I hate Wal-Mart
How could you hate wal-mart?!?!?!?!?!
Lol. Very true.
gotta love the brainwashing but at that low price???
There was a better video, A much better one.
formerly known as wii-fi
I just got swarmed by all the subliminal messages in that video. 0_o
I hate/dislike many things.
At the moment -
- 35-40 year old women who try to hard to be young. Usually by hanging out with younger men at work. Like seriously, it's one thing to have younger friends, but some people just try too hard.
- People who get overpaid as it is, but still demand a salary increase despite knowing that really, they are lucky to even have a job.
- People that are overpaid, demanding increases and aren't even qualified for the job.
- People that don't listen to you.
- People that imply you're not doing your job properly because something wasn't done, when in reality you were waiting on them to actually tell you it needed to be done, because you aren't psychic or can't read minds.
- Work politics.
- Doing payroll and knowing what people earn - particularly when you know how useless they are when they have to deal with your department.
Work related issues coming out there.
Sig by Deanis
I also hate:
-People who chew with their mouth open.
-"Talent" shows on TV.
-About 90% of the internet.
-The Eurovision Song Contest.
-Video game webcomics.
-Sports events which hog the TV schedule (do they have to do post-match analysis when they're already overrun by half an hour?).
-People who complain about globalisation while wearing a mass-produced Che Guevera T-shirt.
-The TV license.
-The Mighty Boosh.
-The male singer from the Sugarcubes.
-Forum posts that look drunken text messages.
-One word forum posts (especially ones which just say "Me too", "I agree", or "^This").
-Quick time events in video games.
-Long, unskippable cutscenes.
-Waiting quarter of an hour for a bus, then two show up at once.
-British newspapers (excluding the Metro, since they don't crowbar their own views into everything).
And so on...
I never add friend codes.
Originally Posted by AndThen?
Oh, I'll agree about Firefox. Horrible program. At least it hasn't asked me to install it for a few days... Hopefully it finally accepted my 'never' to mean never.
Sig by Deanis
Don't hate firefox! He's so cute!
Kevin Rudd...He's honestly got no idea, no one has. all these stupid 'packages' crap for the 'financial crisis'. 3/4 of the people in my classes at school think we're in a depression! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A DEPRESSION IS CLASSIFIED AS!? We're not even at a recession!
And Kevin Rudd, we'll do this package, here's an idea...BUILD SOMETHING! DO Something constructive...What did they do in the great drpression 60 odd years ago? Build the hoover dam! Build the harbour bridge! Do something like that to increase jobs and spend the money on something USEFUL!
In bed by eight...home by eleven