LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member mikeyrude's Avatar
    Member #
    70334
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    folkestone
    Posts
    28
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5878-2208-3545-8973

    resident evil 2 on vc?

    is there any plans 2 release resident evil 2 on vc as it was released on n64?

  2. #2
    Angel Of Chaos daisyJ27's Avatar
    Member #
    63817
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,178
    Friends
    48
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    hopefully but im not sure. Nintendo is slow on bringing new VC games to N64

  3. #3
    WiiChat Member Ryker's Avatar
    Member #
    69866
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    56
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1814-6552-7090-6518
    I wish they'd bring out Resident Evil Archives Resident Evil 2.
    I mean they did Zero and 1, why not 2 and 3?

  4. #4
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,986
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Probably due to them all being out on Game Cube (and easy to get hold of) you will not see Resi 2 on the virtual Console


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  5. #5
    WiiChat Member Ryker's Avatar
    Member #
    69866
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    56
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1814-6552-7090-6518
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    Probably due to them all being out on Game Cube (and easy to get hold of) you will not see Resi 2 on the virtual Console
    Then why did they release the first two? :/
    I can never find 2 or 3 at gamestop around here. I always find Zero, sometimes One.

  6. #6
    She-Hulk in Smash WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,110
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Resident evil 2 is on gamestop for gamecube for like 5 bucks. Btw, which is better Resident Evil 2 or 3? i enjoyed resident evil 4.

  7. #7
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    18,986
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    Probably due to them all being out on Game Cube (and easy to get hold of) you will not see Resi 2 on the virtual Console
    Then why did they release the first two? :/
    I can never find 2 or 3 at gamestop around here. I always find Zero, sometimes One.
    Because Zero was released later on in the GameCubes life and the first was remade and also released on a console few got.

    Ebay is ya best bet for getting them


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  8. #8
    WiiChat Member mikeyrude's Avatar
    Member #
    70334
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    folkestone
    Posts
    28
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5878-2208-3545-8973
    resi 1 and 2 are the best in my opinion, code veronica was good also.

  9. #9
    WiiChat Member Ryker's Avatar
    Member #
    69866
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    56
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1814-6552-7090-6518
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    Resident evil 2 is on gamestop for gamecube for like 5 bucks. Btw, which is better Resident Evil 2 or 3? i enjoyed resident evil 4.
    I liked 2, it was fun. 3 was good, but the constant run in's with Nemesis got annoying/aggravating. 4 was great, but it didn't stick to the classics.

    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    Probably due to them all being out on Game Cube (and easy to get hold of) you will not see Resi 2 on the virtual Console
    Then why did they release the first two? :/
    I can never find 2 or 3 at gamestop around here. I always find Zero, sometimes One.
    Because Zero was released later on in the GameCubes life and the first was remade and also released on a console few got.

    Ebay is ya best bet for getting them
    Ahh.. I see. Ah well. It still would be nice if it was released again though.

  10. #10
    WiiChat Member ndragon13's Avatar
    Member #
    74083
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    62
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-5590-3447-6777
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
    I wish they'd bring out Resident Evil Archives Resident Evil 2.
    I mean they did Zero and 1, why not 2 and 3?
    I agree 100% That would make me happy. I did have all them for ps3 from the ps store, but I sold my ps3. I'm glad I did it too. But yea I would love to get them again for nintendo because Resident evil on nintendo is so much better!
    I went to Wiiso .com this place is lame and noone chats here anymore! Good bye. meet me at wiiso, it's better!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Wii remote #2 locks up during Super Mario Bros.
    By Ken M in forum Nintendo Wii Hardware
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 05:46 PM
  2. TV Show King 2
    By emtsince01 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 11:47 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 08:40 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 08:20 PM
  5. Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
    By Squall7 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 06:35 AM

Search tags for this page

can you get resident evil 4 on virtual console
,
is resident evil 2 on virtual console
,
resident evil 2 n64 virtual console
,

resident evil 2 on virtual console

,

resident evil 2 virtual console

,

resident evil 2 wii virtual console

,

resident evil virtual console

,
resident evil wii vc
,
resident evil wii virtual console
,
resident evil2 and 3 for wii
,
virtual console resident evil
,
wii virtual console resident evil
Click on a term to search for related topics.