LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 129 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1281
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Animal Crossing: city folk Friend Codes

  1. #1001
    WiiChat Member LilMzB's Avatar
    Member #
    79412
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    56
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0325-2626-1805-8636

    Have you added

    Quote Originally Posted by boredkicka View Post
    Added you Leah and Lisa


    Name: Lola
    2966-7954-9242
    Town: lolville
    We have you added. Please add us. I play this game with my daughter and son. Our information is in the signature.
    Name: Lady T
    Town: CooLTown
    FC: 2451-4171-7112

    Name: TeKendra
    Town: CooLTown
    FC: 3568-1083-1018

    Name: Lloyd
    Town: CooLTown
    FC: 3095-6621-6946


  2. Ads


  3. #1002
    WiiChat Member marknsteph's Avatar
    Member #
    80392
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    14
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB View Post
    My son destroyed our town (DownTown). He was pressing buttons and not reading any of it. Anyway, please add our new info. Its in the signature. Our old info. was under the names: Terese, Xavier, and Veronica. And our old town name was 'DownTown.'

    We need everything. Please help us out. Our only fruit is apples!!!! Thank you all.

    Sad to here of your loss! We will add your new info tonight. We will be on in about an hour if you want some more fruit and whatever else we can help you out with!!

  4. #1003
    WiiChat Member trixster68's Avatar
    Member #
    79942
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    51
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    I will add you tonight

    I will be on tonight about 900 pm Eastern. I will come to your town with fruits and help you with some tools and bells or something ok see you tonight then?


    QUOTE=LilMzB;1160915]My son destroyed our town (DownTown). He was pressing buttons and not reading any of it. Anyway, please add our new info. Its in the signature. Our old info. was under the names: Terese, Xavier, and Veronica. And our old town name was 'DownTown.'

    We need everything. Please help us out. Our only fruit is apples!!!! Thank you all.[/QUOTE]
    Name trixster
    Town monkeyz
    ACFC 3868-6325-3632

  5. #1004
    WiiChat Member LilMzB's Avatar
    Member #
    79412
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    56
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0325-2626-1805-8636

    Thank You Trixster!!! You Are The BEST!!!!

    Thank you so...... much for helping us out!!! You will never know how much we appreciate ALL of you help!!!! It is so frustrating to work hard and lose it all in the blink of an eye!!! Thanks again and I will see you online later!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by trixster68 View Post
    I will be on tonight about 900 pm Eastern. I will come to your town with fruits and help you with some tools and bells or something ok see you tonight then?


    QUOTE=LilMzB;1160915]My son destroyed our town (DownTown). He was pressing buttons and not reading any of it. Anyway, please add our new info. Its in the signature. Our old info. was under the names: Terese, Xavier, and Veronica. And our old town name was 'DownTown.'

    We need everything. Please help us out. Our only fruit is apples!!!! Thank you all.
    [/QUOTE]
    Name: Lady T
    Town: CooLTown
    FC: 2451-4171-7112

    Name: TeKendra
    Town: CooLTown
    FC: 3568-1083-1018

    Name: Lloyd
    Town: CooLTown
    FC: 3095-6621-6946


  6. #1005
    WiiChat Member LilMzB's Avatar
    Member #
    79412
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    56
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0325-2626-1805-8636

    Thank You Steph!!! You Rock!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by marknsteph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB View Post
    My son destroyed our town (DownTown). He was pressing buttons and not reading any of it. Anyway, please add our new info. Its in the signature. Our old info. was under the names: Terese, Xavier, and Veronica. And our old town name was 'DownTown.'

    We need everything. Please help us out. Our only fruit is apples!!!! Thank you all.

    Sad to here of your loss! We will add your new info tonight. We will be on in about an hour if you want some more fruit and whatever else we can help you out with!!
    Thank you so... much for any and all help you can give us. I really appreciate it!!! If there is anything at all that I can help you out with, please don't hesitate to ask.
    Name: Lady T
    Town: CooLTown
    FC: 2451-4171-7112

    Name: TeKendra
    Town: CooLTown
    FC: 3568-1083-1018

    Name: Lloyd
    Town: CooLTown
    FC: 3095-6621-6946


  7. #1006
    WiiChat Member marknsteph's Avatar
    Member #
    80392
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    14
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    We are on now if you are on in the next few hours. If not we will be on tomorrow after 5:00 MST time for most of the night. We have all of the other fruits for you. We have extra tools, silver stuff too.

  8. #1007
    WiiChat Member Dr.Awesomo's Avatar
    Member #
    80300
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    45
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Omg!

    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marknsteph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB View Post
    My son destroyed our town (DownTown). He was pressing buttons and not reading any of it. Anyway, please add our new info. Its in the signature. Our old info. was under the names: Terese, Xavier, and Veronica. And our old town name was 'DownTown.'

    We need everything. Please help us out. Our only fruit is apples!!!! Thank you all.

    Sad to here of your loss! We will add your new info tonight. We will be on in about an hour if you want some more fruit and whatever else we can help you out with!!
    Thank you so... much for any and all help you can give us. I really appreciate it!!! If there is anything at all that I can help you out with, please don't hesitate to ask.
    omg terrese that is so sad i will ad you back tonight!

  9. #1008
    WiiChat Member Dr.Awesomo's Avatar
    Member #
    80300
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    45
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB View Post
    My son destroyed our town (DownTown). He was pressing buttons and not reading any of it. Anyway, please add our new info. Its in the signature. Our old info. was under the names: Terese, Xavier, and Veronica. And our old town name was 'DownTown.'

    We need everything. Please help us out. Our only fruit is apples!!!! Thank you all.
    i hav re-added u all plz re-add me soon heres my info again

    Ethan
    England
    All Fruit
    0776-1736-6637

    Also I have a new character i wont usally play as him tho

    Waluigi
    England
    2537-3211-1915
    Add Him Anyway!
    Last edited by Dr.Awesomo; 03-17-2011 at 12:48 AM.

  10. #1009
    WiiChat Member LilMzB's Avatar
    Member #
    79412
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    56
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0325-2626-1805-8636

    Added DAwesome

    I have your info. and have you added.
    Name: Lady T
    Town: CooLTown
    FC: 2451-4171-7112

    Name: TeKendra
    Town: CooLTown
    FC: 3568-1083-1018

    Name: Lloyd
    Town: CooLTown
    FC: 3095-6621-6946


  11. #1010
    Death by Fish rayukai's Avatar
    Member #
    80397
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5919-6260-9855-1445
    I is playing again Tehe add coment or just let me no if u wanna connect
    Animalcrossinging friend code: Name:Rayue. town:Kyoto :4683-2806-3050. Rayukai same town 4469-9966-6330

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

add people that are on 24/7 with animal crossing
,
animal crossing city folk chat
,
animal crossing city folk friend codes
,
animal crossing city folk friend codes chat
,
animal crossing city folk friend codes for wii
,

animal crossing city folk friend codes online now

,
animal crossing city folk friend codes zpyderly
,
animal crossing city folk online chat
,
animal crossing city folk people online
,
how to make 1,000,000,000 on animal crossing cf
,
people online animal crossing city folk
,
wii animal crossing city folk friend codes
Click on a term to search for related topics.