Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Robotnik

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    "My coordinates should be tracked by this device. Now gather my largest group of Egg Gunners (the white robots from Sonic 2006) and get me out of here!"

Ergo, Eggmans assistant he built not too long ago recieved this message. The sound of Dr. Robotniks voiced boomed throughout the control room of the Egg Carrier. "Yes sir! Might I say we were beginning to wonder where you have been the past few days sir. We would have checked your location sooner had it not been for your transceiver being deactivated and the constant attacks we have been getting from the new Order troops sir." Robotniks voice once again began to echo throughout the control room. "We'll have time to discuss such matters at a later time! I have one hour till the guards return to this cell to see to it that I am executed! GET MOVING ERGO!"

Ergo frantically began typing on the keyboard in front of him. "My apologies sir I was not aware of the current situation! Egg Carrier now en route to your current location. ETA in less than five minutes. Given the importance of the situation would you wish for me to release the BH-04 with the Egg Gunner infantry sir?" Eggman shook his head. "Only if it is absolutely needed. There are still some bugs to work out from Black Heart 4's programming from last time. Just concentrate on getting me out of here!"

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    The Egg Carrier was welcomed with a barrage of missile and torrent gun fire. Most were avoided or destroyed by the Egg Carriers defense system, but the Carrier was still taking heavy damage fast. "All Egg Gunners transport to the hangar and prepare for drop." Ergos voice said over the loud speakers throughout the interior of the Egg Carrier.

The Egg Gunners were dropped at their destined point right outside of the Order base. Eight platoons were sent to the immediate area to infiltrate the base. Three platoons to clear the area leading to the entrance of the base, and three platoons to cover the two platoons that would be sent in to rescue Dr. Robotnik. Another large amount of platoons were dropped a little further away to cover the eight platoons from a distance and make sure none of the Order troops would attack them from behind. The situation is critical and they could not afford to mess up. But they were designed not to.

As the various platoons of Egg Gunners cover the area, the eight platoons that were advancing to the base were having a large amount of difficulty handling the Order troops. Though they were human, their armor was incredibly durable. Tough enough to handle several shots from the Egg Gunners machine gun rounds. Also the Order troops showed a display of abilities the Egg Gunners processing found to be impossible in the realm of human capabilities. As the Gunners advanced, the scanned each and every foes movements and recording them. The information was being monitored by the central computer of the Carrier. Ergo was looking over the battle with intrigue.

As they neared the base, several Gunners were destroyed. But the remaining Gunners of the eight platoons were able to fight of the troops and advance further. Once they reached the base they blasted their way inside and proceeded forward. "One basement level detected and several floors above. Master Robotnik is in the singular basement level." reported an Egg Gunner to Ergo via com link. "Scanning shows several life forms blocking quickest route to the room where Dr. Eggman is being held. There are several other routes that would lead us there. Taking these routes may lead to a prolonged amount of time till the Masters rescue. What is our recommended COA?"

Ergo quickly scanned the structure once more and calculated the best coarse of action. "We cannot risk having the Master stay there any longer than we have to. The situation calls for a straight offensive measure. Proceed to the quickest route and neutralize all threats or obstacles." The Egg Gunners saluted in unison, and charged through the hallways.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Eggman was pacing the room. The cell he was in was sound-proof, but he could feel the rumble and vibrations from the explosions outside. "What's taking those fools so long!?" He asked himself. He then raised the wrist device up to his face. "Ergo! Can you read me? Where in the world are those..." Just then the doors slid open as two soldiers charged in and held Robotnik at gunpoint. "Looks like your execution's goin' to have to be moved to an earlier time old man!" Eggman scoffed at the two. "You're not sore about my friends outside are you?"

The soldiers tensed up, ready to fire. Suddenly there was the loud noise of machine gun fire. The soldier fell to the ground, no longer moving. "Well, you'll get over it I'm sure." Eggman added on. He stepped over the bodies of the soldiers to meet his small group of Egg Gunners entering the cell. "Where in the world have you been?" he asked them. One of the gunners started to explain the difficulty of the situation outside, but was interrupted by his master. "Explain later. We best escape while we can." He then left with his Egg Gunner platoon surrounding him on all sides.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    "Atika Romero here at Station Square City Hall, where the President has issued a meeting upon his decision he made just days ago in reaction to the Order's leader Alexander's demands. As we have reported earlier on in the week that the President has infact given into the demands of the Order and will hand over reign of this country to Alexander. As I speak the President is entering the room..."

"As you know, we have been given a choice by the Order to either continue fighting, or live under their rule. I'm here to confirm the fact that I have indeed decided to choose the latter. This, obviously, is very upsetting. But please understand that as President I must do what's best for this country I lead. I could not bear to witness more mindless destruction and slaughter of my people knowing that I could have stopped such a thing. the Order has agreed that they will hold up to their end of our agreement and while in control they will not let any harm come to the people. They have told me that while things may change, they will attempt to keep peace amoungst this land. I know this may seem like the worst of decisions. I know some of you feel as if this is some injustice. But I ask, I beg of you. Do not bare arms against the Order. Though they may have caused destruction to some of our major cities, the chaos will end with their rule. So, without further adue, I have the... the honor... of introducing our new leader. Please, stand and pay respects to Mr. Alexander."

"Turn it off Ergo," said Robotnik with a disgusted look on his face. "I've seen enough." Robotnik was standing infront of his command chair and was looking upon the huge screen in the front of the command room. When it deactivated, the night sky could be seen as they soared forth into the sky. The room, though mostly intact and funtional, was partially in a mess. It was nothing compared to the rest of the Egg Carrier. They had barely escaped from the Order base Dr. Eggman was being held at.

Eggman sat in his chair. A sigh came from his mouth as he looked very tired. He looked down, wondering what his next move should be. "Do you wish to hear the current statistics of our situation since the battle, Doctor?" Asked Ergo. The small robot was connected to the desk before Eggman, and had his hands placed together humbley awaiting the Doctors reply. "...Go ahead." Robotnik said hesitantlyl, knowing he was not going to like what he was about to hear.

"The Egg Carrier, though still functional, is in desprate need of repairs. Damage to the main and secondary engines has resulted in the use of our back-up thrusters. Our navigational systems are down, we have concequently reverted to basic means of map based navigations. Our defense system is operational, though damage to the system is substantial and will not hold against another attack for long. Damage to the hull in the lower deck has left many of our supplies and equipment scattered at the ground below. Our tracker system is down therefor we are blind to any possible enemies persuing us at the moment. Communications devices are still up and running and seem to be working without error. The battle has left us greatly reduced in our Egg Gunner infantry units. As of now only eleven units are still functional, with an additional five being repaired as we speak." Robotnik once again sighed. "Anything else Ergo?" Ergo then gave a nervous look to Robotnik. "I'm affraid so, Doctor. The new only gets worse as of our current situation outside of the Egg Carrier." Robtonik gave a quick glance at the robot. "WHAT!?"

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    "Before our orders to rescue you, we were auto-issued from our self-defense programming to fight off from the attacks we have been recieving from the Order. While you were captured, the Order has been ruthlessly attacking several of your bases across the world. From your recent ones to the facilities that you have shut down for some time. It would seem that Alexander's strategy was to make sure to stop any retalliation from you before hand."

Robotnik, becoming increasingly furious, rose his hand to strike Ergo out of anger. Ergo braced himself. "But not all is lost, Doctor!" Eggman stopped himself. "Go on..." Ergo positioned out of the braced stance. "It would seem that he has failed to locate all of your bases, Doctor. Fate would have it that some are still in the same condition you had left them. It would be wise for us to use this to our advantage and gather still functional technology and equipment if we are to retaliate. The nearest base from this location is your mining base you had used when dealing with Black Doom and the Black Arms. Though it had been attacked, previous scans from before your rescue shows that some equipment has yet to be destroyed within the facility. It would be wise to check the base for anything that could be of use, and it being the nearest of your bases it would be advised to begin navigating towards the mining base for repairs to the Egg Carrier. The back-up thrusters will not keep us airborne much longer. This, of coarse, is merely a suggestion, Doctor." Robotnik relaxed. A smile came across his face as a plan formulated in his mind. Very good, Ergo. Set a corse for the mining facility. I think it's time we set things in motion. Very soon I shall teach that runt to never mess with the great and powerful DR. ROBOTNIK!!!"

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    The doors to the inner-most room of the mining base was busted open by explosives. The Egg Gunners marched into the room and immediately began to scan the surroundings. Robotnik then hovered in via his hovercraft just above the Egg Gunners. The room was dark. It was once lit by the glow of magma in the lower edges of the room. With the magma cooled, only the dim light of a computer at the far end of the room, the lights from the Egg Gunners, and the headlight on Eggmans hovercraft supplied light for the room.

"Just as suspected, Doctor. This room was not touched by the Orders troops." said Ergo, who was connected to the side of Eggman's hovercraft. "I can see that Ergo. Troops, wire into the power box over there in the left corner and reactivate the lighting system." One of the Egg Gunners did as ordered, and hooked a wire from his chest into the power box. Shortly afterward, a sound of a generator reving up was heard as the lights slowly grew brighter.

The room, now fully lit, showed much more detail. In particular was the several chambers aligned across the wall. "Oh-ho!" exclaimed Robotnik with interest. He then ordered the Egg Gunners to open the chambers. Each Gunner stood before a chamber and pressed the switch infront of them. The chambers slid open as steam poured out. Eggman quickly looked inside. "BAH!" He exclaimed with disgust. Inside where none other than several deactivated Egg Pawns (the orange robots from Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog). "I had all of these shut down and left them here for a reason! These bucket of bolts couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag!" Ergo then prompted himself higher on the hovercraft. "I believe, Doctor, that the Egg Pawn models were faulty and incompetent due to your rushing through their manufacturing, ergo resulting in under-developed programming." Robotnik then smacked Ergo across the top of his head. "Quiet you!" He yelled. "It looks like I'll have to make due with what I have for the time being." Robotnik then hovered over to the computer at the far end of the room and began typing away at the console. One by one the Egg Pawns eyes lit up blue as the started to awaken.
    Last edited by Bodine; 12-24-2011 at 12:34 AM.

Ads