Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4482-2919-0549-8845
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanis View Post

So if you are high, and you do something stupid which causes death........have you in theory died from smoking pot? *eerie sound*

I know I couldve potentially died, I was wandering around and ending up in places I had no idea of where I was...so anything could of potentially happened...
    Weren't you heavily drunk the only time you smoked it?

People don't feel the need to go and do stupid things that can get them killed when they're stoned. Alcohol on the other hand, that makes people do stupid ass things.
    You want to sit down but you sold your chair.
    So you just stand there.

Xbox Live Gamertag: RizGiz

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    Haha....nah I agree...

Im kind of on the fence about that part of the issue, it really depends on who you are with.

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

Member #
    Friends
    1345-6587-5984-5125
    There is no problem with weed... everyone who is opposed to it is just doing so from ignorance (well some aren't but they're a dying breed).
    1) Marijuana is not a harmful drug.
    2) Marijuana is not a gateway drug (it can be argued that it can, but it's not addictive so you don't search for a drug that gives more pleasure).
    3) Marijuana does not kill brain cells.
    4) You will not OD on marijuana (well you can... if you eat your body weight in weed, but seriously... not gonna happen).
    5) Marijuana is not addictive (which I listed before).
    6) Tobacco and alcohol products are far deadlier and yet legal.
    7) Marijuana has been known to reduce pain.
    8) Marijuana can relieve stress (unlike cigarettes which only alleviate stress for about 15 seconds and then make it worse (endorphins are released that's why)) without any draw backs.
    9) The growth of marijuana (female and male plants) would help stimulate the economy if legalized (it can't be efficiently taxed since it can be home-grown, but it would allow many government programs to be disbanded saving billions of tax payers dollars)).
    10) The only reason it hasn't been legalized is opposition from the lumber, tobacco, and alcohol lobbyists.

There is no good reason for marijuana to not be legalized other than the fact that tobacco companies would have less sell revenue (meaning less deaths), lumber companies would lose money from the hemp grown, and not as many people are going to want to pay money to get drunk when they can get "high" for cheaper.

Member #
    Friends
    2222-4356-6544-7565

Member #
    Friends
    2222-4356-6544-7565
    Everybody NEEDS to watch this the next time they get high

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIPfqON1-L4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIPfqON1-L4[/ame]

Member #
    Friends
    5292-8413-5491-5395
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qffxv3JWeI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qffxv3JWeI[/ame] wow thats stupid
    Wii Code 5292-8413-5491-5395

Spoiler Alert!

Best Video Ever \/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

The Master Of Rick Rolling

Member #
    Friends
    On topic of weed, its a great enhancer for a little romp in bed

Member #
    Friends
    2222-4356-6544-7565
    Smoked some of the best bud ive ever had these past 4 days. So good.. lol. Anybody ever get psychedelic effects from high doses of thc? i got something like a small shroom high the second day it was pretty crazy. Just a whole bunch of random noises.... There was one period during my high where i had eyes staring back at me for what seemed like forever. At the peak i just lost all connection with reality.. i convinced myself i wasn't real and started freaking out it was one of the most amazing yet scary feelings in my entire life. No real words to explain the feeling it was something i never felt before.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 03-29-2009 at 09:07 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by PTSD View Post
    On topic of weed, its a great enhancer for a little romp in bed
    I disagree.
    It just put me off the romp and made me flacid .

Member #
    Friends
    4482-2919-0549-8845
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Smoked some of the best bud ive ever had these past 4 days. So good.. lol. Anybody ever get psychedelic effects from high doses of thc? i got something like a small shroom high the second day it was pretty crazy. Just a whole bunch of random noises.... There was one period during my high where i had eyes staring back at me for what seemed like forever. At the peak i just lost all connection with reality.. i convinced myself i wasn't real and started freaking out it was one of the most amazing yet scary feelings in my entire life. No real words to explain the feeling it was something i never felt before.
    While I'm guessing you are exaggerating the effects somewhat, that seems a bit extreme for just weed. And I've smoked some really really good stuff before...

I have some slight visual and auditory hallucinations(espcially when I go to bed) mostly due to my HPPD but never actually hallucinated stuff like eyes staring at me. I usually do see patterns of faces in stuff if that's what you mean though.
    You want to sit down but you sold your chair.
    So you just stand there.

Xbox Live Gamertag: RizGiz

Ads