LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Ahmet FCB10's Avatar
    Member #
    78342
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Hague, The Netherlands
    Posts
    112
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6308-6845-0316-7739
    @AntZeroX

    Maybe the 30th anniversary lol? You can buy SMW on VC by the way. YS2 isn't released I think.
    Wii system:
    6308-6845-0316-7739

    Want a friend code for a game? Ask me!


    BARA

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    mii is noob. AntZeroX's Avatar
    Member #
    79153
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    boogie down Bronx
    Posts
    61
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7897-8340-4714-3448
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB10 View Post
    @AntZeroX

    Maybe the 30th anniversary lol? You can buy SMW on VC by the way. YS2 isn't released I think.
    Yeah lol maybe. I wouldn't buy it on the vc, i have the cartridge and gba cartridge. I doub't they will release it. Don't you think it should have been included in that 25anniversary cd though? what a bunch of slackers haha
    Goldeneye FC ---- 0485-5036-5702
    Mario Kart -------- 1635-1755-5775
    Mario Sports Mix --2966-7326-1304
    Add me but let me know in a message so I can add u.
    Wii Console Code- 7897-8340-4714-3448

  4. #13
    WiiChat Member Mama Luigi's Avatar
    Member #
    78952
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    13
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Trust me they made a lot of mistakes with the 25th yr edition

    i remember getting the box went home played in less than 10 minutes took out the disk of it and put back in the case then on the box its now there collecting dust I'am dissaopinted that there wasnt at least a DVD documentary about it
    Thats Mama Luigi To You Mario

  5. #14
    mii is noob. AntZeroX's Avatar
    Member #
    79153
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    boogie down Bronx
    Posts
    61
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7897-8340-4714-3448
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Luigi View Post
    Trust me they made a lot of mistakes with the 25th yr edition

    i remember getting the box went home played in less than 10 minutes took out the disk of it and put back in the case then on the box its now there collecting dust I'am dissaopinted that there wasnt at least a DVD documentary about it
    Don't be too mad though. It was 30 bucks and now it's selling on ebay and amazon for 70-100+ dollars. So you got something at of it haha
    Goldeneye FC ---- 0485-5036-5702
    Mario Kart -------- 1635-1755-5775
    Mario Sports Mix --2966-7326-1304
    Add me but let me know in a message so I can add u.
    Wii Console Code- 7897-8340-4714-3448

  6. #15
    WiiChat Member Mama Luigi's Avatar
    Member #
    78952
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    13
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    thats funny
    because i was going to sell this on ebay for $70 + Free Shipping because iam a nice guy
    while that happens iam going to get another one for $30 at a VG store next to my old High School love that store \m/ and they still have it in stock ;D
    Thats Mama Luigi To You Mario

  7. #16
    mii is noob. AntZeroX's Avatar
    Member #
    79153
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    boogie down Bronx
    Posts
    61
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7897-8340-4714-3448
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Luigi View Post
    thats funny
    because i was going to sell this on ebay for $70 + Free Shipping because iam a nice guy
    while that happens iam going to get another one for $30 at a VG store next to my old High School love that store \m/ and they still have it in stock ;D
    I did the same thing. Some walmart around my way had like 10 so i got like 4 of them. can't knock the hussle
    Goldeneye FC ---- 0485-5036-5702
    Mario Kart -------- 1635-1755-5775
    Mario Sports Mix --2966-7326-1304
    Add me but let me know in a message so I can add u.
    Wii Console Code- 7897-8340-4714-3448

  8. #17
    Junior Member lilmsmia's Avatar
    Member #
    80372
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    1
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    To gtfunding

    You seem to know a lot about the computing behind gaming.... I do not.
    I however have been playing video games for over 25 years. I started with Atari and of course moved on to Nintendo and I just never grew out of gaming, it's a great stress reliever and I can think of a better way of spending a snowy cold winter Sunday! I even have a tattoo of the logo of my favorite game.
    My Question to you is simply, "If DK 64 is too fast to run on wii then how the hell did they get Mario 64 to do it??" They run on almost the same 3-D technology, they even had the same glitches, 3-d trees blocking ur view, 360 camera angles not smooth etc... I have played Mario 64 and I have noticed very little difference in what game play was like back on Nintendo 64...

    Just curious,
    Mia

  9. #18
    mii is noob. AntZeroX's Avatar
    Member #
    79153
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    boogie down Bronx
    Posts
    61
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7897-8340-4714-3448
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmsmia View Post
    You seem to know a lot about the computing behind gaming.... I do not.
    I however have been playing video games for over 25 years. I started with Atari and of course moved on to Nintendo and I just never grew out of gaming, it's a great stress reliever and I can think of a better way of spending a snowy cold winter Sunday! I even have a tattoo of the logo of my favorite game.
    My Question to you is simply, "If DK 64 is too fast to run on wii then how the hell did they get Mario 64 to do it??" They run on almost the same 3-D technology, they even had the same glitches, 3-d trees blocking ur view, 360 camera angles not smooth etc... I have played Mario 64 and I have noticed very little difference in what game play was like back on Nintendo 64...

    Just curious,
    Mia
    They might have looked the same but they really werent. DK required the n64 expansion pack for accelerated graphics and such. mario kart didnt. It would be really cool if they could release it though. What tatoo do you have thats interesting haha, i want a bombomb on my arm, that would be badass.
    Goldeneye FC ---- 0485-5036-5702
    Mario Kart -------- 1635-1755-5775
    Mario Sports Mix --2966-7326-1304
    Add me but let me know in a message so I can add u.
    Wii Console Code- 7897-8340-4714-3448

  10. #19
    ~graceful assassin~ hybrid -x1's Avatar
    Member #
    75824
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Shooting Star Suimmit
    Posts
    821
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1000-2000-3000-4000
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmsmia View Post
    You seem to know a lot about the computing behind gaming.... I do not.
    I however have been playing video games for over 25 years. I started with Atari and of course moved on to Nintendo and I just never grew out of gaming, it's a great stress reliever and I can think of a better way of spending a snowy cold winter Sunday! I even have a tattoo of the logo of my favorite game.
    My Question to you is simply, "If DK 64 is too fast to run on wii then how the hell did they get Mario 64 to do it??" They run on almost the same 3-D technology, they even had the same glitches, 3-d trees blocking ur view, 360 camera angles not smooth etc... I have played Mario 64 and I have noticed very little difference in what game play was like back on Nintendo 64...

    Just curious,
    Mia
    look dude that GF w/e his name is guy doesn't know what he is talking about. What he was saying that if YOU mod your wii and get the Nintendo 64 emulator called Wii64 and run DK64 its gonna run like crap

    not because DK64 is impossible on the wii because thats total bullshit
    its just the wii64 emulator thats in a beta stage for wii homebrew

    in reality ANY N64 game is possible on the wii
    but remember this "money talks bullshit walks" and on top of all that RARE the company has gone to crap for many years now so the possibility of us getting DK64 as VC in the shop channel is 0

    Though i wish Conkers Bad Fur Day was available for VC but the company behind that was also RARE




    "Rather feel like shit than be full of shit"
    ~Former DU Mod && currently part of the Daily Poll Team~
    NNID: hybrid_x1


  11. #20
    Junior Member tomtomtep's Avatar
    Member #
    80463
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    tomtomtep23
    Posts
    1
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I however have been playing video games for over 25 years. I started with Atari and of course moved on to Nintendo and I just never grew out of gaming, it's a great stress reliever and I can think of a better way of spending a snowy cold winter Sunday! I even have a tattoo of the logo of my favorite game.

    sugar daddy

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Donkey Kong Country Returns
    By mitch94 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 06:34 PM
  2. E3: Donkey Kong Country Returns Announced
    By Wii News in forum Wii News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 10:40 AM
  3. Brawl Soundtrack Thread *Spoilers*
    By naisatoh in forum Smash Brothers
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 06:06 AM
  4. Donkey Kong Barrel Blast
    By XxRed12xX in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 09:36 AM
  5. Official Online games list. Sorted by Wii, VC, and DS
    By Monsteroids in forum Nintendo Wii Online
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 04:43 AM

Search tags for this page

can you download donkey kong 64 on the wii
,
dk 64 wii virtual console
,

donkey kong 64 on wii virtual console

,
donkey kong 64 wad
,
donkey kong 64 wii emulator
,
donkey kong 64 wii release date
,
donkey kong 64 wii vc
,

donkey kong 64 wii virtual console

,

how to get donkey kong 64 on wii

,
is donkey kong 64 on wii
,
wii donkey kong 64 wad
,

will donkey kong 64 came out wii

Click on a term to search for related topics.