LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 781
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Foooooooood!!!!

  1. #101
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,299
    Friends
    161
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    [quote]I'm not a alcoholic DG... I'm clean and drug free. I hate beer. I rather put bacon grease instead.XD[quote]
    Being alchoholic means your obsessed with alchol. But then you said drug free so....
    Anyway, the cookies with hot sauce... Does it taste weird DG? If you like it... You're becoming like meeeee!
    It was ok. My taste buds arent as wierd as yours king.. But i can handle what you eat. I do a lot of dares with that type of stuff.


    never actually drunk beer before, i took sum swigs here and there, but beer in general is just flat-out bad for you. Drinking beer at a young age excessivly, you'll be a drunk bastard with no home and ........ well, never mind
    Yup its called a hobo.:P. And yes beer is bad for you in exesive amounts. But one or two..isnt half bad. I only had a sip. Coka-cola. For now...

  2. #102
    <>< KingBowser's Avatar
    Member #
    60454
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    581
    Friends
    82
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBowser View Post
    Drunk bastard. That's funny Bo. Oh yeah! Hi Bo!XD

    Anyway, I love hot dogs wrapped around with bacon. Man, does that sounds goood just sayin' it.
    I like a RARE steak. That should be enuff said ther.
    MMMmmmmmmmmmmm.... Steak......... *gurgle gurgle*

    DG, just to be curious, since you drank beer... What type was it? Corona? Just kiddin' but I'm serious... What type?

  3. #103
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,299
    Friends
    161
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBowser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBowser View Post
    Drunk bastard. That's funny Bo. Oh yeah! Hi Bo!XD

    Anyway, I love hot dogs wrapped around with bacon. Man, does that sounds goood just sayin' it.
    I like a RARE steak. That should be enuff said ther.
    MMMmmmmmmmmmmm.... Steak......... *gurgle gurgle*

    DG, just to be curious, since you drank beer... What type was it? Corona? Just kiddin' but I'm serious... What type?
    It was miller lite. And there was one they were serving at a party. Didnt ask what type was that one.

    Have you ever tasted a hot dog but inside the weener it had carmel in it. Now half bad.

  4. #104
    <>< KingBowser's Avatar
    Member #
    60454
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    581
    Friends
    82
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    .............. DG............ *KingBowser went to go try DG's delectable recipe*

  5. #105
    Manel Lachmaiya MJL1217's Avatar
    Member #
    67971
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    14
    Friends
    14
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7114-3521-8523-1947
    hash brownies

  6. #106
    <>< KingBowser's Avatar
    Member #
    60454
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    581
    Friends
    82
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    Quote Originally Posted by MJL1217 View Post
    hash brownies
    Welcome to KingBowser's Foooooood thread! I'm your host KiiiiingBOWSER!!!!!

    *people cheering*

    So, MJ, how long did you like Hash Brown, hm?

    *A guy in the back-round yelled*

    Is that a trick question?! Man, say something else than that! Sheesh...

    *KingBowser turned around and snorted*

    Humph.... *he threw a Bomb-omb*

    KAAABLAMO!!!!!

    ................ So, you like hash browns, eh?

  7. #107
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,299
    Friends
    161
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Quote Originally Posted by KingBowser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MJL1217 View Post
    hash brownies
    Welcome to KingBowser's Foooooood thread! I'm your host KiiiiingBOWSER!!!!!

    *people cheering*

    So, MJ, how long did you like Hash Brown, hm?

    *A guy in the back-round yelled*

    Is that a trick question?! Man, say something else than that! Sheesh...

    *KingBowser turned around and snorted*

    Humph.... *he threw a Bomb-omb*

    KAAABLAMO!!!!!

    ................ So, you like hash browns, eh?
    Welcome new guy, im Dave. Or DG. Or DG-X or camilo, or ugh i got many nick names.

    I like hash browns too.:P

    I just had to give away a sub way sandwhich to my cousin because im not hungry and it 12:05 am.

  8. #108
    Manel Lachmaiya MJL1217's Avatar
    Member #
    67971
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    14
    Friends
    14
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7114-3521-8523-1947
    woah what a welcome O_O!

    Ingredients & Things Required To make Hash Brownies/Weed Cakes:

    1 egg
    1/3 cup water
    1/3 cup organic coconut oil
    1 packaged brownie mix for 8”x 8”pan
    4 grams of decent Moroccan Weed or better

    Notes:
    -This hash brownie recipe will produce 16 servings of high-powered brownies cut into a 4x4 pattern.
    -Organic coconut oil can be found at a lot of health food stores but, if not, simply use another oil with high fat-content.

    Instructions:
    1) Break and crush up your hashish as fine as possible.


    2) Pour the amount of oil needed that is found on the brownie mix package into a stainless steel pan over medium heat.


    3) Stir in the brown(or blonde/red if you’re lucky) hash slowly as the oil heats, never letting it get to the point where the oil is smoking or the hash starts to burn too much. Turn the heat to medium-low after 5 minutes and continue stirring gently for another 20 minutes. Let it cool after you have finished stirring it.


    4) Preheat the oven to 325 F while greasing the bottom of an 8”x 8” metal pan.


    5) Place the brownie mix, hash oil, egg & water into a mixing bowl and stir really well for over a minute. Place the mix into the pan and evenly distribute it throughout the pan with a spatula.


    6) Put them into the 325 F oven and bake them for 35-40 minutes in a conventional oven or 30-35 minutes in a convection oven.


    7) After they have cooked and cooled, use a spatula to trace along the sides of the brownie pan to separate it. Turn it over and flip it onto a plate, cutting sixteen equal brownie servings.






    There you have it, a simple & effective way to get stoned. Enjoy

  9. #109
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,299
    Friends
    161
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Quote Originally Posted by MJL1217 View Post
    woah what a welcome O_O!

    Ingredients & Things Required To make Hash Brownies/Weed Cakes:

    1 egg
    1/3 cup water
    1/3 cup organic coconut oil
    1 packaged brownie mix for 8”x 8”pan
    4 grams of decent Moroccan Weed or better

    Notes:
    -This hash brownie recipe will produce 16 servings of high-powered brownies cut into a 4x4 pattern.
    -Organic coconut oil can be found at a lot of health food stores but, if not, simply use another oil with high fat-content.

    Instructions:
    1) Break and crush up your hashish as fine as possible.


    2) Pour the amount of oil needed that is found on the brownie mix package into a stainless steel pan over medium heat.


    3) Stir in the brown(or blonde/red if you’re lucky) hash slowly as the oil heats, never letting it get to the point where the oil is smoking or the hash starts to burn too much. Turn the heat to medium-low after 5 minutes and continue stirring gently for another 20 minutes. Let it cool after you have finished stirring it.


    4) Preheat the oven to 325 F while greasing the bottom of an 8”x 8” metal pan.


    5) Place the brownie mix, hash oil, egg & water into a mixing bowl and stir really well for over a minute. Place the mix into the pan and evenly distribute it throughout the pan with a spatula.


    6) Put them into the 325 F oven and bake them for 35-40 minutes in a conventional oven or 30-35 minutes in a convection oven.


    7) After they have cooked and cooled, use a spatula to trace along the sides of the brownie pan to separate it. Turn it over and flip it onto a plate, cutting sixteen equal brownie servings.






    There you have it, a simple & effective way to get stoned. Enjoy
    Ah so your showing the recipe huh? Well heres the recipe for sweet potato pie the DG way.
    Ingredients

    1 (1 pound) sweet potato
    1/2 cup butter, softened
    1 cup white sugar
    1/2 cup milk
    2 eggs
    1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
    1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust


    1.Boil sweet potato whole in skin for 40 to 50 minutes, or until done. Run cold water over the sweet potato, and remove the skin.
    2.Break apart sweet potato in a bowl. Add butter, and mix well with mixer. Stir in sugar, milk, eggs, nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until mixture is smooth. Pour filling into an unbaked pie crust.
    3.Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 55 to 60 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Pie will puff up like a souffle, and then will sink down as it cools.

    Here king i gave you another recipe of the DG galore. Enjoy.:P

  10. #110
    <>< KingBowser's Avatar
    Member #
    60454
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    581
    Friends
    82
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1111-1111-1111-1111
    ....... I got a.... special recipe of my own... It's called.... Uhhhhhhhhh.... Bowser's doo-daa... chicken breast.... Directions are:

    Burn it. Above 3000000 degrees
    Add a hint of lemon and there you have it.

    (Man I stink)

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

butternut squash and onion casserole
,

can wii play dvds

,
can you play dvds wii
,
can+wii+play dvds
,
chocolina hazelnut bread spread
,
connect wii internet
,
connect+wii internet
,
does wii play dvds
,
foooooooood
,
page 53 of white noise
,
wii troubleshooting
,
wiichat kingbowser sushi
Click on a term to search for related topics.