8-10-09

Today we get

WiiWare

NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits
    Publisher: Over The Top Games
    Players: 1-2
    ESRB Rating: E (Everyone) – Mild Fantasy Violence
    Price: 1,000 Wii Points™
    Description: Experience the awesome story of Nyx, an enigmatic winged girl who must descend from heaven in search of her missing friend, Icarus. Fly over the ruins of ancient Greece and avoid falling into blazing sands or perishing in the claws of cruel harpies and hydras. You will need the help of Zeus and other benevolent gods from Olympus to summon their powers. They will let you cast rays, modify the scenery and control winds as you wish. By making your own wrist movements and pointing to the game screen, you will be able to achieve these and many other feats. Fly, aim and shoot using your Wii Remote™ controller. Play with a friend and maximize your abilities: While one controls Nyx, the other will control the powers from the gods.

Rock N’ Roll Climber
    Publisher: Nintendo
    Players: 1
    ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
    Price: 800 Wii Points
    Description: Prepare to “rock out” like never before in Rock N’ Roll Climber. Climb rocks using the innovative control scheme, which has you controlling your character’s movement using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk™ controllers. If you want an even more immersive experience, optional support for the Wii Balance Board™ is also available. Make your way up an array of courses, ranging from the Pop level’s indoor rock wall to the Heavy Metal level’s waterfalls (watch out for those moss-covered rocks – they’re slick). In addition to the sense of accomplishment you’ll feel upon reaching the top, you might just be rewarded with your own guitar.

Virtual Console

Super Star Wars
    Original platform: Super NES
    Publisher: LucasArts
    Players: 1
    ESRB Rating: E (Everyone) – Fantasy Violence
    Price: 800 Wii Points
    Description: Risk your life as a Jedi Knight. Join Luke, Han and Chewbacca in their fierce war against the Evil Empire. Battle treacherous aliens. Pilot two vehicles in high-speed, first-person 3-D sequences. Rip through the desert in Luke's landspeeder. Clash with aliens in the Mos Eisley Cantina. Blast menacing boss monsters and Imperial stormtroopers. Attack TIE fighters in the trenches of the Death Star. Fight your way through the wastelands of Tatooine to the hostile streets of Mos Eisley and beyond. Grab your blaster, strap on your lightsaber and take on the fight for galactic freedom.

2. Ads

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Super Star Wars
    Did I read that right?
    A licensed game?
    On Virtual console?

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny View Post
    Did I read that right?
    A licensed game?
    On Virtual console?

Yes you did read it right. We got Super Star wars for the VC

Member #
    Friends
    Super Star Wars!! Sold!

NyxQuest and Rock N’ Roll Climber look quite interesting too.
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Super Star Wars! I loved that game when I was younger, despite being terrible at. Time to see if I've gotten any better at videogames.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by DocAwesome View Post
    Super Star Wars! I loved that game when I was younger, despite being terrible at. Time to see if I've gotten any better at videogames.
    I was in heaven when they released on the SNES and feel the same now they are coming to VC.

Everyone on IGN seemed to say that Super Star Wars was a really tough game, with ESB and ROTJ being even harder.

I never had any problem with them though and completed them on all difficulty levels (although the Jedi setting was tough in ESB). I guess it's time to see if i've got worse at videogames!
    Wii games - SMG, Zelda TP, Mario Kart, SSBB, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Endless Ocean, Blue World, Wii Fit, Super Monkeyball, Rogue Trooper, Shaun White, NMH, NMH2, GH: WT, Aerosmith, Zack&Wiki, Okami, RE4, Force Unleashed, Clone Wars, Scarface, PES, Tenchu, Trauma Centre NB, Madworld, Rune Factory, Wii Sports Resort, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Muramasa, COD Reflex, Obscure, Silent Hill, Rabbids Go Home, NSMB, Bully, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Red Steel 2, Monster Hunter Tri

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Lol, I loved Super Star Wars back in the day.

Member #
    Friends
    7915-0101-5710-6533
    I still have Super Star Wars and ESB for my Super Nintendo. I never got ROTJ, though. What a great announcement!

Member #
    Friends
    WOOoO HOOOO oh ya kevin do u have cod waw?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I'm still just as terrible as I was, if not more so. Game still rocks, though. NyxQuest is pretty sweet too.

Ads