LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 87 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 865
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex Friend Codes

  1. #151
    WiiChat Member oscar19's Avatar
    Member #
    69892
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    and message me urs

  2. Ads


  3. #152
    Junior Member pgsysrq's Avatar
    Member #
    70230
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    my code

    my friend code is 3949-3212-4201

  4. #153
    WiiChat Member Ricky12's Avatar
    Member #
    70284
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7836-4247-3789-5785
    Add meeeeeeeeeeee 1615 0092 7115

  5. #154
    redneck E redneck E's Avatar
    Member #
    59881
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dexter, Michigan
    Posts
    322
    Friends
    16
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5273-9078-3043-9505
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky12 View Post
    Add meeeeeeeeeeee 1615 0092 7115
    I added you. My FC 3666 7570 8260.

    PS3 > sparty4life82976

  6. #155
    WiiChat Member Ricky12's Avatar
    Member #
    70284
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7836-4247-3789-5785
    Quote Originally Posted by redneck E View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky12 View Post
    Add meeeeeeeeeeee 1615 0092 7115
    I added you. My FC 3666 7570 8260.
    Got ya

    Does the other person have to add you, or do they get prompted and asked when you add them?
    Last edited by Ricky12; 03-14-2010 at 10:20 AM.

  7. #156
    WiiChat Member VSTaylor's Avatar
    Member #
    70330
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hello, My name is Taylor and I have mwr for the wii. I have a clan for the wii and if you are interested in joining the go to the website, www.valorsquad.co.cc and register. If you just want to stop by the chat then it doesnt require a password just a username. Stop by if you are looking to join a mwr clan!

  8. #157
    WiiChat Member Boner]soup's Avatar
    Member #
    70042
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    walla walla WA
    Posts
    9
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by VSTaylor View Post
    Hello, My name is Taylor and I have mwr for the wii. I have a clan for the wii and if you are interested in joining the go to the website, www.valorsquad.co.cc and register. If you just want to stop by the chat then it doesnt require a password just a username. Stop by if you are looking to join a mwr clan!
    hey i added you and Ricky12 and pgsysrq my fc is 119313151068 and yes you both have to add each other, you dont get informed

  9. #158
    WiiChat Member Ricky12's Avatar
    Member #
    70284
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7836-4247-3789-5785
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner]soup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VSTaylor View Post
    Hello, My name is Taylor and I have mwr for the wii. I have a clan for the wii and if you are interested in joining the go to the website, www.valorsquad.co.cc and register. If you just want to stop by the chat then it doesnt require a password just a username. Stop by if you are looking to join a mwr clan!
    hey i added you and Ricky12 and pgsysrq my fc is 119313151068 and yes you both have to add each other, you dont get informed
    I added you.

    Nintendo should have made it so that you get prompted, it would have been much easier to connect with people!

    Wii number 7836 4247 3789 5785

    COD FC 1615 0092 7115

    Mario Kart 2235 9226 3994

    Super smash bros 0432 04737609

    Pro evolution soccer 2010 4727 0036 1065


  10. #159
    WiiChat Member bloop's Avatar
    Member #
    65939
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    baytown tx.
    Posts
    51
    Friends
    30
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner]soup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VSTaylor View Post
    Hello, My name is Taylor and I have mwr for the wii. I have a clan for the wii and if you are interested in joining the go to the website, www.valorsquad.co.cc and register. If you just want to stop by the chat then it doesnt require a password just a username. Stop by if you are looking to join a mwr clan!
    hey i added you and Ricky12 and pgsysrq my fc is 119313151068 and yes you both have to add each other, you dont get informed
    I added you.

    Nintendo should have made it so that you get prompted, it would have been much easier to connect with people!
    i added all of u

  11. #160
    Junior Member Iron Beast's Avatar
    Member #
    70387
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Beltrami, MN
    Posts
    1
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    my fc is 519532506303add me plz

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Wii news: modern warfare: relfix. Better than ps3 or 360?
    By Shadow3401 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 07:44 AM
  2. Update on modern warfare for wii. OMFG!
    By Shadow3401 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2009, 01:15 PM
  3. Call Of Duty 4 Top Selling Title Of 2007
    By manred in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 04:07 PM
  4. place friend codes here
    By inuyasha_freek in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 02:09 AM

Search tags for this page

call duty modern warfare reflex edition friend code
,
call of duty modern warfare friend codes
,
call of duty modern warfare friend codes wii
,
call of duty modern warfare reflex friend codes
,

call of duty reflex friend codes

,
cod modern warfare reflex wii friend codes
,
cod4 friend codes wii
,
friend code chat for cod reflex
,
friend codes for cod reflex
,
modern warfare reflex friend codes
,
modern warfare reflex wii friend codes
,
wii call of duty reflex friend codes
Click on a term to search for related topics.