+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Well yes, cars boost the economy, 'course. My question was how are big cars more profitable to the economy? By costing more and needing more often maintenance on average or somethin' of the sort? That could cause bankruptcy in lower middle class, and any section of the middle class for that matter, with the economical depressions that're going on now.

... Economic lows are a twisted circle jerk of stupidity. =/

Or am I being stupid and misunderstanding?

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1485-1515-2041-1477
    How money is the most important thing in the world
    the mentaly deformed twinkie
    I am kind ainactive now

Member #
    Friends
    5556-6677-7123-4567
    I always value friends and family more than money. Someone needing a favor or a loan from me is always getting a good deal from me.

every year it is the same story about national debt. I'm pretty sure this recession has lasted from before Clinton fixed it.

new topic: countries without elected leaders try to overthrow their rulers, but in democratic countries the violence, the protest, and response from the law is entirely different, correct? Every policy from every business, every public official down assisant secretary on a school work term, and every subsection from any nation's law is STILL subject to someone calling for policy change. It's just far less punishment in North America and Europe than in places where your government kills you, or at least your country kills you less often.

Defending your right to not to be harmed by the law, or just blatent excuses to abuse a legal system? Sometimes I cannot separate (A) and (B) there.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    I wouldn't say money is the most important thing in the world being the problem. I would say, greed alone being the problem. Wanting money, fame, earthly possessions and still more. Gangs, drug circles, crime, and many other sins and wrong-doings; greed is a huge reason why they all exist, if not the very reason.

Quote Originally Posted by skidmarx View Post
    Defending your right to not to be harmed by the law, or just blatent excuses to abuse a legal system? Sometimes I cannot separate (A) and (B) there.
    And this here is a big reason why the world's gone to hell; we have trouble telling whether our fellow man is indeed as our brother or sister, or skin-clothed vermin trying to leech off of everything and everyone they can. Law and court truly do protect and help people get by in the tough times said clothed vermin can impose on good folk, but the scum of the earth will take advantage of what should only defend people in the right. Be it using it for their own gain, or to find loopholes and easy ways out after committing to a terrible deed.

A grand example of this are the terrible London Riots (that aren't just London anymore...). It was originally a simple protest over a (suspected) wrongful murder, and some idiots decided this would be a great opportunity to **** up their own city. More idiots joined in the ransacking, larceny, arson, etc. just for the fun and the acquisition of something they not only haven't earned, but simply don't deserve, being the pathetic pieces of human-form trash they are. So now we've a huge shit-wave sweeping across Europe.

Some of these fools will get their just desserts (if it's not rotting and getting anal raped in maximum security, it's not ****ing bad enough for 'em, though =/), but many of them will get off scot free. Not necessarily by abusing laws and a lack of brutal punishment for defying the law, but by hiding behind a wall of other people. Since they aren't in fascist Nazi Germany or other country examples ruled by an iron fist, secret police forces or the government can't rush into every home, arrest everyone and torture them until they admit to crimes they have or haven't committed.

Good people are sparred by not having such an all-out approach to criminals, but baddies get away regularly... A trade off, indeed.
    Last edited by Splash_King; 08-17-2011 at 10:57 PM.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5556-6677-7123-4567

Iran shoots down U.S. Drone-WORLD MEETING WITHOUT U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee sorry guys I know it's Sunday and most of you want to sleep in but I want to speak. I am a Canadian citizen and understand CAN/U.S. military alliances but as always I have to right to say that politically, we are in for another tumultuous decade.

(This is confirmed as far as four websites and 3-4 news broadcasts, much can change, but no hoax.)

A "no fly zone" imposed by another country is AN ACT OF WAR. An unmanned aircraft from said other country imposing said "no-fly zone" is AN ACT OF WAR. Iran taking down said unmanned aircraft is an ACT OF WAR.

Russian and Chinese delagates are meeting to end ALL DEPENDANCY on the U.S. dollar in effort to break military structure and create a new world currency reserve, meanwhile in Russia much protest over last election over accusations of ballot rigging i.e citizens deny Vladimir Putin`s parliament is valid, on top of that U.S. preliminary presidental elections are...

^OPINION^ presenting several Republican candidates in a ``he said-she said`` fashion AS IF Obama can`t waste a dollar losing and is off playing golf.

I am quite anxious to hear the rest of this, I heard months ago a bunch of youtube wingnuts talking about WWIII starting with a push in Iran, they might be wingnuts, but I lost all faith in mainstream media years ago. For now gone serfing all media whether slanted or not....
    (plz no messages for online play) "Life is a tale told by an Idiot" -Shakespeare

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    A "no fly zone" imposed by another country is AN ACT OF WAR. An unmanned aircraft from said other country imposing said "no-fly zone" is AN ACT OF WAR. Iran taking down said unmanned aircraft is an ACT OF WAR.
    Many things before were also acts of war. So what? You want Obama to engage in war?
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: F.E.A.R., Skyrem.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5556-6677-7123-4567
    nah nah nah reporting news and pseudo-news just in. Summing up today:

alleged drone captured "photos" look like (a) not damaged enough to shoot down with anything or (b) it's 2011 and anyone can photoshop anything. This opinion supported while Obama gives speech in Texas in front of troops brought home from Iraq, promotes cooperation with Iraq while slowly bringing men and women home, still while NATO has Pakistan/Afganistan "problems" as it seems a peacekeeping mission is spilling into two wars. Interestly enough that on CNN and headline news focus was on "he-said-she-said" Republican candidates pretending they are not on the same party, and week-long specials on cyberbullying. ain't we got bigger problems?

Also "world meeting" headline barely surfaced from the Internet and didn't make any big splash with the mainstream TV, just a short headline. another type of meet in Europe trying to fix their own broken market and while I don't understand how one european country signs a deal with another, it is quite intrigueing how it all happens when U.S economics needs change too.

Relax on WWIII they made up that story lumped up on top of the 9/11 conspiracies. Even saw someone ask if ww3 was coming on yahoo.answers. I never said Obama declares war, he just announces secret missions to take out the big guys

My point: America's next election is riding down to road, we can question who is in power in Russia, Europe is pushing for new plans, and everybody either WASTES USELESS MONEY this Christmas desperately (and I mean desperate when Bieber does commercials for 3DS ) or else save it for next year when holding money is a gamble. I think this is the effect of consumerism and progress BOILING. anyone who makes money out of the Middle East is turning blood into money, and hopefully we are seeing solutions, anyday troops come back is still a good day. Still I feel like misery is the only thing left for profit. gonna see change this decade, either recession on a world scale while the pieces refit, or else a lot more blood money, or both.

Who is the major economic superpower next year, North America, New European union, RussiaChina, or the fabled King of Austrailia?

END/RANT (entertainment only)
    Last edited by skidmarx; 12-11-2011 at 07:31 PM. Reason: long post
    (plz no messages for online play) "Life is a tale told by an Idiot" -Shakespeare

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Bieber does commercials for 3DS
    WHAT THE **** NINTENDO?! HAVE YOU ALL GONE MAD?! D:<

I am shocked...

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5556-6677-7123-4567
    Xmas album + video + product placement = bieber does commercial 3DS. I seen it and it's too pathetic to link.

The drone is real depending on what country the news is from. sick.

Again who rules next year, NA, New Europe, Chino-sia, or the new king of Austrailia?

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520

Again who rules next year, NA, New Europe, Chino-sia, or the new king of Austrailia?
    Odd way of organizing countries. I'd say U.S., United Kingdom and whoever else is allied with them. Not exactly based on economics, but you said "rules".
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: F.E.A.R., Skyrem.
    Spoiler Alert!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads