LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Zombies

  1. #1
    Sniper Extraordinare Flobert's Avatar
    Member #
    55836
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tallon Overworld
    Posts
    49
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

    Zombies

    how do you think the zombie uprising will start and how do you plan on sur viving? ima get a car and drive to wallmart costco and big5 get weapons and supplys then get as far north as possible
    I will snipe you later...

    (formally Metroidman)






    SIG PICTURE: IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    A li'l bit different Squall7's Avatar
    Member #
    89
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    1,743
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by Flobert View Post
    how do you think the zombie uprising will start and how do you plan on sur viving? ima get a car and drive to wallmart costco and big5 get weapons and supplys then get as far north as possible
    Ah, plans for the zombie apocalypse eh?! I'd be trying to secure any power that I could (electrical through wind, solar, anything). The second thing would be to network with other survivors. Third, would be to establish a food link/makeshift weapons. Believe me, I've thought about this subject - I've been trying to write a series on this. Well, when I have the time anyway...


    Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.


  3. #3
    WiiChat Member Espmaster_'s Avatar
    Member #
    60582
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    363
    Friends
    26
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7463-2792-2066-1973
    In a world where zombies exist I would throw magical exploding cookies at them and ride away on a flying rainbow unicorn named Phobbeoh.
    Avatar drawn by Redreavus.
    Attachment 11127Attachment 11126

  4. #4
    Sniper Extraordinare Flobert's Avatar
    Member #
    55836
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tallon Overworld
    Posts
    49
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    what are you smoking?!
    I will snipe you later...

    (formally Metroidman)






    SIG PICTURE: IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    WiiChat Member Espmaster_'s Avatar
    Member #
    60582
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    363
    Friends
    26
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7463-2792-2066-1973
    Eh nothing really. I was just being random.
    Avatar drawn by Redreavus.
    Attachment 11127Attachment 11126

  6. #6
    white pride irape4free's Avatar
    Member #
    64256
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    114
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0133-9145-4368-8222
    Quote Originally Posted by Flobert View Post
    what are you smoking?!
    i agree as well i want some

    ok now for a zombie world manual look for dam cant think of the book i think its zombie survival hand guide ima go look this up be back for editing i read a bit of it and walmart is not the best place with glass windows and poor doors. ok its zombie survival guide i read a little and skimed but it has intensive thought planned into this subject.
    Last edited by irape4free; 11-22-2009 at 09:41 PM.
    cod WaW 193466594079
    cod Modern WARFARE 344443651533


    mario kart 1032-2550-9523

    ssbb code 2750-0769-4856

    add me if only your on my friend list.

  7. #7
    A li'l bit different Squall7's Avatar
    Member #
    89
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    1,743
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by irape4free View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flobert View Post
    what are you smoking?!
    i agree as well i want some

    ok now for a zombie world manual look for dam cant think of the book i think its zombie survival hand guide ima go look this up be back for editing i read a bit of it and walmart is not the best place with glass windows and poor doors. ok its zombie survival guide i read a little and skimed but it has intensive thought planned into this subject.
    You mean Max Brooks' Zombie Survival Guide?
    [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/071563318X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1258997249&sr=8-1[/ame]


    Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.


  8. #8
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    19,073
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Flobert View Post
    how do you think the zombie uprising will start and how do you plan on sur viving? ima get a car and drive to wallmart costco and big5 get weapons and supplys then get as far north as possible
    Why North?
    Best to head out of town
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by irape4free View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flobert View Post
    what are you smoking?!
    i agree as well i want some

    ok now for a zombie world manual look for dam cant think of the book i think its zombie survival hand guide ima go look this up be back for editing i read a bit of it and walmart is not the best place with glass windows and poor doors. ok its zombie survival guide i read a little and skimed but it has intensive thought planned into this subject.
    You mean Max Brooks' Zombie Survival Guide?
    [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/071563318X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1258997249&sr=8-1[/ame]
    Good book, really interesting reading.
    I know that its unlikely to happen but I did read something on one of the news sites I go on that they can bring a body back to life and there thinking some kind of solider.(my7 memory's a bit vague as it was some time ago)

    So maybe


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  9. #9
    white pride irape4free's Avatar
    Member #
    64256
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    114
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0133-9145-4368-8222
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by irape4free View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flobert View Post
    what are you smoking?!
    i agree as well i want some

    ok now for a zombie world manual look for dam cant think of the book i think its zombie survival hand guide ima go look this up be back for editing i read a bit of it and walmart is not the best place with glass windows and poor doors. ok its zombie survival guide i read a little and skimed but it has intensive thought planned into this subject.
    You mean Max Brooks' Zombie Survival Guide?
    [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/071563318X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1258997249&sr=8-1[/ame]
    no it should have a white cover and skull bones from last time i saw it or that one maybe be the same but with a different cover. from what it told me wharehouse is best place for a temporay hideout and for tactics you would get 3 ppl in the back of a truck have someone drive than make noise and when you see them comeing start shooting and the driver should maintain a good distance while his buddies pick em off.

    they also talk about that the zombies would be headed to the nearest chruch where all the religious ppl would be basicly the idiots. me for one would proaply go to hawaii why ilands if there are zombies population round 1-2k pick em off from shore nit sure bout population but you could put in the possability of survivors so i think you would be ok but hawaii is also sorunded by the crap load of ilands so you could start the national survivor camp there and slowly but surely regain the world.
    Last edited by irape4free; 11-23-2009 at 02:49 PM.
    cod WaW 193466594079
    cod Modern WARFARE 344443651533


    mario kart 1032-2550-9523

    ssbb code 2750-0769-4856

    add me if only your on my friend list.

  10. #10
    WiiChat Member Espmaster_'s Avatar
    Member #
    60582
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    363
    Friends
    26
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7463-2792-2066-1973
    Quote Originally Posted by irape4free View Post

    no it should have a white cover and skull bones from last time i saw it or that one maybe be the same but with a different cover. from what it told me wharehouse is best place for a temporay hideout and for tactics you would get 3 ppl in the back of a truck have someone drive than make noise and when you see them comeing start shooting and the driver should maintain a good distance while his buddies pick em off.

    they also talk about that the zombies would be headed to the nearest chruch where all the religious ppl would be basicly the idiots. me for one would proaply go to hawaii why ilands if there are zombies population round 1-2k pick em off from shore nit sure bout population but you could put in the possability of survivors so i think you would be ok but hawaii is also sorunded by the crap load of ilands so you could start the national survivor camp there and slowly but surely regain the world.
    Yeesh, respect other people's opinions. If someone was raised with a certain religion taste it isn't there fault.
    Avatar drawn by Redreavus.
    Attachment 11127Attachment 11126

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Zombies ate my neighbors???
    By Gir100193 in forum Virtual Console, WiiWare and DSIWare
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 10:39 AM
  2. Zombies ate my Neighbors?
    By Gir100193 in forum Virtual Console, WiiWare and DSIWare
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 10:02 AM
  3. Zombies ate my neighbors
    By stefano in forum Virtual Console, WiiWare and DSIWare
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 12:30 PM
  4. Zombies Ate My Neighbors (zamn)
    By mr.wii in forum Virtual Console, WiiWare and DSIWare
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 03:26 PM
  5. Zombies ate my neighbours (SNES)
    By DigestiveBiscuit in forum Virtual Console, WiiWare and DSIWare
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 02:44 AM

Search tags for this page

code zombis sur wii

Click on a term to search for related topics.