LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 97 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 966
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Who on wiichat likes BACON!?

  1. #661
    <>< KingBowser's Avatar
    Member #
    60454
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    581
    Friends
    82
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    Really? Why, sir?

  2. #662
    ♦ whata buncha jokers ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,721
    Friends
    46
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Sausage is the new bacon, havnt you heard?




    The Fuchsia City Guru

    <(θ)>

    Spoiler Alert!

  3. #663
    <>< KingBowser's Avatar
    Member #
    60454
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    581
    Friends
    82
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    ........Did you?

  4. #664
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,246
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Sausage is the new bacon, havnt you heard?
    A little bird told me the next person to say that will have a bacon-flavored grenade shoved down their throat... ... ...

    All hail the bacon!

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #665
    <>< KingBowser's Avatar
    Member #
    60454
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    581
    Friends
    82
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Sausage is the new bacon, havnt you heard?
    A little bird told me the next person to say that will have a bacon-flavored grenade shoved down their throat... ... ...

    All hail the bacon!

    Shoved down their throat.XD Funny, CK. Very funny.XD

  6. #666
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,246
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    You think I'm ****ing around? I'll murder the next dick cheese to insult the almighty bacon with my bare hands...

    Just joking! Or am I... ?

    I had bacon cheese pizza for lunch, today. Best pizza place around, really. The thing is, they're the closest pizza place around, and about 20 miles away... .-.; But hey, 'long as I get my daily bacon fix.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #667
    WiiChat Member ZeroAX1's Avatar
    Member #
    71314
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    compton, ca, USA
    Posts
    35
    Friends
    14
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8192-8739-0524-4988
    i want a western bacon cheese burger right now...mmmm
    Attached Images

  8. #668
    <>< KingBowser's Avatar
    Member #
    60454
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    581
    Friends
    82
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    You won't hurt a fly, CK. I've known you TOO LONG! Don'tcha remember last time we stop an Ice Cream truck to get a "Super Duper Baconize-cream?" Well, I did. By the time we got there, there was a bug that you didn't want me to destroy for being in mah way. You 'member.XD Probably not due to the max of "Baco-ritas" (Margaritas) we had over at "Bacon-out." No? You don't remember? Well, next time be careful to say "I'm Kidding" next time. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD


    P.S Bacon Rules!!!!!!!

  9. #669
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,246
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroAX1 View Post
    i want a western bacon cheese burger right now...mmmm
    ... I didn't eat that long ago, but looking at that monster just made me hungry. UGH! WANT BACON CHEESE BURGER NAO!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingBowser View Post
    You won't hurt a fly, CK. I've known you TOO LONG! Don'tcha remember last time we stop an Ice Cream truck to get a "Super Duper Baconize-cream?" Well, I did. By the time we got there, there was a bug that you didn't want me to destroy for being in mah way. You 'member.XD Probably not due to the max of "Baco-ritas" (Margaritas) we had over at "Bacon-out." No? You don't remember? Well, next time be careful to say "I'm Kidding" next time. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD


    P.S Bacon Rules!!!!!!!
    ... Drugs are bad, m'kay.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #670
    ♦ whata buncha jokers ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,721
    Friends
    46
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Sausage is way better then that stupid bacon.




    The Fuchsia City Guru

    <(θ)>

    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

bacon sandwich

,
baconwhitch
,
bad bacon google
,
birdmasterlv100 wiichat
,
gif frames
,
krkanon
,
nintedo panties
,
sandwich motivational
Click on a term to search for related topics.