LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 124 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 750 of 1233
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Wii Friend Code Exchange V 2.0

  1. #741
    dictator of the world world_away's Avatar
    Member #
    71868
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    st. joseph missouri
    Posts
    5
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2738-6890-3040-9094

    hi!!!

    my friend code is 2738-6890-3040-9094 my nickname is Smudge

  2. #742
    WiiChat Member harpreet1's Avatar
    Member #
    71244
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    union city
    Posts
    33
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4126-1859-6644-0381
    Quote Originally Posted by Armonsterr View Post
    i added you all
    want to be wii friends i added u my wii code is on side

  3. #743
    WiiChat Member harpreet1's Avatar
    Member #
    71244
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    union city
    Posts
    33
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4126-1859-6644-0381
    Quote Originally Posted by world_away View Post
    my friend code is 2738-6890-3040-9094 my nickname is Smudge
    want to be wii friends code on side

  4. #744
    WiiChat Member harpreet1's Avatar
    Member #
    71244
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    union city
    Posts
    33
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4126-1859-6644-0381
    any wii friend i add them quickly just add me and message me

  5. #745
    WiiChat Member MOJO24's Avatar
    Member #
    71931
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Some where in the world...
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    hey does any1 want to join my clan in Call of Duty 4.... Unreal Death..?
    Requirements: none
    Just add (UD) at the start of ur name and invite ur friends. pm me if u want to add me as a friend and ill give you all my details then.

  6. #746
    deadoralive Hanz's Avatar
    Member #
    72073
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    11
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8076-5708-4586-6927
    hey my names hannah can someone add me i have no friends just starting off thanks xx
    ~~8076-5708-5486-6927~~

    Cod-MWR- ~3632-9150-0385~

    Animal Crossing- ~2150-1221-7442~ name- Hannah :town-Emo Town

    Mario Kart - 5371-3360-6670

  7. #747
    Junior Member Robeson's Avatar
    Member #
    71870
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanz View Post
    hey my names hannah can someone add me i have no friends just starting off thanks xx
    I'll be your friend

    My name is Brendan. Wii number is 1669 - 0100 - 7773 - 2563

    I have a bunch of online games such as Mario Kart, COD WaW, COD MW, Pokemon, Smash Bros etc I'll send them to you once you've added me as a Wii friend : D

  8. #748
    deadoralive Hanz's Avatar
    Member #
    72073
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    11
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8076-5708-4586-6927
    Quote Originally Posted by Robeson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanz View Post
    hey my names hannah can someone add me i have no friends just starting off thanks xx
    I'll be your friend

    My name is Brendan. Wii number is 1669 - 0100 - 7773 - 2563

    I have a bunch of online games such as Mario Kart, COD WaW, COD MW, Pokemon, Smash Bros etc I'll send them to you once you've added me as a Wii friend : D
    hey i added i think new soo unsure on how to do things properly yet xD
    ~~8076-5708-5486-6927~~

    Cod-MWR- ~3632-9150-0385~

    Animal Crossing- ~2150-1221-7442~ name- Hannah :town-Emo Town

    Mario Kart - 5371-3360-6670

  9. #749
    Junior Member Robeson's Avatar
    Member #
    71870
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robeson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanz View Post
    hey my names hannah can someone add me i have no friends just starting off thanks xx
    I'll be your friend

    My name is Brendan. Wii number is 1669 - 0100 - 7773 - 2563

    I have a bunch of online games such as Mario Kart, COD WaW, COD MW, Pokemon, Smash Bros etc I'll send them to you once you've added me as a Wii friend : D
    hey i added i think new soo unsure on how to do things properly yet xD
    Haha it worked fine. You now appear on my wii's friend list .

  10. #750
    deadoralive Hanz's Avatar
    Member #
    72073
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    11
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8076-5708-4586-6927
    wicked xD well lol
    ~~8076-5708-5486-6927~~

    Cod-MWR- ~3632-9150-0385~

    Animal Crossing- ~2150-1221-7442~ name- Hannah :town-Emo Town

    Mario Kart - 5371-3360-6670

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

akvaexchanger

,
akvaexchanger code
,

akvaexchanger v2.1

,
cod waw wii fc exchange
,
code akvaexchanger
,
code akvaexchanger v2.1
,
share wii friend codes
,
water warfare wii friend code exchange may 2011
,

wii friend code exchange

,
wii friend codes exchange
,
wii friends canada
,
wii friends code exchange
Click on a term to search for related topics.