LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: [WC]. Wii Chat's very own Goldeneye Clan.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1512-1772-5792-0000
    We DO have a chat; we just never use it xD. The link is in my sig.
    ===============

Oh god I came back after a couple years for kicks and I have no idea what's going on now.

wut do halp plz

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    vol im on if u wanna play some
    Oshawott-lvl 43 FC:413193719986

Member #
    Friends
    1491-6857-7628-5469
    I WANT THE NEWBIE JASON TO ADD ME NOW PLEASE 4887-1474-7429 and oshawott add me
    GoldenEye Fc: 4887-1474-7429
    Lets just say i have a lust to kill
    http://xat.com/WCgoldeneyeclanplan The new WC chat whether u like it or not

Member #
    Friends
    Friend code -118610855016- Name [Ops] Phantom

Member #
    Friends
    5549-9781-2768-9150
    Guys guess what? I was playing against Anarion in TC for two matches. The game was hacked with infinite ammo and I swear there were fireworks from the MJR ! Man was I lucky, I got in a game where most of the players were in their LV.10s and early 20s and it was easy farming on them ! I managed to get to LV.55 by just farming on noobs and doing the objectives for 6 hours straight , man am I tired from that long farming, you could say I was taking advantage ! I swear if you guys come on @ 2:00 PM est. that's when noobs are really active! Oh and @Yanni, I'm sorry for not joining your invites, I was busy on my BB farming with noobs. I also manage to finish all my combat abilities, and that helped me get more XP! My weapon profs are almost done too, all I need to finish is Gambit,WA2000, and Ivana. I'm so glad I farmed and finshed my combat abilities+some weapon profs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chino D View Post
    Guys guess what? I was playing against Anarion in TC for two matches. The game was hacked with infinite ammo and I swear there were fireworks from the MJR ! Man was I lucky, I got in a game where most of the players were in their LV.10s and early 20s and it was easy farming on them ! I managed to get to LV.55 by just farming on noobs and doing the objectives for 6 hours straight , man am I tired from that long farming, you could say I was taking advantage ! I swear if you guys come on @ 2:00 PM est. that's when noobs are really active! Oh and @Yanni, I'm sorry for not joining your invites, I was busy on my BB farming with noobs. I also manage to finish all my combat abilities, and that helped me get more XP! My weapon profs are almost done too, all I need to finish is Gambit,WA2000, and Ivana. I'm so glad I farmed and finshed my combat abilities+some weapon profs.
    Everyone should BB farm and finish combat abilities+weapon profs if you want more XP. Some ppl say Heroes is best for getting XP, but sometimes you'll get teammates with no common sense and overspawn. That's why I think BB is best for getting a lot of XP!

Quote Originally Posted by Trugunna View Post
    Friend code -118610855016- Name [Ops] Phantom
    What's your Level? If you want to join [WC] PM(Private Message) Volcarona!
    Last edited by Splash_King; 11-06-2011 at 05:31 AM.
    WiiChat's very own GoldenEye Clan,[WC] 5/9/11-11/5/11.....=') R.I.P.

Member #
    Friends
    1512-1772-5792-0000
    2 orders of business:

1) Alright, I've decided we're doing a get-together. This place has been really freaking quiet.
    Anyone who's got some spare time tomorrow (Saturday), hop on the WC chat in my sig. We're gonna do some old-fashioned BB farming, Conflict, and the like for fun.

2) We've got a new member! Please welcome WC/FG-Legacy to the clan!
    As usual, the FC and info is in my sig. Please be sure to add him and Legacy, be sure to add everyone back when you have time.
    ===============

Oh god I came back after a couple years for kicks and I have no idea what's going on now.

wut do halp plz

Member #
    Friends
    first off yanni, i did add you already, you have to re add my FC,

chino. those games were awesome werent they?? seein that rocket come at you kinda freezes you the first time, like WTF is that?? i wish they had all the weapons online anyway, but it adds a different fun aspect to it.
    105 099 862 265

Im not racist!! il shoot anyone.

Member #
    Friends
    5549-9781-2768-9150
    Quote Originally Posted by riordan_85 View Post
    first off yanni, i did add you already, you have to re add my FC, chino. those games were awesome werent they?? seein that rocket come at you kinda freezes you the first time, like WTF is that?? i wish they had all the weapons online anyway, but it adds a different fun aspect to it.
    Those games with Anarion are awesome ! @first I saw fireworks from the MJR, then some purple smoke from his grenades! I gotta tell you Anarion gotta be one of the most respected hackers! In those two TC matches he was killing himself and giving away MJR rockets! LOL, wouldn't a MJR on BlackBox be bada55! Hey A C E you should add my FC#, I'll add yours too!
    WiiChat's very own GoldenEye Clan,[WC] 5/9/11-11/5/11.....=') R.I.P.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Chino D View Post
    Dis you xp boost?

Member #
    Friends
    game name [Ops]Phantom Friend code #118610855016 im a lvl 32 and just want to make a team

Ads