhead, and anyone can know real quick when they are sitting at a computer right? so no point in arguing that. I know it wasnt 94 you stupid piece of shit, cuz TEcmo Super Bowl was before 1994 and they didnt really make many NES games at that point did they?!@?! ?? Also, My team came out in 95......so now we all know the time frame right??? ok.

Ouch you got me. Jags fans have the 99 season stuck up their asses because we were 14-2 our best record.........its kind of a Freudian slip

Im glad you have time to sit here and research my favorite team. That doesnt change our winning record.
    didn't need to do research. i just knew it off the top of my head, and i'm not a super fan of theirs pissing away my money. and great, they went 14-2 10 years ago. it didn't mean shit because they watched the super bowl from their couches like everyone else that year.
    Wii code: 1197 0443 4245 5871

David Gilmour>your favorite guitarist

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by kramer840 View Post
    didn't need to do research. i just knew it off the top of my head, and i'm not a super fan of theirs pissing away my money. and great, they went 14-2 10 years ago. it didn't mean shit because they watched the super bowl from their couches like everyone else that year.
    welcome to wiichat

We went to round 2 of the playoffs in 08 after we beat the Stealers at home twice that year which has never happened since the teams (stealers) inception. What team are you even rooting for here?
    Last edited by Conan the Librarian; 04-10-2009 at 12:33 PM.
    DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

Member #
    Friends
    welcome to wiichat

We went to round 2 of the playoffs in 08 after we beat the Stealers at home twice that year which has never happened since the teams (stealers) inception. What team are you even rooting for here?
    wow. stand back. now he's bragging about making the divisional round of the playoffs. even though my team hasn't won a playoff game since '96, the dallas cowboys have enough of a history of winning where they could go winless in the playoffs for the next 25 years and still have more accomplishments than 80-90% of the NFL. and before you go on another rant, i'm a legit fan who grew up in the middle of redskin country. i'm 31, so my first real memories of the team were from the mid-80's, when they started to suck. i was there for 1-15. i was there for the super bowls (do you know what those are? no). i was there for the dave campo experience. do you really need their list of championships and accomplishments? i have a couple hours to write them out if you do.

Member #
    Friends
    wow. stand back. now he's bragging about making the divisional round of the playoffs. even though my team hasn't won a playoff game since '96, the dallas cowboys have enough of a history of winning where they could go winless in the playoffs for the next 25 years and still have more accomplishments than 80-90% of the NFL. and before you go on another rant, i'm a legit fan who grew up in the middle of redskin country. i'm 31, so my first real memories of the team were from the mid-80's, when they started to suck. i was there for 1-15. i was there for the super bowls (do you know what those are? no). i was there for the dave campo experience. do you really need their list of championships and accomplishments? i have a couple hours to write them out if you do.

Thus you are a hippocrate. You make fun of my team for its accomplishments from 1999 and here you are wanting a parade in your honor for being a fan of the trendiest overrated team that hasnt won shit since 1996...........

You want to brag about a teams accomplishment from 40 years ago when you arent from there/ had nothing to do with the building of that city's history and traditions?

Im talking about right now, and right now your team hasnt won shit in forever. You just put them down for getting into round 2 of the playoffs in 08 yet your team is so far from accomplishing the same.

Tony Homo sucks. And hey, I was there the last time the Cowboys and Jags played in either 06-07, cant remember, right when they got TO and guess who won????? not you.

Through all this bitching, I wanted to make sure you got something clear. They did not change ANYTHING to do with a players stats. The only thing they changed was copyrighted material. If you would have just asked something like that at the beginning with semi decent punctuation/ grammar, we would have understood you.
    Last edited by Conan the Librarian; 04-10-2009 at 02:28 PM.
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

Member #
    Friends
    Thus you are a hippocrate. You make fun of my team for its accomplishments from 1999 and here you are wanting a parade in your honor for being a fan of the trendiest overrated team that hasnt won shit since 1996...........

You want to brag about a teams accomplishment from 40 years ago when you arent from there/ had nothing to do with the building of that city's history and traditions?

Im talking about right now, and right now your team hasnt won shit in forever. You just put them down for getting into round 2 of the playoffs in 08 yet your team is so far from accomplishing the same.

Tony Homo sucks. And hey, I was there the last time the Cowboys and Jags played in either 06-07, cant remember, right when they got TO and guess who won????? not you.
    sweet. so you're reduced to bragging about a regular season game from 3 years ago (which romo didn't play in) and my team not winning anything since 1996. just so you know, the cowboys did more in their first 15 years of existence than jacksonville has (2 NFC titles, 1 super bowl win). you think the jags will turn it on in the next few years and start racking up lombardi trophies? neither do i. you sound like an eagles fan puffing out your chest about what your team *almost* did. "hey! remember when we almost made the super bowl that year?" here's a list of the cowboys accomplishments:

2nd most valuable franchise on earth ($1.6 billion)
    160 consecutive games (home/road) sold out- NFL record
    20 consecutive winning seasons (1966-1985)- NFL record
    25 seasons of 10 or more wins- NFL record
    29 playoff appearances- NFL record
    19 division titles- NFL record
    most NFC championship game apperances-14
    most NFC titles- 8
    5 super bowl trophies
    11 hall of famers (12 next year when emmitt smith is inducted)

when you break it down, in dallas' 50 year history, the vast majority of this came in the 30 year stretch between 1966-1995. jacksonville is entering year 15 of their existance in september. call me crazy, but i don't think they'll match ANY of the above records in the next 35.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    @ Conan

(O_O)

You're a ticket holder for the Jags? Oh you lucky bastard.

And I think this argument has gone on far enough, eh?

Member #
    Friends
    sweet. so you're reduced to bragging about a regular season game from 3 years ago (which romo didn't play in) and my team not winning anything since 1996. just so you know, the cowboys did more in their first 15 years of existence than jacksonville has (2 NFC titles, 1 super bowl win). you think the jags will turn it on in the next few years and start racking up lombardi trophies? neither do i. you sound like an eagles fan puffing out your chest about what your team *almost* did. "hey! remember when we almost made the super bowl that year?" here's a list of the cowboys accomplishments:

2nd most valuable franchise on earth ($1.6 billion)
    160 consecutive games (home/road) sold out- NFL record
    20 consecutive winning seasons (1966-1985)- NFL record
    25 seasons of 10 or more wins- NFL record
    29 playoff appearances- NFL record
    19 division titles- NFL record
    most NFC championship game apperances-14
    most NFC titles- 8
    5 super bowl trophies
    11 hall of famers (12 next year when emmitt smith is inducted)

when you break it down, in dallas' 50 year history, the vast majority of this came in the 30 year stretch between 1966-1995. jacksonville is entering year 15 of their existance in september. call me crazy, but i don't think they'll match ANY of the above records in the next 35.
    You should be proud for them, but arent you from Virginia or something? Whens the last game you went to?

Ads