Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    OC: It all takes place in Texas Nick.

♦ whata buncha jokers ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    OOC: Got it. Just wanted to make sure. If you said it in the OP or something I missed it. ^^;
    Last edited by Neosquid; 08-16-2012 at 06:52 PM.

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(θ)>

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    OC: What does OC mean and how do I do this (never been in an RP before)
    possibly Context

IC:
    “You needed to see me,” Osmer said as he stepped into a modern and sleek office. This office was cold like the dead. This was no normal office. Being located below ground and surrounded by Inconel 625, an alloy that can resist up to about 1,516,846,600 Pascals, which to the unlearned in physics is extremely strong. In fact out of the whole compound this room was the most secure.

“Yes” replied the Head of BioCorps, “There are problems on the frontlines as you well know.”

“Quite. Pulse has been unusually active in the Western Front.” Osmer was cool and collected.
    “I am not talking about that,” the Head said with haste and with a slight but unmistakable frustration. “What are your opinions on the rumors that spread throughout the B.C.C.O.?” The Head emphasized the word ‘rumors.’

“His existence is apparent. I do not see him as a practical threat at the moment, however his actions are lowering the morale of the B.C.C.O. Are you suggesting this “Apache Shadow” is why you wanted to see me?”

“It is. He is a thorn in my side, a reminder of failure, a nuisance!” The Head gripped the arms of his Victorian chair tightly. In his mind, Osmer was the true nuisance. How could he be so calm? Why did this trouble him so much?

“So,” retorted Osmer “this is a matter of your pride?” As usual Osmer’s voice lacked any emotion.

“Yes” replied the Head glaring at Osmer. After a short pause he continued, “I need you to bring light to this ‘Shadow.’ You have your orders. Get your best men on it.”

“I will have Giest build a team. Consider him dead.” Osmer left the office. His long strides were precise and brisk.

‘I did not say he could leave,’ thought the Head but he made no attempt to stop him.
    Last edited by Mr. MR; 08-17-2012 at 04:15 AM.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Geist made his way down the long corridore. Many B.C.C.O. soldiers unneccisarily saluted him as he passed by. He eventually made it to a large lobby. The room was decorated with large paintings of the leader of BioCorp, along with golden insignias of BioCorp. A soldier walked up to him and asked him his name, Geist replied by grabbing the neck of his uniform and picking him up a few inches off the ground single handedly. "Where is the Honarable Osmer?" he asked/demanded of the soldier. "Awaiting you in his main office, apologies Geist." said the soldier. Geist tossed him aside and walked to the right. There he found a set of large double doors. He knocked three times, then stated, "Ghost level, Geist."

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    "Enter," Osmer stated his voice carried through the door. Geist entered pushing both doors aside. The room was plain and military-like. Typical for the B.C.C.O. The golden crest of BioCorp was glinting from the middle of a long table. Gaurds were posted inside the room on either side of the door and throughout the large hall. They saluted as Geist entered.

"The B.C.C.O. has been ordered to bring an end to the 'Apache Shadow.'' Said Osmer from the seat closest to the door. "These orders come straight from the Head. More specifically he wants you to head it personally. His commands are impulsive. We need our best soldiers in the western front. However it is your decision to make. This 'Apache Shadow' is creating slight panic within our ranks. It is a wise move to remove him quickly. Your orders are, create a team and finish him."
    Last edited by Mr. MR; 08-17-2012 at 04:53 AM.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    OOC means out of character.

IC means in character.

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(θ)>

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Geist saluted and accepted the order. In his mind he thought that his time would be better spent taking care of Pulse on the frontlines, rather than chasing after a possible myth. But the will of BioCorp was the will of his own. "Any suggestions on who I should take before searching for the target, sir?"

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    "We must first prove his existence first." Osmer stood up and started walking with his back towards Geist. "Position some of our newest recruits where the rumors are strongest. Have them overseen from at least three different vantage points. Once they have enough information, the overseers are to make their way back undetected. If even one is discovered or killed send in a Ghost to retrieve the information. If you have more questions do ask them. If not, you may leave."
    Last edited by Mr. MR; 08-18-2012 at 02:00 PM.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Glem returned to his hideout, having acquired ammo from Don. This downtime had been going on for quite some time, soon to be three months. Normally he had near endless firepower at his disposal, but financial problems had put a temporary end to that. Things were looking bright, though, as he had was almost finished improving some weapons for Pulse. He had recently made a significant upgrade which allowed the standard military assault rifles to hold much more ammunition, though it was more costly to make. Regardless of the price disadvantage, he knew Pulse would be happy to hear the good news.

To be honest, it hurt him a little bit to be helping out a company that strived for aiding humanity....Glem desired chaos, and nothing but. He would have to pretend to be 100% behind Pulse until the time was right, as he wanted reanimated and BioCorp wiped from the face of the earth. BioCorp more for personal reasons, but the reanimated were just a thorn in his side.

He decided to pay Pulse a much needed visit to tell them about the nearly complete weapon upgrades. He got on his motorcycle with some notes and prototypes, and headed off to the nearest Pulse base.

It took him only about 30 minutes to get there. The base was situated in a lonely desert, similar to Glem's current hideout. There was a high metal wall surrounding the base to protect against reanimated, thugs, and whoever else might try to infiltrate it. Glem rode up to the gate, and halted his motorcycle. A few guards patrolling nearby kept an eye on him, like they did with all visitors.

"And who might you be?" said voice coming from a speaker in the wall. Glem suspected it was an African American woman speaking.

"Who do you think it is, darling?" said Glem, blowing a kiss into a nearby security camera.

"Ugh, it's you again." said the black woman before opening the gate for Glem to enter. The man needed no other identification.

Glem parked his bike near the entrance to the building and waltzed in the door. He got plenty of stares from people who had never seen him before, due to his attire. Glem walked over to the front desk and spoke to the woman sitting there.

"Made some weapon upgrades that are almost complete. Got anyone here who I could speak to? I'm not feeling very patient today, so make it snappy, hmm?" said Glem.

OOC: MR, would Samson be interested in talking to Glem? Or any other Pulse character, for that matter?

Also, I'll bring Maya into this later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC:

Esper walked into the lobby of the BioCorp building. She saw a soldier sitting near the wall rubbing his arm. Taking this as a sign of Giest, she approached him.

"Where is Giest? I must speak to him." asked Esper

"Damnitt....Giest? The asshole is talking to Shade in the main office." said the soldier. Esper rolled her eyes at the blatant disrespect for the Ghost Soldier, but she thanked him anyway.

"Wait, madam!" called the soldier while she was walking away. "....please don't tell Giest I said that, if you, um, please." Esper sarcastically nodded and went on her way, towards the main office. She decided it would be best just to wait for Giest to get out.

OCC:

Apologies in advance if I use the "Z word" at all during this RP, hehe... ^^;
    Last edited by Neosquid; 08-18-2012 at 06:49 PM.

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(θ)>

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    OC: I don't know about Samson yet. I will write how he survived soon. Also most soldiers call Osmer Shade (as respect to his field skills)

Spoiler Alert!

Ads