LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55
  1. #11
    Ace Attorney™ Phoenix Wright's Avatar
    Member #
    63324
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    District Courtroom - Room No. 3
    Posts
    670
    Friends
    67
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow*91 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ94 View Post
    HAHAHA! That's so funny! I downloaded mine for free, and I can download any game I want for free! XD

    Being a hacker does have its benefits.!
    thats not something you should be proud of.
    On the contrary, I'm very proud of it.
    Just the fact that I could actually do such things from Nintendo shows my strong points. Nintendo should not have made their secruity so weak.
    Oh, and it's not illegal, depending if you have the original game and console, which I do.
    So, nothing wrong with my game!

    Spoiler Alert!

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    Senior Member Skippy's Avatar
    Member #
    10574
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,191
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ94 View Post
    On the contrary, I'm very proud of it.
    I work as a software developer (not games). If people stole our software I would lose my job.

    I'm also a Nintendo shareholder. My shares are worth less when people steal the games. So you're stealing from me.


    Just the fact that I could actually do such things from Nintendo shows my strong points. Nintendo should not have made their secruity so weak.
    If people were honest, they wouldn't need security at all.

    So if someone breaks a window in your house and steals all your stuff, they can just use the excuse that your windows should not have broken so easily?


    Oh, and it's not illegal, depending if you have the original game and console, which I do.
    That's a common misconception. It is illegal.

    Cracking the protection violates the DMCA, it doesn't matter what else you own.


    When you're older, you'll understand.

  4. #13
    WiiChat Member AmuletClov's Avatar
    Member #
    56604
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NYC >W< b
    Posts
    39
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8199-5364-7318-1933
    I think Skippy's right.

    BTW, can anyone suggest a great NES game to me? There are a couple I like already but I want to try something new (Or maybe I should say "something I never tried before" considering these technically aren't new.)
    Otaku and proud of it.

    Console #: 8199-5364-7318-1933

    Animal Crossing: City Folk: 3181-7567-5278

  5. #14
    Ace Attorney™ Phoenix Wright's Avatar
    Member #
    63324
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    District Courtroom - Room No. 3
    Posts
    670
    Friends
    67
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    This is for anyone who brings up the DMCA or whatever.

    Spoiler Alert!


    So, do they just give you a NES game to download? That's it?

    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #15
    WiiChat SuperMember Atreyuk47's Avatar
    Member #
    57357
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In the middle of nowhere!!!
    Posts
    139
    Friends
    26
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-5678-9101-1121
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ94 View Post
    This is for anyone who brings up the DMCA or whatever.

    Spoiler Alert!


    So, do they just give you a NES game to download? That's it?

    wow...all this to escape 5 dollars...
    Codes
    Attention! CodMWR:1757-9638-0610
    Spoiler Alert!

    Please notify me if you use with your code included.
    Prestige 2 Level 25, Fairly Good, I have my good days.
    3137-2099-3044

  7. #16
    Not Here Shadow*91's Avatar
    Member #
    55593
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Another site.
    Posts
    1,915
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ94 View Post
    This is for anyone who brings up the DMCA or whatever.

    Spoiler Alert!
    so you think its ok just cause you're exploiting a loophole in the law. while you can't be prosecuted or arrested because of it, it's still wrong and you're taking away from the people that do things the right way. you shouldn't be proud of it.

    personally i hate people like you that hack and think its ok to hack. hacking is wrong and is illeagal, loophole or not.

  8. #17
    [I am a title] Envek's Avatar
    Member #
    56201
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    D-town
    Posts
    343
    Friends
    36
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6648-2149-2188-9549
    I wouldn't really call it hacking,but whatever no need to get jealous of others.
    Still I like to buy my games and pass them on my own.
    As for the refund,Im not in too much of a hurry to get them back.
    CoD:WaW is dead to me.
    Getting cod MW reflex soon.
    Brawl, occasionally.

  9. #18
    Senior Member Skippy's Avatar
    Member #
    10574
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,191
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ94 View Post
    This is for anyone who brings up the DMCA or whatever.
    ...
    So, don't tell me anything about breaking the DMCA or crap, because I already wen through my battles, and I'm just telling you what I'm experienced. So, good day.
    Fascinating experience. Regardless, there's no moral argument you can make in favor of your point of view.

    You're indirectly steeling from my retirement fund and I would lose my job if everyone thought the same as you.

  10. #19
    Junior Member grasuswi's Avatar
    Member #
    63558
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    dsaf
    Posts
    1
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Can you give some more sample question and answers. How great your info is! It really useful for me. Thanks.
    __________________
    Calcul taux simulation credit auto, Comparatif de simulation credit auto, Financement voiture et pret automobile

  11. #20
    Ace Attorney™ Phoenix Wright's Avatar
    Member #
    63324
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    District Courtroom - Room No. 3
    Posts
    670
    Friends
    67
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ94 View Post
    This is for anyone who brings up the DMCA or whatever.
    ...
    So, don't tell me anything about breaking the DMCA or crap, because I already wen through my battles, and I'm just telling you what I'm experienced. So, good day.
    Fascinating experience. Regardless, there's no moral argument you can make in favor of your point of view.

    You're indirectly steeling from my retirement fund and I would lose my job if everyone thought the same as you.
    True, I really can't say anything there.
    But, not many people are as smart as me,
    Hacking in this kind of way is harder than what most people think, I would say that there is about only 10% of people that can hack like me, the rest are either non-hackers, or just simple hackers. XD

    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Wii Fit Plus Release Date Announced
    By castlezelda in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 06:32 AM
  2. Mario Party 8 UK NEW release date announced!
    By Mr Money in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 01:44 PM
  3. Official Release date Announced from Nintendo
    By Wiitime in forum Mario Strikers Charged
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 11:16 PM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 05:42 PM

Search tags for this page

how can i get a refund for virtual console
,
how to get a refund from virtual console
,
how to get refund for wiiware
,

how to get refunds on wii points

,
how to refund dsiware
,
how to refund virtual console wii
,
refund virtual console games
,
super mario bros 3 vnes 7318
,

virtual console refund

,
wii virtual console refund
,
wii virtual console refund mario kart
,
wiiware refund
Click on a term to search for related topics.