Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Wiii"?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

"Wiii"?

People have been spreading rumors about what the next wii would be called and someone that I know had this really neat idea (in my opinion) that the next wii console could be called the "Wiii". Yeah it sounds the same as Wii but the name Wiii still keeps the same idea as the name Wii and doesn't dramatically change the whole name/idea of the first Wii console. Example: The name Wii originally meant the term "we" as in more then one person playing and spending time with others, the two i's in the name Wii represent two people standing side by side, so I thought that the three i's could be a symbol for more people enjoying the next wii for it having better HD quality and more game features and activity's.

Whats your opinion?
    You are a White Yoshi.

TJ is a Magikarp named Kip and is being lashed with sauerkraut by his evil grampa. Then he turned into a chicken and we are trying to save him with cookies with special sprinkles and a rainbow Rapidash from the lumpish sewer under the KFC before he is deep-fried.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Bump.
    You are a White Yoshi.

TJ is a Magikarp named Kip and is being lashed with sauerkraut by his evil grampa. Then he turned into a chicken and we are trying to save him with cookies with special sprinkles and a rainbow Rapidash from the lumpish sewer under the KFC before he is deep-fried.

Member #
    Friends
    5764-3657-1520-1551
    Thats a good idea.

Sig By Dprinny
    Bow down, b!tch!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by lazy jack View Post
    Thats a good idea.
    I thought so too.
    You are a White Yoshi.

Ads