LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member Jamie.mac's Avatar
    Member #
    82401
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Looking for cod black ops clan!

    K/d is 1.78. I can use any weapons. I am looking for a clan that regularly plays together.

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    @BodyCount_UK glyn wyatt's Avatar
    Member #
    80302
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    58
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

    ~LAc~ LETHAL AGGRESSION clan
    www.lethalaggression.webs.com
    lethalaggression@hotmail.co.uk


    we are a black ops clan that is always on the look out for new members. We currently have 24 members from around the world of various skill levels. There is an age limit of 16 and above to join the clan. If your interested then take a look at the website and if you like what you see then feel free to join us.
    thanks

    BodyCount


  4. #3
    WiiChat Member Jamie.mac's Avatar
    Member #
    82401
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by glyn wyatt View Post

    ~LAc~ LETHAL AGGRESSION clan
    www.lethalaggression.webs.com
    lethalaggression@hotmail.co.uk


    we are a black ops clan that is always on the look out for new members. We currently have 24 members from around the world of various skill levels. There is an age limit of 16 and above to join the clan. If your interested then take a look at the website and if you like what you see then feel free to join us.
    thanks

    I can't because I don't meet the age limit. Sorry but thanks for the offer

  5. #4
    @BodyCount_UK glyn wyatt's Avatar
    Member #
    80302
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    58
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie.mac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by glyn wyatt View Post

    ~LAc~ LETHAL AGGRESSION clan

    www.lethalaggression.webs.com
    lethalaggression@hotmail.co.uk


    we are a black ops clan that is always on the look out for new members. We currently have 24 members from around the world of various skill levels. There is an age limit of 16 and above to join the clan. If your interested then take a look at the website and if you like what you see then feel free to join us.

    thanks

    I can't because I don't meet the age limit. Sorry but thanks for the offer
    ok, sorry about that..
    thanks.

    BodyCount


  6. #5
    WiiChat Member danielh's Avatar
    Member #
    71346
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    52
    Friends
    31
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3118-4760-4341-1106

    eveybody is n there own clan. STOP making more clans and just join one

    i made my clan whn WAW came out, at that time there wasnt as much but now WOW theres a lot. i have clans playin my clan, gettin there a++ beat bad and they still want us 2 join thm. Clans hav gottin outa hand. if u hav a clan thn PLEASE act lik a clan, dont just run wildly everwhere. clans have orders, rules. certin people use certin guns at certin spots only. im gettin tired of playin lik 100 diff clans a day. every1 thinks there the best and no1 even no's what a clan is or does. its an ara of new time. clans r merging, becoming better stronger faster. iv had 5 diff clans wanting MY clan 2 join theres. im sorry bit if iv got 15days of playing and i kick a++ and im 1 of the worst players n the clan thn y would i quit my bada++ clan thn iv been n 4 years 2 join a s++ty clan that just started...



    im not ragin on yall but i am sayin b a good clan, dont ask every single person 2 b n ur clan.

  7. #6
    @BodyCount_UK glyn wyatt's Avatar
    Member #
    80302
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    58
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by danielh View Post
    i made my clan whn WAW came out, at that time there wasnt as much but now WOW theres a lot. i have clans playin my clan, gettin there a++ beat bad and they still want us 2 join thm. Clans hav gottin outa hand. if u hav a clan thn PLEASE act lik a clan, dont just run wildly everwhere. clans have orders, rules. certin people use certin guns at certin spots only. im gettin tired of playin lik 100 diff clans a day. every1 thinks there the best and no1 even no's what a clan is or does. its an ara of new time. clans r merging, becoming better stronger faster. iv had 5 diff clans wanting MY clan 2 join theres. im sorry bit if iv got 15days of playing and i kick a++ and im 1 of the worst players n the clan thn y would i quit my bada++ clan thn iv been n 4 years 2 join a s++ty clan that just started...



    im not ragin on yall but i am sayin b a good clan, dont ask every single person 2 b n ur clan.
    1 question.. who is this aimed at ???

    BodyCount


  8. #7
    Elite Ranger rangers's Avatar
    Member #
    80901
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    95
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3127-2252-9270-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by danielh View Post
    i made my clan whn WAW came out, at that time there wasnt as much but now WOW theres a lot. i have clans playin my clan, gettin there a++ beat bad and they still want us 2 join thm. Clans hav gottin outa hand. if u hav a clan thn PLEASE act lik a clan, dont just run wildly everwhere. clans have orders, rules. certin people use certin guns at certin spots only. im gettin tired of playin lik 100 diff clans a day. every1 thinks there the best and no1 even no's what a clan is or does. its an ara of new time. clans r merging, becoming better stronger faster. iv had 5 diff clans wanting MY clan 2 join theres. im sorry bit if iv got 15days of playing and i kick a++ and im 1 of the worst players n the clan thn y would i quit my bada++ clan thn iv been n 4 years 2 join a s++ty clan that just started...



    im not ragin on yall but i am sayin b a good clan, dont ask every single person 2 b n ur clan.
    hey bro you honestly need to calm down because this isnt even directed towards you. and about clans not being good then dont worry about cuz that means that your clan wont have a challenge and you'll clan you'll win. And i played against LAC before and they got a good clan going.

  9. #8
    Elite Ranger rangers's Avatar
    Member #
    80901
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    95
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3127-2252-9270-0000
    Well our clan currently only has 18 members but we are an elite force that as soon as the game starts we hold on to the lead and don't let go of it. Every single one of our members of the Elite Rangers has special skills that attribute to the clan. But we are still looking to recruit more Elite Rangers. Our overall K/D ratio for the clan is 1.41 which is better than what i expected.So if your interested in joining visit my clan website at http://eorc.forumotion.com/
    or send me a ally request: 3127-2252-9270

    but my wii is broken so you are going to have to talk to the clans co-leader ER~Tweak~> heres hes ally code 9210-3323-1157 and tell him that ranger sent you

  10. #9
    WiiChat Member Jamie.mac's Avatar
    Member #
    82401
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Ok we'll see, if I don't go in a clan with Daniel then you'll be next on my list

  11. #10
    WiiChat Member iF3ar's Avatar
    Member #
    82393
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida-Wst Palm Beach
    Posts
    7
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Lethal Forces Wii,Xbox 360 clan


    Currently looking for Moderators


    Lethalgaming.uphero.com

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Realms 2: Rebirth of Evil (Official RP)
    By Shadow*91 in forum Board Games
    Replies: 357
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 06:59 AM
  2. Super Smash Bros. Alternate Plot: The Rise of Nefirus
    By GigaRidley in forum Board Games
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 09:46 PM
  3. Before you start a clan read this
    By DOAPevuhl in forum Wii Clans
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 05:34 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 08:45 AM
  5. Silent Ninja Squad (Black Ops Wii Clan)
    By Santa Dino in forum Wii Clans
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 04:22 AM

Search tags for this page

100 black ops clan wii
,

awesome wii black ops clans

,

best wii black ops clan

,

black ops clans top 100

,

cod black ops wii clan

,

cod black ops wii clans

,
one hundred top clans in black ops wii
,
the best wi black ops clan
,
top 100 black ops wii clan
,
top 100 black ops wii clans
,
top 100 clans for black ops wii
,
what is the best black ops clan wii
Click on a term to search for related topics.