LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 129 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1281
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Animal Crossing: city folk Friend Codes

  1. #1141
    Junior Member Aldia's Avatar
    Member #
    83100
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Needing a friend!

    I will add anyone who is still active!
    Please add me and tell your code, name, and town name in return.

    Town: Aldia
    Name: J
    Code: 5458-0711-4166

    I sincerely hope there would be a reply soon!

    I am on mostly all day, and the door's always open whenever I am on.
    So please add me!
    Last edited by Aldia; 06-23-2011 at 08:29 AM.

  2. #1142
    Junior Member Letha's Avatar
    Member #
    83088
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    finally back

    Just got internet back on wii. I have really missed playing ACCF. Please add me.
    1506 2537 8400

    please let me know if you add me so i can do the same

  3. #1143
    Junior Member Aldia's Avatar
    Member #
    83100
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Letha View Post
    Just got internet back on wii. I have really missed playing ACCF. Please add me.
    1506 2537 8400

    please let me know if you add me so i can do the same
    I'll add you.
    You will see my frined code above, and I really would appreciate if you could post your name and town name please))

  4. #1144
    WiiChat Member r0th10n's Avatar
    Member #
    82883
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5236-5131-6072-8202

    Hey everyone

    Hey everyone. My Animal Crossing City Folk friend code is in my signature. Just send me a message when you have added me along with your friend code so I can add you back.

    PS: My name in the game is Eriko and the name of my town is Aragón
    Last edited by r0th10n; 06-23-2011 at 02:46 PM.
    Friend Codes:
    Mario Kart Wii: 0775-4288-4650
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 0860-3017-4218
    Animal Crossing City Folk:
    2494-5480-8218

  5. #1145
    OH SO STRANGE !!! Geeky_Gir's Avatar
    Member #
    79837
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2814-8921-8567-3713
    Hey I'm trying to find some friends to hang out with
    My town is Calonia
    My Name is Skye
    And my Friend Code is 2107 6945 2065
    Let me know when u add me k
    Im playing right now and my gate is open

  6. #1146
    Junior Member Aldia's Avatar
    Member #
    83100
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeky_Gir View Post
    Hey I'm trying to find some friends to hang out with
    My town is Calonia
    My Name is Skye
    And my Friend Code is 2107 6945 2065
    Let me know when u add me k
    Im playing right now and my gate is open
    Just added you!
    My town is also open and playing right now.
    My name is J, town name is Aldia,
    friend code is 5458-0711-4166

  7. #1147
    OH SO STRANGE !!! Geeky_Gir's Avatar
    Member #
    79837
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2814-8921-8567-3713
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeky_Gir View Post
    Hey I'm trying to find some friends to hang out with
    My town is Calonia
    My Name is Skye
    And my Friend Code is 2107 6945 2065
    Let me know when u add me k
    Im playing right now and my gate is open
    Just added you!
    My town is also open and playing right now.
    My name is J, town name is Aldia,
    friend code is 5458-0711-4166
    I added you now

  8. #1148
    Resident Stranger zpyderly's Avatar
    Member #
    82571
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    i live on the West coast of the East coast, USA.
    Posts
    47
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3244-8815-2788-5359
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldia View Post
    I will add anyone who is still active!
    Please add me and tell your code, name, and town name in return.

    Town: Aldia
    Name: J
    Code: 5458-0711-4166

    I sincerely hope there would be a reply soon!

    I am on mostly all day, and the door's always open whenever I am on.
    So please add me!
    Always glad to make new friends... here's my info:
    fc: 3524-5060-7546
    name: zpyderly
    town: Oddville

    Thanks!
    Be happy. Always count your blessings!

  9. #1149
    WiiChat Member JCWake's Avatar
    Member #
    82641
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    7
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Looking for Mature Players...if you don't behave then I'll remove your name.
    My wife is picky about the town so doesn't want the younger players destroying flowers, grass, etc.

    If you're nice and friendly and looking for the same.

    Here is my Info:
    Friend code:4126-6039-2338
    Name: Jake
    Town: Peach♪

    Let me know if you add and I'll do the same.

  10. #1150
    WiiChat Member brandon04's Avatar
    Member #
    71430
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    columbus,ohio
    Posts
    36
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6155-5580-1380-9935

    add me

    im goin on accf in a sec my info is below this
    Animal crossing info:
    name:brandon or skull kid
    town:fantasy
    friend code:1120-1451-4196

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

add people that are on 24/7 with animal crossing
,
animal crossing city folk chat
,
animal crossing city folk friend codes
,
animal crossing city folk friend codes chat
,
animal crossing city folk friend codes for wii
,

animal crossing city folk friend codes online now

,
animal crossing city folk friend codes zpyderly
,
animal crossing city folk online chat
,
animal crossing city folk people online
,
how to make 1,000,000,000 on animal crossing cf
,
people online animal crossing city folk
,
wii animal crossing city folk friend codes
Click on a term to search for related topics.