LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Dewy's Adventure (Working Title) Images and Info

Konami have announced a new Wii title for 2007. Codenamed Dewy's Adventure, the game has been designed by the same producer behind the eagerly-awaited Eledees.

Players must usethe Wii-Remote to control the elements and tilt the ground of the game world as players help a small droplet of water save its home from a mysterious dark force. The game is set on a world where pure water and green forests have flourished, and which once enjoyed centuries of peace and prosperity under the careful watch of the Elder Tree.

However, the evil Don Hedron has seized control of the Elder Tree and transformed the world into a gloomy world smothered by Black Water. Using the last of its remaining power, the Elder Tree has created a small droplet of water (the titular Dewy) and granted it the power of the elements with the hope that it could eradicate the Black Water and restore peace to the world.

Using the Wii-Remote, Dewy’s Adventure offers players total control over the game world and the elements as they take control of the droplet of water and seek to overcome the evil Black Water. Players tilt the Wii-Remote to move and create inclines on the ground, moving Dewy to precisely the right spot while rotating the environment to solve puzzles. Normally seen as a small ball of water, the droplet can also alter the temperature of its immediate area to transform into ice and steam. These transformations are useful in freezing or heating different parts of the world to solve puzzles and to defeat the game’s many enemies.

Players unfold along the story by using the droplet’s three forms and its landscape tilting abilities. Its forms are effected using motion-specific gestures via the Wii-Remote, such as shaking it to cause an earthquake, waving it to create a windstorm, or becoming a rain cloud to summon bolts of lightning. In addition to a story mode, Dewy’s Adventure also features an edit mode wherein users can create play areas for friends to enjoy and swap with others.
    Here's some more storyline and game info from the press release. Scroll down the page to view the 12 image screenshots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dewy's Adventure (Working Title) Images and Info-screenshot01_png_jpgcopy.jpg   Dewy's Adventure (Working Title) Images and Info-screenshot02_png_jpgcopy.jpg  

Dewy's Adventure (Working Title) Images and Info-screenshot03_png_jpgcopy.jpg   Dewy's Adventure (Working Title) Images and Info-screenshot04_png_jpgcopy.jpg  

Dewy's Adventure (Working Title) Images and Info-screenshot05_png_jpgcopy.jpg   Dewy's Adventure (Working Title) Images and Info-screenshot07_png_jpgcopy.jpg  

Dewy's Adventure (Working Title) Images and Info-screenshot10_png_jpgcopy.jpg   Dewy's Adventure (Working Title) Images and Info-screenshot11_png_jpgcopy.jpg  

Dewy's Adventure (Working Title) Images and Info-screenshot12_png_jpgcopy.jpg   Dewy's Adventure (Working Title) Images and Info-screenshot13_png_jpgcopy.jpg  

stu
    Member #
    Friends
    4982-9370-5014-0207
    i think it looks quite cool even tho i havent played elebits or eledees here its meant to be good so i imagine this will be good too even if its got a younger look

Mario strikers: 438187 579069

if you add me pm me

Member #
    Friends
    6390-2874-0535-4544
    Ha looks fun.
    Definitely a quirky title.

Well do you?

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    It looks like a lot of fun. Should be great sucess...

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...%27s+adventure

few days late.. but I guess its cool seeing as you didn't just copy and paste Lol. Looks interesting though.

Member #
    Friends

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    Quote Originally Posted by stu
    i think it looks quite cool even tho i havent played elebits or eledees here its meant to be good so i imagine this will be good too even if its got a younger look
    exactly what he said'd

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Looks awesome like Kirby Canvas was for the DS, I can imagine it being very underrated due to its youthful style.

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    Maybe, but it is an unique style which is good.

Member #
    Friends
    Here is a video interview of one of the makers for the game, includes gameplay footage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik_UKlOi04w
    Last edited by Happy Camper; 02-17-2007 at 02:20 AM.

Ads