Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2291-3059-0957-1397
    Quote Originally Posted by macmee
    and this is significant to this news how?

The WII KEYBOARD won't be out till match, USB keyboards don't work with the wii as far as I know..
    you're right, they don't work, probably just a ploy to make us buy Nintendo branded keyboards with a Nintendo Wii logic boards if they work with all consoles, it would be a nice thing for my PS2 as well, even better if it were wireless

As for flash, the demo (and to those saying that it will be free later on if we keep the demo, it is a demo, and will delete itself from the Wii at a certain time, or maybe do the 3 question mark thing, anyway, it will discontinue) already has flash, I already know this as a fact, for those who don't believe me, flash has many forms, like interactive flash for games, and non-interactive flash for videos and slide shows, flash games will show up on the wii, but it's up to you to find out the key mapping, go to www.homestarrunner.com, when the page comes up (BTW, do this on your Wii, forgot to add that, and i'm too lazy to backtrack) click on play intro (should be on the right side of the window in the web page), the intro (called Everybody! Everybody!) is in flash, if the Wii did not have flash rendering software in the opera web browser, that little clip would fail to play, so tell me, if the Wii does not have flash, how did that flash video clip play on my Wii?

No spamming referral links - Further attempts at advertising will not be tolerated. kthx

If you know anything about LEDs please put input, click on the link beliw, I can really use the help
    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...tml#post149729

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjharwin
    I must admit, it's extremely fast. Especially when I was watching episodes of Naruto on youtube. It's a handy feature, however I would like to sync my PC favourites with my Wii favourites.

mii too that'll be awesome......i usually use my wiinternet to watch BLEACH episodes........sometimes i watch naruto too
    wii wiil rule your liife

Member #
    Friends
    is naruto still in fillers? i gave up watching it because of that.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by gamechaser001
    As for flash, the demo (and to those saying that it will be free later on if we keep the demo, it is a demo, and will delete itself from the Wii at a certain time
    This is directly from Opera (http://www.opera.com/pressreleases/en/2006/12/22/):
    Nintendo is currently offering a free trial of Opera for Wii which is now available for download. The release of the final version of the Opera browser for Wii is currently scheduled for late March 2007. Opera for Wii will remain a free download until June 30, 2007. After June 30, Opera will be available for download from the Wii Shop Channel for 500 Wii points. Users who download Opera before June 30, 2007, can continue to use the browser at no cost for the lifetime of the Wii system.

Member #
    Friends
    7758-1297-9928-6540
    That's awesome...nice to see a little incentive for buying a first generation console (usually there are only consequences...higher price, weird hardware problems, few games, etc).
    Wii Friend Code: 7758-1297-9928-6540
    Wii Online Username: rosscooperman
    Games: Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

Member #
    Friends
    naruto is gay family guy kicks *ss

Member #
    Friends
    Can't seem to find the WII internet channel on the main menu-what's the deal. I have WII shopping, disc channel, forecast, photo, Mii, ; but no internet channel any help?
    Thanks

Member #
    Friends
    1625-0339-0761-7791
    Wii Shop > Wii Software > Opera Browser Trial
    Wii Code: 1625 0339 0761 7791
    Nickname: Corpus
    Mii Creator Name: Donald

Member #
    Friends
    I was amazed at how easy the wireless was to get connected. I downloaded the Opera browser and explored the Channels. There is a Starbucks near me with a hot spot, so that may be how I was able to connect. The News Channel isn't ready. Only major cities have Weather listings. It's very cool. I live in Concord, California with one wireless a mile away and two hot spot businesses fairly close.
    I'm still amazed though. I didn't think it would be that easy.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Minisars
    Can't seem to find the WII internet channel on the main menu-what's the deal. I have WII shopping, disc channel, forecast, photo, Mii, ; but no internet channel any help?
    Thanks

Minisar, I think you need to connect either wireless or through a USB to USB or USB to Ethernet, using the Nintendo adaptor. I would suggest trying all of the various wireless connections. That's how I was able to connect. You need to
    get a connection, then go to WII shopping and download the Opera Browser for free. If you can't pick up wireless you'll need to buy the Nintendo USB adaptor,
    and connect through USB to USB or USB to Ethernet using the Nintendo adaptor
    and USB to Ethernet cable. Try wireless connections first. The WiI has tiny antennas inside that may pick up the signal.

Ads