105 099 862 265

Im not racist!! il shoot anyone.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5549-9781-2768-9150

@(wc) a c e

LOL uh his name's Kira
    WiiChat's very own GoldenEye Clan,[WC] 5/9/11-11/5/11.....=') R.I.P.

Member #
    Friends
    o.0. Shouldn't the recruiting be done in his requirement post not my thread eh? Lol. Oh, and with your smoke grenade technique, sniping around the console and nades are very helpful.<3

Member #
    Friends
    5549-9781-2768-9150

Arrow GoldenEye mode tip*

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline View Post
    Lol. Oh, and with your smoke grenade technique, sniping around the console and nades are very helpful.<3
    You are right but sniping depends on the map. If you were sniping someone while they were a hacking a console under some smoke you wouldn't be able to see them unless you had the thermal scope which is unlocked at LV.38. Also players at LV.35 unlock the Remote Trigger Mines which is useful for placing them near consoles,so if someone were to hack a console with a RTM nearby the user can pull out his smartphone and BOOM blow up the hacker!Using the smoke grenades tatics is helpful and it works 70% of the time because snipers can't see you and noobs trying to aim at you,but you're still vulnerable to shooters and like you said 'nades but if you had a good team like a 'clan' than you can lower those risks and dangers because they can watch your back when hacking or guard the consoles.
    Last edited by Chino D; 06-24-2011 at 10:33 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by riordan_85 View Post
    there ya go again madara!!
    Lol, shit happens!
    And what about the DS battle?
    Btw.. [DS]Nate cheated, you can see it, go to the leaderboards where all the level 53 are

Mw3 Ally Code: 3086-5107-2720
    Open this to see people's dumbness
    Spoiler Alert!

WHAT THE F*CK!?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Chino D View Post
    Lol. Oh, and with your smoke grenade technique, sniping around the console and nades are very helpful.<3
    You are right but sniping depends on the map. If you were sniping someone while they were a hacking a console under some smoke you wouldn't be able to see them unless you had the thermal scope which is unlocked at LV.38. Also players at LV.35 unlock the Remote Trigger Mines which is useful for placing them near consoles,so if someone were to hack a console with a RTM nearby the user can pull out his smartphone and BOOM blow up the hacker!Using the smoke grenades tatics is helpful and it works 70% of the time because snipers can't see you and noobs trying to aim at you,but you're still vulnerable to shooters and like you said 'nades but if you had a good team like a 'clan' than you can lower those risks and dangers because they can watch your back when hacking or guard the consoles.
    Lol very true for all of it. I need to get to lvl 35 for remote mines. Ima be so happy<3 lol. I'll go pro with them

Member #
    Friends
    5549-9781-2768-9150

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Chino D View Post
    Lol very true for all of it. I need to get to lvl 35 for remote mines. Ima be so happy<3 lol. I'll go pro with them
    Glad you like my tips just post something you need help/info on and I can give u sum tips (^.^)

Ads