LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 478
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Brawl Friend Codes 2013

  1. #421
    WiiChat Member ellord's Avatar
    Member #
    92659
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    39
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    What is wavedashing?

  2. #422
    In the Fall Mood Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,768
    Friends
    70
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Splash_King and jjyanku like this.





    Spoiler Alert!

  3. #423
    WiiChat Member ellord's Avatar
    Member #
    92659
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    39
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    No, im not talking about this sliding.

    Im talking about that :
    1m47

    In this video, ike can do any combo without any delay. I dont like that, normally when people use a strong attack, it has a longer delay. A rule in any fight.

  4. #424
    In the Fall Mood Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,768
    Friends
    70
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    You mean his Quick Draw jump cancel?
    lol even though Ike looks like he is moving fast, he is actually pretty slow in Project M. Most characters can out speed him.





    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #425
    Greil Mercenary Tragonight's Avatar
    Member #
    89907
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Crimea
    Posts
    3,452
    Friends
    165
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by ellord View Post
    Ike can do any combo without any delay. I dont like that, normally when people use a strong attack, it has a longer delay. A rule in any fight.
    That Ike just knows what he's doing. MR's right, since Ike's speed has been greatly improved, think of all of the other characters' speeds.




    No longer brawling online. No longer accepting any Friend Adds.

    Only playing Project M online. Only add me if you have the current Wi-Fi Safe version of Project M.

    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #426
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,119
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by ellord View Post
    Im talking about that :
    1m47

    In this video, ike can do any combo without any delay. I dont like that, normally when people use a strong attack, it has a longer delay. A rule in any fight.
    Ike's U-air comes out that quickly in vBrawl. It's not that Ike lacks delay on his stronger moves; he most certainly does. It's that "hitsun", a state where a player can't do anything after being hit, is about the same as it was in Melee, which lets you get real combos. In vBrawl, hitstun is almost non-existant. This means you can shield, dodge, jump or just-plain attack back to prevent literally every possible attempt at a combo, with very few exceptions (like guaranteed chain grabs). In Project: M, every character can perform extended combos without relying on a broken move; say, Falco's D-throw. Heavy hitters like Ike obviously have shorter combos though. And yes, it's very balanced for heavily-damaging characters to have the ability t' perform guaranteed combos. Other fighting games wouldn't have competitive scenes otherwise.

    Mind you, there's a plethora of ways to escape a combo in P:M, or otherwise shorten it. My use of the word "guaranteed" is relatively improper since very little in any Smash game is truly guaranteed. DI, super armor, teching, clanking... there's almost always a way t' escape a combo; 'specially if they're extended. And there's always a way to minimize damage.
    Last edited by Splash_King; 09-27-2013 at 08:31 PM.
    jjyanku likes this.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #427
    WiiChat Member ellord's Avatar
    Member #
    92659
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    39
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragonight View Post
    That Ike just knows what he's doing. MR's right, since Ike's speed has been greatly improved, think of all of the other characters' speeds.
    So in otherword, all character have been buffed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    Ike's U-air comes out that quickly in vBrawl. It's not that Ike lacks delay on his stronger moves; he most certainly does. It's that "hitsun", a state where a player can't do anything after being hit, is about the same as it was in Melee, which lets you get real combos. In vBrawl, hitstun is almost non-existant. This means you can shield, dodge, jump or just-plain attack back to prevent literally every possible attempt at a combo, with very few exceptions (like guaranteed chain grabs). In Project: M, every character can perform extended combos without relying on a broken move; say, Falco's D-throw. Heavy hitters like Ike obviously have shorter combos though. And yes, it's very balanced for heavily-damaging characters to have the ability t' perform guaranteed combos. Other fighting games wouldn't have competitive scenes otherwise.

    Mind you, there's a plethora of ways to escape a combo in P:M, or otherwise shorten it. My use of the word "guaranteed" is relatively improper since very little in any Smash game is truly guaranteed. DI, super armor, teching, clanking... there's almost always a way t' escape a combo; 'specially if they're extended. And there's always a way to minimize damage.
    This is your personnal opinion, me i do not like combo that cant be countered once it began. 2 or 3 strike is ok, but i mean like grap + down, grap + down....
    Last edited by Splash_King; 09-27-2013 at 10:27 PM.

  8. #428
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,119
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Aye, literally every single character in Project: M receives improvements. One'a the main goals of P:M's developers is to promote balance; something no Smash game has implemented very well previous. 'Specially not Brawl.

    I didn't state anythin' to do with my personal preferences towards fighting games, t'was nothin' but fact there. Heavy characters are not inherently broken (and are typically less viable in most games). Hitstun in Brawl is highly decreased in comparison to old Smash Bros. games. My use of the word "guaranteed" was indeed improper... ... ....

    Uncounterable combos are very much in Brawl... and they're the worst kind: 100% inescapable. You can't DI, abuse super armor or anythin' to escape 'em, unlike in Project: M. King Dedede and Ice Climbers can do infinite throws. Many other characters, such as Falco and Kirby have guaranteed grab combos until a certain damage percentage. IIRC Falco can rack up a guaranteed 40% damage with his D-throw. There're plenty of other infinites as well, like Lucas' D-tilt lock.

    Also, if a combo can be countered, it's no longer a combo. Hence why in other fighting games that list the number'a hits in a combo will cease said list once an opponent gets out of hitstun and has the possibility to counterattack. By definition, a combo is a string of hits where an opponent has no possibility of reacting 'cause they're stuck in hitstun.
    Last edited by Splash_King; 09-27-2013 at 10:30 PM.
    jjyanku likes this.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #429
    WiiChat Member ellord's Avatar
    Member #
    92659
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    39
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Im not against hitstun, but im against long hitstun.

  10. #430
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,119
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    That may turn out t' be false if you'd give P:M a shot.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Ssb brawl friend codes
    By manwell777 in forum Wii Friend Codes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2013, 09:28 PM
  2. need friend codes for brawl? come here
    By wiifreeko22 in forum Smash Brothers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 03:29 PM

Search tags for this page

2013 ssbb friend codes
,
brawl friend codes
,

brawl friend codes 2013

,
brawlfriendcodes
,
ssbb 2013 friend codes
,
ssbb friend code 2013
,
ssbb friend code exchange 2013
,
ssbb friend codes
,

ssbb friend codes 2013

,
super smash bros brawl 2013 friend codes
,
super smash bros brawl friend code 2013
,

super smash bros brawl friend codes 2013

Click on a term to search for related topics.