LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Yeah the pics looks horrible but the game itself will probably be a lot of fun. Just walking around messing with people or blowing stuff up ought to be a blast. I just wish that these developers would actually sit down and make a game that looks stunning graphically. It can't be that hard to do some resesarch and find out what it would take. Can it?
    Well you look at games like Metroid Prime 3 or Mario Galixys and then you look at this, but i guess its because Nintendo know how to use the hardware better than third party's.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Camper
    Well you look at games like Metroid Prime 3 or Mario Galixys and then you look at this, but i guess its because Nintendo know how to use the hardware better than third party's.
    I think you nailed it Happy Camper! We are still in the baby stages of the Wii's life. For example look at PS2 release titles and PS2 games toward the mid and end. The difference is very noticable. Thats the case, everyone has to find the quirks with the hardware and how to get the most out of it. I think that 6 months+ you will start seeing some really pleasing graphics from 3rd party developers, maybe sooner. This is the bad part of buying a system at release nothing is perfected yet. Hope that makes sense to y'all!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cavan
    I think you nailed it Happy Camper! We are still in the baby stages of the Wii's life. For example look at PS2 release titles and PS2 games toward the mid and end. The difference is very noticable. Thats the case, everyone has to find the quirks with the hardware and how to get the most out of it. I think that 6 months+ you will start seeing some really pleasing graphics from 3rd party developers, maybe sooner. This is the bad part of buying a system at release nothing is perfected yet. Hope that makes sense to y'all!
    Yeah that makes sense and thanks for backing up my comment

Member #
    Friends
    i have it 4 ps2 and its exactly like the movie but with added levels....so this version is obviously gonna be different with everything the ps2 had but with more...im gonna get it

im a hardcore godfather fan.....i kno this is pointless but if any1 has questions about it, i can answer anything lol

Ads