Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Before you start a clan read this

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by rickywalls View Post
    dude, i really dont think you have the experience to create a tut on making a clan, if you were from 1sk or a clan i actully knew of maybe. i cheaked out the website and it doesnt look tweaked. and 8 clan members in 3 weeks isnt that good. so dude close your clan and play some more.
    get this striaght aslong as you have 5 dedicated members your good to go and we are beasts even though dragon dan just gave up on mwr *sigh*we are still beasts and btw itsnot my clan im their top geneeral
    "I'm a god amongst men, you're a suburban commando"-Kim Jong-IL vs Hulk hogan(Epic Rap battles of history)

Member #
    Friends

f'ing hilarious

close up shop since my clan isn't well known like 1sk? interesting proposition, except you forget one thing.... that's a dumb idea.
    and yes the site blows chunks no crap, way to be Mr. Obeservative! check the original post- time consuming- i wasnt' expecting, nor prepared to start my own clan. all i had was determination.
    and thank you because a good solid group of guys with like agenda can be succesful.
    yeah 9 members isn't huge, but considering the 200+ clans recruiting, i'll pat myself on the back thank you.
    so give up cuz someone says it won't work, has only been the catalyst for great minds to break the mold.
    i'm glad this thread had attracted sorts of nay sayers, all i gotta say is this - bring it to the battlefield-

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks for the advice, Scarred Delta clan leader, first week, 4 members.

Member #
    Friends
    4857-3834-8274-2838
    Eh.. I like how mine goes...
    (space)(space)(space)(space)(space)
    ---------------------------------------------------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends

this is gloating

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosV130 View Post
    ur just scared of competition NO ONE CARES ABOUT WAT U SAY clans FAIL sometimes its a life lesson its like wen u throw a party and only ur mom comes ITS A LIFE LESSON
    So my fail clan has been running for well over 11 months now
    we're multi-platform with over 100+ members
    have 1 of the best structures i've seen in a wii clan
    and we continue to grow everyday
    so cheer's to you buddy for your negative comment
    looks like i was right when i said nay sayers would only propel our success
    oh and just an fyi we're ranked in the top 25 for all COD Black Ops Clans
    sure sounds like a fail to me

Member #
    Friends
    I think he/she is only trying to help other people that are thinking about creating a clan, I know managing a clan is difficult I've failed on numerous occasions theres no need to criticize someone whos only trying to offer help to others but anyway what you've put up about making a clan is some pretty good stuff, good work.

EDIT; Infact do you want to arrange a clan battle sometime DOA?
    Last edited by J4CK0; 06-11-2011 at 10:34 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by J4CK0 View Post
    I think he/she is only trying to help other people that are thinking about creating a clan, I know managing a clan is difficult I've failed on numerous occasions theres no need to criticize someone whos only trying to offer help to others but anyway what you've put up about making a clan is some pretty good stuff, good work.

EDIT; Infact do you want to arrange a clan battle sometime DOA?
    thanks J4cko
    I'm sure my guys would be more than willing to put together a battle
    and just an fyi its the DOAP Clan wouldn't want to be confused with the actual DOA Clan

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    You're a funny guy saying how time consuming having a team it is LOL. I am team leader of the [WC] Wii Chat. I have all the time in the world to play GoldenEye and to live my life. I get member emails, new member emails, war emails and that's it. The WC doesn't need a website cause we use the Wii Chat site. There are 16 members in the WC and growing. If you are dedicating your life to your clan to the point that you have absolutely no time for yourself there is something wrong with you. Join a real clan and that's the [WC].
    GoldenEye 007
    FC 1858-7219-2781
    [WC] HQ
    Level 54

If you are interested in joining the Wii Chat [WC] clan. Post your KDR here - http://www.wiichat.com/forum/wii-cla...neye-clan.html

Looking for good players to recruit!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by John011 View Post
    You're a funny guy saying how time consuming having a team it is LOL. I am team leader of the [WC] Wii Chat. I have all the time in the world to play GoldenEye and to live my life. I get member emails, new member emails, war emails and that's it. The WC doesn't need a website cause we use the Wii Chat site. There are 16 members in the WC and growing. If you are dedicating your life to your clan to the point that you have absolutely no time for yourself there is something wrong with you. Join a real clan and that's the [WC].
    never said i dedicated my life to running a clan, but thanks for trying to put words in my mouth.
    The statement was there would be less time to playing games becuase running and organizing a successful clan takes time.
    16 members is great, but once you venture into multi-platform gaming and having 50+ members it's a tad more than a hobby.
    I have no regrets to sacrificing game time to clan updating. But that's me I've been trained on People Management, and I understand my obligation to my members. DOAP isn't just a casual fun Clan, yes we do fun things and keep it casual as it is just a hobby. But running a Clan is a business venture, as the CEO of DOAP I'm directly responsible for organinznig and operating our clan.
    Perhaps your clan lacks structure and leader building opportunities, which would make sense why you have so much extra free time to play. Obviously you have plenty of time reserved for trolling. I made the thread to help some noob clan owners like myself. If you can't appreciate the help then you don't belong posting here. As "real" leader of a clan I seek counsel and and pay it forward.
    I've seen plenty of clans fail, and I would feel responsible to my members if I were to allow that at DOAP. Again viewing myself as a manager in a business I provide more of my time to enhancing my clan, and not just playing online together. Each clan is different, I'm just trying to provide the opportunity to our clan to be better than just good.
    Last edited by DOAPevuhl; 06-17-2011 at 12:57 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Hey evuhl,

welcome to the world of clan admins. it can be alot of fun . Hope to see ya'll in game sometime just look for the $$. this is just some friendly advice but look into using Skypa as a means to talk during the game it is so much better than wii speak. By the way give Dragon a smack in the head next time you see him tell him Toa still wubs him he'll know what you mean. ROR....
    Come by and check us out if you want to WWW.savagesoldiers.net we can chat some then. Peace and tubes to ya

$$ Toa
    Last edited by Skelatoa; 08-23-2011 at 11:56 AM.

Ads