LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 127

Thread: Mario kart

  1. #1
    wii friend code ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆'s Avatar
    Member #
    67357
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    36
    Friends
    17
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7600-5152-3694-5568

    Mario kart

    want to play mario kart wii now add me and send me a message with your mario kart numbers my name is guy,and number is 0174-3933-1385
    Last edited by ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆; 04-14-2010 at 05:04 PM.

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    WiiChat Member michito's Avatar
    Member #
    66915
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    11
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2290-8844-6587-1383
    Hi, my mario kart number is 1634 3969 6581, please add me and I will do the same

  4. #3
    MOAR! smashcrap's Avatar
    Member #
    69336
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    13
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2764-0016-5506-6211

    Moar

    Moar

  5. #4
    WiiChat Member samalb3's Avatar
    Member #
    71584
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    22
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8489-5278-3321-7879
    I Registered You Register Me

    Mario Kart# 1334-0516-7919

  6. #5
    wii friend code ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆'s Avatar
    Member #
    67357
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    36
    Friends
    17
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7600-5152-3694-5568

    ok

    i added both of u ppl thnxxx

  7. #6
    WiiChat Member harpreet1's Avatar
    Member #
    71244
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    union city
    Posts
    33
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4126-1859-6644-0381
    Quote Originally Posted by ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ View Post
    want to play mario kart wii now add me and send me a message with your mario kart numbers my name is guy,and number is 0174-3933-1385
    i added you now add me 2751 3578 4848 and if you want to exchange wii codes quate this reply i play mariokart alot

  8. #7
    WiiChat Member DANGELO165's Avatar
    Member #
    71674
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    8
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    hold on a min i hav to get my code is any one on line???
    Last edited by DANGELO165; 04-28-2010 at 10:26 AM.

  9. #8
    wii friend code ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆'s Avatar
    Member #
    67357
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    36
    Friends
    17
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7600-5152-3694-5568

    cool

    Quote Originally Posted by harpreet1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ View Post
    want to play mario kart wii now add me and send me a message with your mario kart numbers my name is guy,and number is 0174-3933-1385
    i added you now add me 2751 3578 4848 and if you want to exchange wii codes quate this reply i play mariokart alot
    ok i added u see u there

  10. #9
    WiiChat Member harpreet1's Avatar
    Member #
    71244
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    union city
    Posts
    33
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4126-1859-6644-0381
    Quote Originally Posted by ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harpreet1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ View Post
    want to play mario kart wii now add me and send me a message with your mario kart numbers my name is guy,and number is 0174-3933-1385
    i added you now add me 2751 3578 4848 and if you want to exchange wii codes quate this reply i play mariokart alot
    ok i added u see u there
    want to be wii console friends

  11. #10
    wii friend code ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆'s Avatar
    Member #
    67357
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    36
    Friends
    17
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7600-5152-3694-5568

    hi

    Quote Originally Posted by harpreet1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harpreet1 View Post

    i added you now add me 2751 3578 4848 and if you want to exchange wii codes quate this reply i play mariokart alot
    ok i added u see u there
    want to be wii console friends
    sure what is ur wii console number mine is 7600-5152-3694-5568

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. PS3 sucks, now tell me why not to think so.
    By Wiitendo in forum Playstation Consoles
    Replies: 609
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 11:45 AM
  2. Brawl Soundtrack Thread *Spoilers*
    By naisatoh in forum Smash Brothers
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 06:06 AM
  3. The 7 Deadly Sins of Voice Chat
    By vashivihan in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 04:13 PM
  4. the tracks of mario kart wii
    By thas in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 01:02 PM
  5. Mario Kart Wii!!! :(
    By zxzxander in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 04:48 AM

Search tags for this page

how to register wii friend code mario kart
,
i want to play mario kart
,
i want to play mario kart wii
,

mario kart forums

,
mario kart wii com forum
,
mario kart wii forms
,

mario kart wii forum

,
mario kart wii friend code numbers
,

mario kart wii numbers

,
numbers in the mario kart friend code
,

wii friend code mario kart forum

,
wii mario kart 7 forum add me code friend
Click on a term to search for related topics.