LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 77
  1. #11
    WiiChat Member Dr.Awesomo's Avatar
    Member #
    80300
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    45
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by trixster68 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeky_Gir View Post
    Hey I'm trying to find some friends to hang out with
    My town is Calonia
    My Name is Skye
    And my Friend Code is 2107 6945 2065
    Let me know when u add me k

    Hi I will try to add you tonight I am on east coast time.
    Hi its me ethan i have added both of you can u do the same plz
    Name:Ethan
    Town:England
    Fruitear apple cherry orange coconut
    Code:0776-1736-6637

    Send A EMAIL TO smack-down-ethan@hotmail.co.uk for help thx


  2. #12
    WiiChat Member trixster68's Avatar
    Member #
    79942
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    51
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    I will add you here after bit

    Ethan hi I will add you here in a bit when I get on thanks for the add.
    Name trixster
    Town monkeyz
    ACFC 3868-6325-3632

  3. #13
    WiiChat Member Dr.Awesomo's Avatar
    Member #
    80300
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    45
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Awesomo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by trixster68 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeky_Gir View Post
    Hey I'm trying to find some friends to hang out with
    My town is Calonia
    My Name is Skye
    And my Friend Code is 2107 6945 2065
    Let me know when u add me k

    Hi I will try to add you tonight I am on east coast time.
    Hi its me ethan i have added both of you can u do the same plz
    Name:Ethan
    Town:England
    Fruitear apple cherry orange coconut
    Code:0776-1736-6637

    Send A EMAIL TO smack-down-ethan@hotmail.co.uk for help thx

    Quote Originally Posted by trixster68 View Post
    Ethan hi I will add you here in a bit when I get on thanks for the add.
    cool do u want to come to my town now?
    or i could come to yours?
    it would be cool gettin katie and katlin

  4. #14
    WiiChat Member trixster68's Avatar
    Member #
    79942
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    51
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Hi open your gate and then I'll be there

    I will come to your town in a few minutes and then you can come over to my town cool I be online in about 5 to 10 minutes I will enter your info and come see you cool.
    Name trixster
    Town monkeyz
    ACFC 3868-6325-3632

  5. #15
    WiiChat Member Dr.Awesomo's Avatar
    Member #
    80300
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    45
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by trixster68 View Post
    I will come to your town in a few minutes and then you can come over to my town cool I be online in about 5 to 10 minutes I will enter your info and come see you cool.



    ok bye ps myn town is always open and u r the first ever on any ac game to come to my town!

  6. #16
    WiiChat Member trixster68's Avatar
    Member #
    79942
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    51
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    I will try to come over

    I keep getting kicked of nintendo wfc screen sorry I will try again
    Name trixster
    Town monkeyz
    ACFC 3868-6325-3632

  7. #17
    WiiChat Member Dr.Awesomo's Avatar
    Member #
    80300
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    45
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by trixster68 View Post
    I keep getting kicked of nintendo wfc screen sorry I will try again
    ok do u wanna try 1 more time now?

  8. #18
    WiiChat Member trixster68's Avatar
    Member #
    79942
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    51
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    sure lets try one more time

    thanks
    Name trixster
    Town monkeyz
    ACFC 3868-6325-3632

  9. #19
    WiiChat Member Dr.Awesomo's Avatar
    Member #
    80300
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    45
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by trixster68 View Post
    thanks

    seriously man whats up with your wi fi?

    how bout tryin me to ur town

  10. #20
    WiiChat Member trixster68's Avatar
    Member #
    79942
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    51
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Its just my wii maybe?

    My computer is working ok its just my wii isnt sorry?
    Name trixster
    Town monkeyz
    ACFC 3868-6325-3632

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Animal Crossing: City Folk AC-palooza!!
    By Lolsmileyg in forum Wii Friend Codes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2013, 01:53 PM
  2. New Social Group - Animal Crossing City Folk
    By Nikoruchan in forum Social Groups
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 09:15 PM
  3. UnOfficial Animal Crossing: City Folk Picture Sharing Thread
    By palermo716 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 10:02 AM

Search tags for this page

2011 animal crossing wii friend codes
,
accf 2011 friend codes
,
accf friend code exchange 2011
,
animal crossing city folk 3/1/2012 freind codes
,

animal crossing city folk friend code exchange 2011

,
animal crossing city folk friend codes
,

animal crossing city folk friend codes 2011

,
animal crossing city folk friend codes exchange 2011
,
animal crossing city folk friend codes october 2011
,
animal crossing city folk friend codes online now
,
animal crossing friend code exchange 2011
,
animal crossing friend codes wii 2011
Click on a term to search for related topics.