LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 560
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: [WC]. Wii Chat's very own Goldeneye Clan.

  1. #451
    LV.55 Chino D's Avatar
    Member #
    82888
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    EST. Coast of America
    Posts
    83
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5549-9781-2768-9150
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfan20 View Post
    Dis you xp boost?
    Nope, I actually reseted my weapon proficiencies and combat abilities+solo farming on GE mode.Luckily I played against some weak competion until the host quited. My KDR and Accuracy have decreased but I think that's the drawback for reseting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trugunna View Post
    game name [Ops]Phantom Friend code #118610855016 im a lvl 32 and just want to make a team
    Do you want to make a team or join a clan?
    Last edited by Splash_King; 11-06-2011 at 06:31 AM.
    WiiChat's very own GoldenEye Clan,[WC] 5/9/11-11/5/11.....=') R.I.P.

  2. #452
    WiiChat Member mkfan20's Avatar
    Member #
    83755
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in this galaxy
    Posts
    84
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chino D View Post
    Nope, I actually reseted my weapon proficiencies and combat abilities+solo farming on GE mode.Luckily I played against some weak competion until the host quited. My KDR and Accuracy have decreased but I think that's the drawback for reseting.
    how do you reset your proficiences? also, can you add me? ive been asking you for ever.

  3. #453
    The Sun Pokemon Volcarona's Avatar
    Member #
    81569
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The great state of Texas!
    Posts
    349
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1512-1772-5792-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfan20 View Post
    how do you reset your proficiences? also, can you add me? ive been asking you for ever.
    Basically, swap your controller to something that uses the Wiimote (not CC or CCP) if you weren't already. Join a match, and while it's loading, mash the 1 button.
    There ya go.
    ===============

    Oh god I came back after a couple years for kicks and I have no idea what's going on now.

    wut do halp plz

  4. #454
    LV.55 Chino D's Avatar
    Member #
    82888
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    EST. Coast of America
    Posts
    83
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5549-9781-2768-9150
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfan20 View Post
    how do you reset your proficiences? also, can you add me? ive been asking you for ever.
    Are you sure your willing to reset your proficiencies? The drawbacks from doing that is getting lower accuracy and KDR, but really it depends on what weapon your leveling up. For me I got some mutual kills trying to level up the lower-tier guns like the Sigmus+AK 47.You should wait till after you get your Strata SV-400 or finish it's proficiencies.I'd finish all my combat abilities before I reset, if I were you !

    *Cool Fact: Did you know Speed Loader affects the reloading of Grenade Launchers?It only takes 2-3 seconds to reload each shell!
    Last edited by Chino D; 10-01-2011 at 05:09 PM.
    WiiChat's very own GoldenEye Clan,[WC] 5/9/11-11/5/11.....=') R.I.P.

  5. #455
    WiiChat Member mkfan20's Avatar
    Member #
    83755
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in this galaxy
    Posts
    84
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chino D View Post
    Are you sure your willing to reset your proficiencies? The drawbacks from doing that is getting lower accuracy and KDR, but really it depends on what weapon your leveling up. For me I got some mutual kills trying to level up the lower-tier guns like the Sigmus+AK 47.You should wait till after you get your Strata SV-400 or finish it's proficiencies.I'd finish all my combat abilities before I reset, if I were you !

    *Cool Fact: Did you know Speed Loader affects the reloading of Grenade Launchers?It only takes 2-3 seconds to reload each shell!
    just answer me, how do you reset your proficiences?

    Quote Originally Posted by mkfan20 View Post
    just answer me, how do you reset your proficiences?
    and I think I finished my strata proficiences.
    Last edited by Splash_King; 11-06-2011 at 06:30 AM.

  6. #456
    The Sun Pokemon Volcarona's Avatar
    Member #
    81569
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The great state of Texas!
    Posts
    349
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1512-1772-5792-0000
    MK, I told you how to do it. Go back a couple of posts.
    ===============

    Oh god I came back after a couple years for kicks and I have no idea what's going on now.

    wut do halp plz

  7. #457
    WiiChat Member mkfan20's Avatar
    Member #
    83755
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in this galaxy
    Posts
    84
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Volcarona View Post
    Basically, swap your controller to something that uses the Wiimote (not CC or CCP) if you weren't already. Join a match, and while it's loading, mash the 1 button.
    There ya go.
    is it suppose to be a glitch

  8. #458
    WiiChat Member YanniMB's Avatar
    Member #
    83219
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    110
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1491-6857-7628-5469
    just spam the start button until ur ion the game
    GoldenEye Fc: 4887-1474-7429
    Lets just say i have a lust to kill
    http://xat.com/WCgoldeneyeclanplan The new WC chat whether u like it or not

  9. #459
    The Sun Pokemon Volcarona's Avatar
    Member #
    81569
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The great state of Texas!
    Posts
    349
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1512-1772-5792-0000
    REMINDER TO ALL!

    The war with [OD] is NEXT SUNDAY at 5:00 PM, EST. If you can participate, PLEASE leave a visitor message stating so on my profile.

    Guys, so far NO ONE has left a visitor message saying they can participate in the war this week. I'm tired of no one ever showing up fo anything; if you're going to actually show up, leave a visitor message on my profile.
    Last edited by Splash_King; 11-06-2011 at 06:30 AM.
    ===============

    Oh god I came back after a couple years for kicks and I have no idea what's going on now.

    wut do halp plz

  10. #460
    WiiChat Member mkfan20's Avatar
    Member #
    83755
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in this galaxy
    Posts
    84
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by YanniMB View Post
    just spam the start button until ur ion the game
    what start button

    check the pic on my profile tell me what you think

    can we change the war to tommorow at around 3 pm or earlier.
    Last edited by Splash_King; 11-06-2011 at 06:29 AM.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. New goldeneye wii clan [nn]
    By Wrst fear in forum Wii Clans
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 02:22 PM
  2. New Social Group - Goldeneye 007 - EAS clan
    By Whitefire in forum Social Groups
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 06:02 AM
  3. New Social Group - Goldeneye Clan (+)
    By fanboy97 in forum Social Groups
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 06:55 AM

Search tags for this page

ex gf slut

,
ex slut
,
girlfriend slut
,
my gf is a slut
,

my girlfriend is a slut

,
my slut girlfriend
,

slut ex girlfriend

,
slut girlfriend
,

slutty ex girlfriend

,
slutty ex girlfriends
,
slutty girlfriend
,

total slut

Click on a term to search for related topics.