LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Images and Info

Midway have released some screenshots and an information fact sheet for their soon to be released Wii title, Mortal Kombat: Armageddon.

MK: Armageddon will feature more than 60 fighters from the Mortal Kombat franchise (new and old). The game will also include some new fight modes including Kreate-A-Fighter mode and Kreate-A-Fatality mode, plus a brand new Konquest mode and Endurance Mode.

Here's some more detailed info from the fact sheet with screenshots and control images at the bottom of this post.

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon is due for release April 2007 on Wii.

Exclusive to the Wii:
    Players will be able to take their fighting action to a whole new level with all special moves and fatalities executed via the Wii-mote. In addition, not only will gamers be able to enjoy all aspects of Armageddon with the Wii-mote, but the GameCube and Classic Controller as well!

New Endurance Mode Comes to the Wii:
    Appearing for the first time on consoles, Armageddon will feature a deeply enhanced Endurance Mode, allowing gamers to test their true fighting stamina.

Select from more than 60 characters from the Entire Mortal Kombat Fighting Universe: From Liu Kang to Shang Tsung to Shao Kahn, Mortal Kombat:
    Armageddon will feature more playable fighters than any other Mortal Kombat game to date.

All-New Customized Kreate-A-Fighter Mode:
    For the first time ever in a Mortal Kombat game players will be able to use a Kreate-A-Fighter feature to create and define their fighter’s look, abilities and personality with a deep level of customization and take that unique fighter online.

Unique Kreate-A-Fatality System:
    Fans now have the ability to create their own custom fatalities by stringing together a series of attacks via a series of button combos; those that prove worthy can take their very own death moves online to showcase to the world.

Entirely Revamped & Improved Konquest Mode: What formally served as a training mission has evolved into a full-blown adventure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Images and Info-23304_mortalkombatarm.jpg   Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Images and Info-23305_mortalkombatarm.jpg  

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Images and Info-23306_mortalkombatarm.jpg   Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Images and Info-23307_mortalkombatarm.jpg  

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Images and Info-23308_mortalkombatarm.jpg   Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Images and Info-23309_mortalkombatarm.jpg  

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Images and Info-23310_mortalkombatarm.jpg  

Member #
    Friends
    i saw a video on youtube and the controls look great. here it is for anyone who hasnt seen it:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xucg0sqwmqc[/MEDIA]

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Looks good to me (lifelong Mortal Kombat fan - even the movies)

I wonder if the April release is just for the US or if its for UK/Australia too.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    I can't wait for the Kreate-A-Fighter mode. I've been wanting to do that since the first MK.

Member #
    Friends
    2253-9251-9851-5765
    i hope you can play online like the other versions.
    For he is God's servant to do thee good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the servant of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4

Member #
    Friends
    That would be amazing, to be able to create your own character and play with him online against other created characters.

Member #
    Friends
    sorry to burst your bubble but...there will be no online for this game.

GS: Is there any online functionality in the game?

EB: No. The online components of the Wii were not ready for us when we would have needed them in the development cycle.

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/m...&click=topslot

Member #
    Friends
    Bubble bursted. But thanks for that, now I won't be disappointed if I bought the game and expected online play later on.

Member #
    Friends
    well at least that kreate a fighter and kreate a fatality will be very intersting

Member #
    Friends
    3498-5538-0554-5440
    It seems like the Wii version will be better. I might actually get it even though there is another MK game is coming out later this year.

"The Legend"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads