LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 237 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Goldeneye 'Official Friend code" exchange.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    And people say you suck even with the best guns in the game. Anyways, I'm willing to bet you don't have any skill so you hack to make yourself look good, which also fails. That's just plain sad.
    Goldeneye FC-529634023867
    User name-00cheese (<--makes me lol)

MKWii FC-0475-6781-8166
    Mii-UFO (guess how I put a UFO on his face ;D)

Brawl FC-4126-4050-6216
    User name-Cheez

Join my MKWii clan! http://www.wiichat.com/wii-clans/770...am-enigma.html

Miz
    Member #
    Friends
    I'm sorry. I'm only lvl 21. I can't play 24hrs a day cause I have a Life, Friends, a Job, College Classes and Reserve for the Police Department. I hack/Cheat/Whatever 4 Fun. Don't get pissy cause you don't know how to. I play against hackers to. Its more of a challenge. This Play with Honor crap is way over rated. Lolz
    ......................//)
    ....................,/../
    .................../..../
    .............//'...'/`
    ........../'/.../..../......./\
    ........('(.......... ~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...
    Last edited by Miz; 03-11-2011 at 02:28 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Miz View Post
    I'm sorry. I'm only lvl 21. I can't play 24hrs a day cause I have a Life, Friends, a Job, College Classes and Reserve for the Police Department. I hack/Cheat/Whatever 4 Fun. Don't get pissy cause you don't know how to. I play against hackers to. Its more of a challenge. This Play with Honor crap is way over rated. Lolz
    Sure. Go ahead and cheat. And when Activision or Nintendo pulls the servers for Goldeneye because of you 4u(ks Nobody will have any fun. So thanks in advance for ruining the best Shooter on the Wii.

And I do know how to both hack a Wii and a game. It's easy. I just don't feel like breaking my console. Or a potential ban.
    Last edited by SpikeStark; 03-11-2011 at 09:11 PM.

Miz
    Member #
    Friends
    Get Banned, Don't Make Me 4ucking Laugh! Want some Cheese with Your Whine? Yeah I'll actually worry about getting banned when they get the Idiots who use Leader Board Hacks. Even i have a shred of decency. All I Hack/Cheat is weapons and Game Modes.

Last edited by Miz; 03-12-2011 at 07:46 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Hey I said Potential Ban.
    And who's whining?
    I'm just keeping an open mind on the consequences. TreyArch threatened to pull the plug on the PS3 BlOps servers. But in the end Sony talked them out of it. What is to stop Activision from doing the same?

Miz
    Member #
    Friends
    Ok Serious post. Activision won't close Goldeneye online Play for several reasons. 1. It's Free to Play, No subscription which means no one is being cheated financially. 2 Due to Reason #1, They are not making money off multiplayer and have no obligation to stop or change anything, so if everyone stopped playing tomorrow it would have no financial impact on them what so ever. 3. They make games for all three console systems, wii most likely being lowest source of income when compared to COD's, MOH's, GHO's, and a $hit list of other games.

*I Hack for Fun, Not For Glory*

No Communication For Online Play, I call Shenanigans!

Member #
    Friends
    You are correct. There is no money coming in from Wii-Net, but neither is there any on PSN (not including Plus) The online Multyplayer was added so It could contend with the fps's of today. If this is yanked, there will be players (ones who do not know the meaning of re-playability, Local Mulytplayer) that will either Never buy the game because the online play was removed, or will sell off the game. I find it hard to believe that Nintendo/Microsoft/Sony do not know when their games are sold back to a Gamestop or the like, as they send thousands of dollars to the companies in merch/discounts/displays/hareware/software ect. So in a sense if Activision does remove the servers, they will be losing money. No game sales, no revenue.

Exploiting a glitch is fine by me. Hell if you found a way to get paintball mode into Online I'd be happy with that. But it is when people enter the DevControls and turn NoClip, Invulnerability, Invisibility, Infinite ammo ect ect on, you are taking the fun away from other players. This is not a way to prove you are "better" than 7 other people by using an exploit of a modded console that others either do not know, or wish not to do. I have entered heated arguments on TeamFortress2 PS3 with players whom exploit the same exact glitches/hacks. Do you know the process of creating a video game? How long it takes to get the Game Code correct? If you do not, and are just letting a program do the hacking (think GameShark [which I was guilty of back in the 64 days]) for you, without writing your own sub codes, then you are just a deplorable fool, that gets his rocks off by {silently} calling other players Noobs, and thinking he is so 7eet because he had gotten his Wii hacked by a third party.

Good-Day to you.

And thank you for not posting a seizure educing image on your last post.
    Last edited by SpikeStark; 03-12-2011 at 05:03 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    ......................//)
    ....................,/../
    .................../..../
    .............//'...'/`
    ........../'/.../..../......./\
    ........('(.......... ~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...
    Lol, don't know how to play? About 75% of the time I have first place on team and a 2:1 Elimination to Death ratio, and I havne't even been playing for half a month. Don't talk smack unless you know what the hell you're saying.
    Goldeneye FC-529634023867
    User name-00cheese (<--makes me lol)

MKWii FC-0475-6781-8166
    Mii-UFO (guess how I put a UFO on his face ;D)

Brawl FC-4126-4050-6216
    User name-Cheez

Join my MKWii clan! http://www.wiichat.com/wii-clans/770...am-enigma.html

Miz
    Member #
    Friends
    Thank You for a civilized response SpikeStark. That's Half the fun for me. When people get on these forums and post what I call "Rage Post". But you have proven there are some people with a Brain. I agree with you when it comes to not using code like Inf. Health and Ammo. Those are people I like to go after as well. I do have a basic understanding of what kind of code it takes to make a game. I was guilty of using a N64 Gameshark to, but that's what got me wondering "How does this work? and what are the Possibilities??" Games are gonna get Hacked. That happens to be our curse as gamers. We want to know how we can mess with stuff. If there was a way to get rid of the hacks who want to cheat to be #1, I would be on board. I actually want to find and beat these so called "Hackers" at their own game. But I'm not going to Hack/cheat my lvl or xp to do it. Me and My bro share this goal even if we incur hate from this community due to our methods. I mean no personal offense to anyone, (Hackers we are after excluded), on this forum. Getting people to post mad responses at me is just for $hits and Giggles. (I'll replace my seizure inducing image as well)

Member #
    Friends
    Thank You for a civilized response SpikeStark. That's Half the fun for me. When people get on these forums and post what I call "Rage Post". But you have proven there are some people with a Brain. I agree with you when it comes to not using code like Inf. Health and Ammo. Those are people I like to go after as well. I do have a basic understanding of what kind of code it takes to make a game. I was guilty of using a N64 Gameshark to, but that's what got me wondering "How does this work? and what are the Possibilities??" Games are gonna get Hacked. That happens to be our curse as gamers. We want to know how we can mess with stuff. If there was a way to get rid of the hacks who want to cheat to be #1, I would be on board. I actually want to find and beat these so called "Hackers" at their own game. But I'm not going to Hack/cheat my lvl or xp to do it. Me and My bro share this goal even if we incur hate from this community due to our methods. I mean no personal offense to anyone, (Hackers we are after excluded), on this forum. Getting people to post mad responses at me is just for $hits and Giggles. (I'll replace my seizure inducing image as well)
    You are quite welcome. And please, Just call me Spike, as the user name SpikeStark is a typo, It should have been SpikeStarkey, which is my PSN id. Most people take my comments as negative. Sometimes they are, most times they are not. It must be that "brain"-thing you mentioned (lol). It is good to know that there are those who use their power for...um...Lesser Evil? Still, I may not 100% agree with the reasons why you have chosen to hack, but I accept them as no threat for cheap wins. If we cross paths on Goldeneye however... >_>

LOL

Ads