+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Days Passed Away

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    "Shit!" Trent yelled and dropped the sniper rifle. "Nolen grab a gun, any gun!" he yelled. "The guy just went 'Tremors' on us!"

Trent looked down into the back of the truck, grabbed a pistol and handed it to Jessie through the window. Then he picked up an AK-47, loaded it, and waited silently.

'The f*** is this guy's story!?' Trent thought to himself. 'I've seen some weirdness in my life, but this guy is some sort of... freak!'

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    *too slow of a writer
    Put it above storms recent post

"We can't out run him and if he is infected we cannot reason with him for long. The way I see it is we have two options: Ignore him for now or confront him directly. If we pretend we don't know he is on to us, we might be able to ambush him. Then again I don't know how long we could last against him considering he survived an explosion." In his mind he had a third option: Abandon them and wait for this guy to be completely infected, leaving the truck for him. However he might not get the chance. He did have one bottle left which he was saving for a tough situation. And this situation might become just that. However he did have deal with this kid and he was not willing to jump out on it just yet. He will see how this situation plays out first.

Ooc: this is current
    He walked over to his Shotgun and picked it up. "No matter what we do we need to be armed at all times. This guy might be able to survive explosions, but can he resist bullets." He loaded a rifled slug into his twelve gauge. He traded a bottle of wine for a whole box of rifled slugs with some other things.

Nolen ran over to his shotgun and loaded a rifled slug into it. He traded a bottle of wine for a whole box of rifled slugs with some other things. Now that trade will do him some good.

"Damn, he moves quickly." Nolen aimed carefully.

OOC: Sorry I am so slow
    Last edited by Mr. MR; 08-24-2012 at 04:01 AM.

Spoiler Alert!

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Ooc: it's all good mr., as Bodine and anyone who has rped with me will tell you, I have a problem with writing a very large amount very very quickly... Lol.

Ic:

Aelrein continued burrowing his way just beneath the surface of the sand, just low enough so that there was no sign of movement on the ground above him. He kept his eyes open, the particles of now cooled sand glancing off his pupils, not bothering him nor impairing his vision in the slightest.

He had given up paying attention to pain a long time ago.

After a couple minutes of tumultuous burrowing, Aelrein stopped. He knew he had reached his target. He knew because about thirty feet in front of him he could hear the panting of their dog, accompanied by his low growl. Aelrein knew the dog was there, and the dog knew Aelrein was there, too. With a grin on his face, he bent down, compressing his powerful leg muscles. Then he released and leapt straight up through the surface of the sand about thirty feet in front of the group in a burst of dust and dirt. As it cascaded around him in a temporary dust cloud, he simply stared at Trent and Jesse without saying a word, paying no attention to the soldier near them. He simply raised one arm and pointed judiciously at Trent.

The only thing he muttered with his death stare locked onto Trent was, "You... "

He simply stood, pointing at Trent, repeating, "You..." every few moments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Trent aimed at the man with his AK. "I don't suppose I could just say I'm sorry about the bar thing and that be that, right?" he said nervously.

Jessie opened the door to the truck and held up the pistol, aiming it at the man. "Leave us the f*** alone." she said. Trent looked to her in surprise. "Get back in the truck!" he yelled at her. She shook her head while still looking at Alrein. "No." she said. "I'm not someone you can just hide from danger and protect, Trent. If he came for trouble I'm going to give him hell."

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    "This is not the time for being a hero." Nolen said at Jessie still keeping his aim on the thing. "The wrong move right now might get us all killed. Is that what you want?"
    Nolen now spoke to Alrein. "What do you want anyway?"
    Last edited by Mr. MR; 08-24-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Aelrein's gaze turned towards Jesse.

"Don't dare to speak to me, whelp. You cannot hope to match me in combat."

His glare returned to Trent.

"I have no real quarrel with you. Thinking you could kill me with such a paltry attempt... It should only serve as an example that you are not ready of what is to come. Speaking of which...."

Aelrein breathed in the sandy air deeply, opening his mouth wide he let out a bloodcurdling screech. The sound echoed throughout the wasteland. A low rumble began to build, and Aelrein grinned at his apparent success.

"By the time this is over... You," he pointed at Jessie, "you will die..."

With that, Aelrein sprinted in the opposite direction faster than any known land animal as the cloud of moaning darkness known as a Dead Head swarm closed in on the group.

Number 1 GE Wiimote User TampaBondo's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8297-0574-6373-3839
    I think this whole thing would make for one heck of an e-book when it is completed! Awesome!
    Online name: TmpaBndo[E7]
    GE FC:
    0605-5154-0786
    LVL: 56

Member #
    Friends
    Ooc: @ Tampa: it's what we do man. Glad your enjoying it.

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBondo View Post
    I think this whole thing would make for one heck of an e-book when it is completed! Awesome!
    Much as I certainly agree... dont post in an RP thread unless youre part of the RP fpwgirnhipghtnhgiedtnhiypyhtjypjyjryj

Unspoken rule amongst RPers, so I don't blame ya for knowin'. Mainly to keep the RP thread serious, and free of chatter. Keep all the praise to this thread pl0x. ... Unless Bodine disagrees and I therefore am a gun-jumpin', presumptuous idiot.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    OOC: No CK you're right. Tampa while I appreciate you liking the story so far, posts about the RP that arent part of the story should be limited to the thread in the link CK has provided. But again, thanks for the compliments.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Ads