Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Na 9-7-09

WiiWare

Contra Rebirth

Price: 1,000 Wii Points™

Description: Chief Salamander and his Neo-Salamander Force travel back to 1973 A.D. to invade Earth. They land in Central America and take control of the Shizuoka ruins on the Yucatan Peninsula. There, the aliens plan the destruction of all the “Contra” on Earth. The Galactic President calls on Lance Bean, a member of the elite “Contra” warriors, to save the day, but his sudden disappearance jeopardizes the safety of the planet. Now, Bill Rizer and samurai Genbei Yagyu are the last hope for Earth. They must pick up their weapons and defeat the evil Neo-Salamander Army before all is lost. Experience the fast-paced, action-packed, side-scrolling adventure that pioneered the run-and-gun genre.

ColorZ

Price: 700 Wii Points

Description: With ColorZ, go forth in your spaceships on a mission to clean up virus-infested planets. Immerse yourself in a new gaming experience that will reveal mind-hand-eye coordination skills you never knew you had. Absorb viruses of your own color, but steer clear of the others. If necessary, you can cleverly merge your ships together to create new colors. Buzz past your enemies to keep your combo and clock up a new high score. Explore an extra dimension with the game’s multiplayer mode and share the unique experience of cooperative play between friends. Pool your forces, synchronize your movements and become a unified team of up to three players to meet the challenge together.

Virtual Console

Super Return of the Jedi

Price: 800 Wii Points

Description: Join the Rebellion and crush the Death Star in a giant universe filled with all the action and adventure of the Star Wars® finale. Take command of five different characters — from Wicket the Ewok to Princess Leia — and go up against the Empire’s worst, from Jabba the Hutt to the Emperor himself. You’re going to need every ounce of Force you’ve got in you. Battle in actual movie locales, from Jabba the Hutt’s palace to the Forest of Endor and the Emperor’s Tower. Cross sabers with the darkest of the dark side: Bib Fortuna, Jabba the Hutt, the rancor, Darth Vader and the Emperor.
    heres the link http://www.nintendolife.com/news/200...and_clubhouses

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Sorry about my typo.

Member #
    Friends
    Downloading Contra Rebirth ASA possible, but not making this simple 5 stage game online? Uh, thanks. What is this, 1998?

Anyone can join me anytime on Kaillera to play any Contra game, anytime......PM me.
    DigitalDJ still uses Wiichat. IF YOU SEE HIM LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalldj
    we will obliterate your country, you have nothing, we are everything america is the cancer, islam is the answe
    fire shall rain down upon you and cleanse your dark soul, I hope we shall never meet because pain will come in hastly fasion, do not attempt to engage worms shall devour your soul while the pure above laugh and curse your name until the day your family bloodline no longer walks the earth

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Quote Originally Posted by castlezelda View Post
    Sorry about my typo.
    Fixed
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    what all wiiware titles do u own fox?

Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian View Post
    Downloading Contra Rebirth ASA possible, but not making this simple 5 stage game online? Uh, thanks. What is this, 1998?

Anyone can join me anytime on Kaillera to play any Contra game, anytime......PM me.
    i'm gonna buy the contra wiiware game ASAP once i ship my wii into Big N cus my shop channel keeps locking up and also once i get some more point cards.
    Last edited by Fox; 09-07-2009 at 09:50 AM.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    I've got, like, 30 games downloaded but only one is WiiWare. That Brick Breaker Deluxe (or something).
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    The only WiiWare I have is Sexy Poker. (Don't look at me like that, you're no beter damnit!) Is there any good ones out there somebody could suggest?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    The only WiiWare I have is Sexy Poker. (Don't look at me like that, you're no beter damnit!) Is there any good ones out there somebody could suggest?
    Bomberman Blast (if you're a fan) its a return to the classic multiplayer meyham that SNES Bomberman fans know and love. includes 4 player offline and 8 player online. 1000 points

Lost Winds. a fun little story about a boy and a wind spirit. very good use of motion controls, one of the best Wiiware games out there. 1000 points

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I heard bad things about that Bomberman title. But Lost Winds sounds interesting. Thanks Shad

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    well the PS3/360 Bomberman ULTRA are way better but Blast is good for the Wii.

Ads