LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon
    We'll I hate how Japan get SO much more than the USA even if there are MORE of use here and they make MORE Money here. Its like 2 islands one has 1 million people will the other has 300 million who do you try and sell you iteam too??? The one with more people and beleive me the USA has WAY and I mean WAY more people and more gamers in Japan.
    But I do agree I want N64 games and from what I have heard we wont see any more N64 games for over a month which sucks.
    Also The Wii in Japan has Wii play and Bleach (I wanted that game SO bad) also on Zelda 4 swords they took out a Cool mini game (for no reason) but Japan had it. WHY??? Becuase they hate us for some reason.
    Japan gets everything and it sucks for us.

Japan has a population of over 127mil, ignorant yank.

Member #
    Friends
    5574-4537-7049-7984
    How much of a drought is Nintendo expecting!!?? Developers should be churning more games since Wii is easier to develop for. I have to admit, non JP Wii owners are getting screwed with the VC. Although they can't bring out the big guns already, but throw us a bone Nintendo!!!

Also, I know that these games were meant to be experienced in their original glory, but can you really go wrong with online multipayer?

Member #
    Friends
    3674-4969-0601-4340
    Quote Originally Posted by jus.
    price complaints are futile. these are (in North America at least, I just read a pretty major PAL complaint) perfect emulations of the originals, not remakes or anything like that. A lot of these games are out of print and off the market. They are *rare*
    five-ten bucks is only five-ten bucks. It's reasonable.
    they aren't rare... their copies!

you cant photo copy a piece of paper as many times as people want to buy it then call it rare.
    they didnt make these games, the only work involved was turning it into an emulator (which many games already had been, alot for animal crossing). they could charge less, a lot less. esp for games like mario thats gonna sell 500++ copies anyhow.

i just think in a time of torrents and gametap.com that nintendo could try to deter people from stealing.

3 dollar games wouldnt be worth trying to hack, 10 dollar games are.

wii 3674-4969-0601-4340
    ssbb code: 0001-2980-0768
    Mario Srikers: 206265 910034

Wii online moderator registerednerd's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    People really need to stop complaining. The system is brand new, and of course they don't have all the games in yet. They'll get there, just give it a little time.

Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    For future ranting and bitching, please use this instead: www.myspace.com

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    Just becuase its new does not mean they cant add stuff to it. Its the companies they need to stop rushing and wait a extra month or 2 put the system up with some good games, the online set up etc and they need to make more systems Im really tired of them being sold out they know its going to happen so make more than double than they have before. For the Wii I really dont get how it took them 5 years to make I mean its just a gamecube that has bigger disks I mean look the Graphics are almost the same, only a 512 hard drive and a sensor bar. That seems to soemthing that could have ready by last christmas and started making them in the beggining of 06 and had over 2 timnes more systems/remotes/downloadable games. But I mean why break the trend of not having the system 100% ready when it comes out? lol
    -No External Links

Member #
    Friends
    Just becuase its new does not mean they cant add stuff to it. Its the companies they need to stop rushing and wait a extra month or 2 put the system up with some good games, the online set up etc and they need to make more systems Im really tired of them being sold out they know its going to happen so make more than double than they have before. For the Wii I really dont get how it took them 5 years to make I mean its just a gamecube that has bigger disks I mean look the Graphics are almost the same, only a 512 Flash drive and a sensor bar. That seems to soemthing that could have ready by last christmas and started making them in the beggining of 06 and had over 2 timnes more systems/remotes/downloadable games. But I mean why break the trend of not having the system 100% ready when it comes out? lol
    fixed
    If the Xbox 360 console falls and hits someone, especially a small child, it could cause serious injury.

Wii online moderator registerednerd's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Just becuase its new does not mean they cant add stuff to it. Its the companies they need to stop rushing and wait a extra month or 2 put the system up with some good games, the online set up etc and they need to make more systems Im really tired of them being sold out they know its going to happen so make more than double than they have before. For the Wii I really dont get how it took them 5 years to make I mean its just a gamecube that has bigger disks I mean look the Graphics are almost the same, only a 512 hard drive and a sensor bar. That seems to soemthing that could have ready by last christmas and started making them in the beggining of 06 and had over 2 timnes more systems/remotes/downloadable games. But I mean why break the trend of not having the system 100% ready when it comes out? lol
    Because A: the games on vitual console have been in the works for decades. It will be years before *all* the games are out, and also this is the first Nintendo console to be standalone. Did you hear anyone complaining that the Gamecube wan't online when it came out? No, because there was no online, be thankful for what you have.
    ... but what do I know?...
    Not currently accepting friend adds.

Member #
    Friends
    Plenty of people complained about GC not being online, because there was an online presence. Dreamcast was already out. GC then did PSO. We always want more and something like a true Online where I can play someone across the country is so common place now that we expected that Nintendo could pull it off at launch.
    We all know how easy it is to emulate SNES, NES, Genesis, etc games. Once the engine was done, they could have had EVERY SINGLE game online ready to download and play from day one. The reason they didn't is more of a money grab. We buy crappy VC's today, knowing we will still buy the good ones when available.
    Not a rant, just the Truth.

Member #
    Friends
    1557-5877-5442-1060
    It crazy to think Nintendo couldn't have had a lot more VC titles at launch and launch daily not weekly.

think of the load their servers must experience every monday when they release more. I hate the wait also find it anoying to add 2 or 3 titles each week when i can download them and beat them all before next release day

I think they should have had a whack of titles at launch and lots of new ones every week or so.

With the lack of great titles for the Wii (Zelda great but a gamecube port, Excite Truck crazy fun, COD3 not bad better on PC though others look like Kid's titles) I rely on the VC titles to hold me over as I miss my old SNES and games

I have downloaded almost every title available as they are classics but we sure are missing a LOT especially N64 and SNES titles like Super Mario World

I would love to see Mario All Stars too sames as originals with better graphics.

Hurry up Nintendo get more titles NOW
    --------
    Nyk0n
    Zelda: Twighlight Princess should come with a life time supply of AA Batteries for the Wii Remote !

Ads