LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yes I would like to hear Mario Kart announced - though i seriously doubt that it would be.

Member #
    Friends
    I reckon a new Donkey Kong game will be shown. Remember all that time ago when the Wii (back then Revolution) was first shown? Nintendo stated that there was Zelda, Mario, Metroid and Donkey Kong games in development for it (I think it was that list. Anyway I know for sure that Donkey Kong was in the list).

As for the other 4 games I hope that this new Animal Crossing that Nintendo talked about will be shown. I also hope a new Mario Kart game will be shown as in an interveiw producer Hideki Konno all but officially announced that one was in the works. The fourth game I would like to see is the rumoured Kid Icarus game, I know this is only a rumour but I would love to see this rumour to be true, and the fifth game I want to see is Miyamoto San's new project.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiGamer24
    I reckon a new Donkey Kong game will be shown. Remember all that time ago when the Wii (back then Revolution) was first shown? Nintendo stated that there was Zelda, Mario, Metroid and Donkey Kong games in development for it (I think it was that list. Anyway I know for sure that Donkey Kong was in the list).

As for the other 4 games I hope that this new Animal Crossing that Nintendo talked about will be shown. I also hope a new Mario Kart game will be shown as in an interveiw producer Hideki Konno all but officially announced that one was in the works. The fourth game I would like to see is the rumoured Kid Icarus game, I know this is only a rumour but I would love to see this rumour to be true, and the fifth game I want to see is Miyamoto San's new project.
    Really? That's great info, i'm looking up to u Miyamoto ....NEW DK! I heard about the AC along time ago, i'll probably be getting that as well as an mkarts they throw at me.

New project? Plz explain...

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    Maybe a new mario kart or *snicker* a ummm *snicker* a sims 3 game HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!! nah im just joking with u guys-snicker. maybe a spider man game with the nunckuch and wiimote as the hands and aim then press a button (prefferably A) and the web launches: now THAT my fellow gentalmen is cool.

If its nintendo i love it mikybee93's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Yea i love just goin around in the spiderman 2 game doin nuthing but kool stunts, and aiming ur web with the wiimote, YESSSS!

If anythings possible its IMpossible for something to BE impossible therefore... crap i confused myself

Wii funds: can anybody here spell Christmas?
    Game funds:in the next 2.5 months, $100 Chores, $100 grandpa(christmas), $60 minimum mowing the lawn, $40 trash/other, total= $300 6 games!!

I was thinking, im always right, exept that time i thought i was wrong but i was acually right.

Unofficial WiiChat Helper Link_of_Hyrule's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7114-5214-3386-2022
    I could see them showing a demo version of Super Smash Brothers: Brawl

Member #
    Friends
    yea, well ill tell u cuz i live in germany
    I cant wait!!

If anythings possible its IMpossible for something to BE impossible therefore... crap i confused myself

Game funds:in the next 2.5 months, $100 Chores, $100 grandpa(christmas), $60 minimum mowing the lawn, $40 trash/other, total= $300 6 games!!

I was thinking, im always right, exept that time i thought i was wrong but i was acually right.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Spidey2 was pretty awsome, you beat the tar out of criminals, chase cars down...then beat up criminals, oh and who could forget rescuing that flower shop & disco place & video game store...from beating the crap out of criminals. That being said it got kind of boring after a while, it didn't take that much smarts to beat the game. Just something to play after getting really frustrated

A new spidey title would be cool, not as popular as the others, but as long as it was along the lines of spiderman for the N64. Now that was a good spiderman.

Is there any news on when they'll be releasing more info on what these mysterious titles will be?

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    I played it like GTA, just beat people up and swung around, screw the stupid missions!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I know, I haven't beat the game in a long time, I just find a gang of ppl and kick their asses

We Want Young Blood.

Ads