LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 257
  1. #111
    Shmunior Member Chewy's Avatar
    Member #
    20268
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    798
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4482-2919-0549-8845
    I'd want to smoke with him.

    That would be freakin hillarious.

    And actually although not too common it has done some good. Guy that spoke at an intensive education program used it to help him from being an alcoholic.

    Really there are just people who feel that they have to get high somehow. Marijuana is the safest way to do so. I'd much rather have pothead than alcoholics.
    You want to sit down but you sold your chair.
    So you just stand there.

    Xbox Live Gamertag: RizGiz

  2. Ads


  3. #112
    WiiChat Member Bliss's Avatar
    Member #
    32974
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,532
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I'd love to smoke with man myself. LOL
    Would be good times

    As for it not doin any good for anyone. I know a few people that cant function without it. Some that are old and have sever arthritis and toke up to ease the pain. And some that cant focus for a test or anything for that matter unless they are stoned.

  4. #113
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss View Post
    I'd love to smoke with man myself. LOL
    Would be good times

    As for it not doin any good for anyone. I know a few people that cant function without it. Some that are old and have sever arthritis and toke up to ease the pain. And some that cant focus for a test or anything for that matter unless they are stoned.
    i assume that marijuana is the only way they can ease their arthritis pain, right?

    do other painkillers work?



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

  5. #114
    WiiChat Member Bliss's Avatar
    Member #
    32974
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,532
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan View Post
    i assume that marijuana is the only way they can ease their arthritis pain, right?

    do other painkillers work?
    No, honestly they havent.
    My friends mother was actually told by her doctor that Marijuana would be better. He didnt prescribe it for obvious reasons but a lot of doctors do suggest it.

  6. #115
    Let There Be Rock vashivihan's Avatar
    Member #
    36290
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,739
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss View Post
    No, honestly they havent.
    My friends mother was actually told by her doctor that Marijuana would be better. He didnt prescribe it for obvious reasons but a lot of doctors do suggest it.
    hahaha i see what you did there. playing with someones emotions is not right over the internetz

    but yeah, i was thinking along the lines of: in a war, using nuclear weapons is better and more efficient than using conventional weapons but that does not mean we should use them.



    Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

  7. #116
    Shmunior Member Chewy's Avatar
    Member #
    20268
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    798
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4482-2919-0549-8845
    I don't get it why people always asks if there are other alternatives.

    The alternatives don't work as well and are generally more harmful because they are chemicals.
    You want to sit down but you sold your chair.
    So you just stand there.

    Xbox Live Gamertag: RizGiz

  8. #117
    WiiChat Member Bliss's Avatar
    Member #
    32974
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,532
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    I don't get it why people always asks if there are other alternatives.

    The alternatives don't work as well and are generally more harmful because they are chemicals.
    EXACTLY...
    Man made vs Natural
    Which would you prefer
    I think its obvious

  9. #118
    An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    20794
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,870
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss View Post
    And some that cant focus for a test or anything for that matter unless they are stoned.
    That's probably due to the fact that they do everything else while they're stoned. We learned about that in psychology. Something about if you study for a test with the TV on and music blaring then you would hypothetically do better on the test with a tv and a radio playing in the classroom.

    Not to fit a mold,

    Not to join a trend,

    Not to follow a crowd


  10. #119
    WiiChat Member Bliss's Avatar
    Member #
    32974
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,532
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing View Post
    That's probably due to the fact that they do everything else while they're stoned. We learned about that in psychology. Something about if you study for a test with the TV on and music blaring then you would hypothetically do better on the test with a tv and a radio playing in the classroom.
    Thats very true.

  11. #120
    O'Doyle Rules lbu8's Avatar
    Member #
    34911
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    151
    Friends
    12
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing View Post
    That's probably due to the fact that they do everything else while they're stoned. We learned about that in psychology. Something about if you study for a test with the TV on and music blaring then you would hypothetically do better on the test with a tv and a radio playing in the classroom.
    Kinda like in beerfest when they have to get that one guy drunk to remember where to go, because he was drunk when he went there the first time.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

rizgiz twitter

Click on a term to search for related topics.