LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 965
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Who on wiichat likes BACON!?

  1. #561
    <>< KingBowser's Avatar
    Member #
    60454
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    566
    Friends
    80
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1566-4364-6085-0798
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigikart3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SMASH KING View Post
    do you and king not get it yet, both peach and daisy belong to me in my bedroom
    Aw...that sucks.I guess i have to call my girl ZSSShe understands me
    Huh? ZZS doesn't like you DG.

    Peach and Daisy AND Rosalina likes.........ME!

    Girls love bad boys, which is MEH!


    Who comes to your bedroom Sking?

  2. #562
    Wiichat's best Ike main. SMASH KING's Avatar
    Member #
    62427
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL know what I'm sayin?
    Posts
    409
    Friends
    42
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3699-5722-3363-7541
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBowser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigikart3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SMASH KING View Post
    do you and king not get it yet, both peach and daisy belong to me in my bedroom
    Aw...that sucks.I guess i have to call my girl ZSSShe understands me
    Huh? ZZS doesn't like you DG.

    Peach and Daisy AND Rosalina likes.........ME!

    Girls love bad boys, which is MEH!


    Who comes to your bedroom Sking?
    do i have to explain myself... (sigh) fine then ZSS, zelda, peach, daisy, and...BACON WOMAN! im the SMASH KING the ladies love me

    I've returned.

  3. #563
    <>< KingBowser's Avatar
    Member #
    60454
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    566
    Friends
    80
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1566-4364-6085-0798
    ^ Bacon woman?! OHHHH MAMA!

    Da ladies like me 'cause I'm strong, handsome, and a naughty boy.

    Why do you think that the ladies try to get away from your bedroom.

  4. #564
    Wiichat's best Ike main. SMASH KING's Avatar
    Member #
    62427
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL know what I'm sayin?
    Posts
    409
    Friends
    42
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3699-5722-3363-7541
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBowser View Post
    ^ Bacon woman?! OHHHH MAMA!

    Da ladies like me 'cause I'm strong, handsome, and a naughty boy.

    Why do you think that the ladies try to get away from your bedroom.
    why? because of what happened last night in MY BEDROOM
    i was pretty rough

    I've returned.

  5. #565
    <>< KingBowser's Avatar
    Member #
    60454
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    566
    Friends
    80
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1566-4364-6085-0798
    Rough?! Oh, you were pretty rough all right, rough enough that you didn't please 'em!

    I in the other hand, I gave 'em da pleasure they'll nevah forget! It was long and hard!

  6. #566
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,299
    Friends
    161
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBowser View Post
    Rough?! Oh, you were pretty rough all right, rough enough that you didn't please 'em!

    I in the other hand, I gave 'em da pleasure they'll nevah forget! It was long and hard!
    Well both of you are kings.But its all about the god.LUIGI GOD!

  7. #567
    Wiichat's best Ike main. SMASH KING's Avatar
    Member #
    62427
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL know what I'm sayin?
    Posts
    409
    Friends
    42
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3699-5722-3363-7541
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigikart3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBowser View Post
    Rough?! Oh, you were pretty rough all right, rough enough that you didn't please 'em!

    I in the other hand, I gave 'em da pleasure they'll nevah forget! It was long and hard!
    Well both of you are kings.But its all about the god.LUIGI GOD!
    luigi god!? my ass we KINGS have stole ur women and ur bacon

    I've returned.

  8. #568
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,299
    Friends
    161
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Quote Originally Posted by SMASH KING View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigikart3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBowser View Post
    Rough?! Oh, you were pretty rough all right, rough enough that you didn't please 'em!

    I in the other hand, I gave 'em da pleasure they'll nevah forget! It was long and hard!
    Well both of you are kings.But its all about the god.LUIGI GOD!
    luigi god!? my ass we KINGS have stole ur women and ur bacon
    Mind i ask...Where is your girls and bacon?OH i know bacon in my hand and girls in my room.

  9. #569
    Roy's our boy! KRKanon's Avatar
    Member #
    61225
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Pherae
    Posts
    624
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1766-9368-9882-0000
    ......
    Last edited by KRKanon; 12-18-2012 at 11:53 PM.
    Click the 'Show' button to see THE best signature you'll EVER see.
    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #570
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,299
    Friends
    161
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Quote Originally Posted by KRKanon View Post
    Wtf?

    The girls r in my room, get it straight ppl
    Oh we got a new person who wants my girls.GET IN THE BACK OF THE LINE!!!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

bacon sandwich

,
baconwhitch
,
bad bacon google
,
birdmasterlv100 wiichat
,
gif frames
,
krkanon
,
nintedo panties
,
sandwich motivational
Click on a term to search for related topics.