LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 781
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Foooooooood!!!!

  1. #251
    <>< KingBowser's Avatar
    Member #
    60454
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    566
    Friends
    80
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1566-4364-6085-0798
    Then I shrugged at AlexWii3.

  2. Ads


  3. #252
    DATSU NUGU RockerJ's Avatar
    Member #
    55603
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Yamanote Circle, Tokyo
    Posts
    3,080
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    Sushi is the stuff. I love that stuff. Also, Egg rolls are the stuff as well. In fact, almost all things I've had that has a Japanese origin is the stuff. So, yeah.


    The Silence Bridge Guru

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I feel like half of what goes on in this forum involves people arguing about fish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    We're gay gangbangers, not metrosexual hipsters.


    Spoiler Alert!


  4. #253
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    15,912
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerJ View Post
    Sushi is the shiznit. I love that shiznit. Also, Egg rolls are the shiznit as well. In fact, almost all things I've had that has a Japanese origin is the shiznit. So, yeah.
    Fixed. ;P

    If you don't love sushi, god hates you and decided to rub a dog's ass on your taste buds before letting you be born. Thus, the first thing you tasted being shit, that's all you'll like.

    Overreacting aside, couldn't agree more, bro. Sushi is my favorite food by far, and I've yet to explore even half of the cuisine's possibilities, thanks to poverty. Better yet you can't get much healthier than sushi (... Except for bacon-wrapped crab), so... You can't lose! =D

    'Less you get fed poorly prepared puffer fish.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #254
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,291
    Friends
    160
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    I never tried sushi, it doesn't sound so great, raw fish...feel me?

  6. #255
    DATSU NUGU RockerJ's Avatar
    Member #
    55603
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Yamanote Circle, Tokyo
    Posts
    3,080
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    Quote Originally Posted by DG~X View Post
    I never tried sushi, it doesn't sound so great, raw fish...feel me?
    You don't have to have raw fish. My favorite is just Spicy Crab in the rice with teh seaweed wrapped around it. And for full effect, put the wasabi in your nostrils.


    The Silence Bridge Guru

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I feel like half of what goes on in this forum involves people arguing about fish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    We're gay gangbangers, not metrosexual hipsters.


    Spoiler Alert!


  7. #256
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,291
    Friends
    160
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    I dont know how in the hell that sounds good!...im not saying its bad since i never ate it but....damn.

  8. #257
    DATSU NUGU RockerJ's Avatar
    Member #
    55603
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Yamanote Circle, Tokyo
    Posts
    3,080
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    Quote Originally Posted by DG~X View Post
    I dont know how in the hell that sounds good!...im not saying its bad since i never ate it but....damn.
    The seaweed doesn't really have a flavor. And rice is amazing, and crab is amazing. That's how my conclusion came to be. But the only way is to try it, I suppose.


    The Silence Bridge Guru

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I feel like half of what goes on in this forum involves people arguing about fish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    We're gay gangbangers, not metrosexual hipsters.


    Spoiler Alert!


  9. #258
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,291
    Friends
    160
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Ive tasted seeweed and its nothing really, has a wierd after taste. Rice is kickass. Crab..hmmm...never tried. Not into sea food really.

  10. #259
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    15,912
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DG~X View Post
    I never tried sushi, it doesn't sound so great, raw fish...feel me?
    You don't have to have raw fish. My favorite is just Spicy Crab in the rice with teh seaweed wrapped around it. And for full effect, put the wasabi in your nostrils.
    Way to be a fucking trooper... Steve-o would be proud. 0_0;

    J is correct, some of the best rolls can be cooked.

    Quote Originally Posted by DG~X View Post
    Ive tasted seeweed and its nothing really, has a wierd after taste. Rice is kickass. Crab..hmmm...never tried. Not into sea food really.
    You like Shrimp? Crab is a lot like it, but rediculous amounts better. The flavor literally explodes with deliciousness in comparison. I havn't known many people who have tried both and disliked either of them. At the least, try some crab dude.

    Seaweed used in sushi is generally more thin and flavorless than anything you'd find elsewhere, be it from the sea straight up (salty...) or in some other uncommon food. Seaweed has absolutely no impact on the flavor of sushi either; there's just as much sushi with seaweed as their is without, really.

    The key to any food is to give it a try, yeah? Just down a piece of California Roll (first time sushi eaters usually go for this; nothing raw as it has shrimp or crab for the meat, and generally appeals to everyone's palette) and see how it tastes. If you don't like it, you only lost a few $ at the risk of finding a new food that just might be epic, yeah?

    Not like you're spending $20 on a pound of lobster that you somehow might think is disgusting, eh? (Mmmm... Lobster)

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  11. #260
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,291
    Friends
    160
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DG~X View Post
    I never tried sushi, it doesn't sound so great, raw fish...feel me?
    You don't have to have raw fish. My favorite is just Spicy Crab in the rice with teh seaweed wrapped around it. And for full effect, put the wasabi in your nostrils.
    Way to be a fucking trooper... Steve-o would be proud. 0_0;

    J is correct, some of the best rolls can be cooked.

    Quote Originally Posted by DG~X View Post
    Ive tasted seeweed and its nothing really, has a wierd after taste. Rice is kickass. Crab..hmmm...never tried. Not into sea food really.
    You like Shrimp? Crab is a lot like it, but rediculous amounts better. The flavor literally explodes with deliciousness in comparison. I havn't known many people who have tried both and disliked either of them. At the least, try some crab dude.

    Seaweed used in sushi is generally more thin and flavorless than anything you'd find elsewhere, be it from the sea straight up (salty...) or in some other uncommon food. Seaweed has absolutely no impact on the flavor of sushi either; there's just as much sushi with seaweed as their is without, really.

    The key to any food is to give it a try, yeah? Just down a piece of California Roll (first time sushi eaters usually go for this; nothing raw as it has shrimp or crab for the meat, and generally appeals to everyone's palette) and see how it tastes. If you don't like it, you only lost a few $ at the risk of finding a new food that just might be epic, yeah?

    Not like you're spending $20 on a pound of lobster that you somehow might think is disgusting, eh? (Mmmm... Lobster)
    Fine, ima go to red lobster.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

butternut squash and onion casserole
,

can wii play dvds

,
can you play dvds wii
,
can+wii+play dvds
,
chocolina hazelnut bread spread
,
connect wii internet
,
connect+wii internet
,
does wii play dvds
,
foooooooood
,
page 53 of white noise
,
wii troubleshooting
,
wiichat kingbowser sushi
Click on a term to search for related topics.