LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

TRANSFORMERS: The Game Factsheet Info

Here is the latest information fact sheet that's been made available for Transformers Wii.

Including a rundown of the gameplay, storyline and controls for the title - due for release Summer 2007.

Based on TRANSFORMERS, DreamWorks Pictures and Paramount Pictures’ upcoming live-action feature film due out July 4th, and produced in association with Hasbro, TRANSFORMERS: The Game lets gamers control the outcome in the battle for Earth as they choose to protect it as AUTOBOTS or destroy it as DECEPTICONS. Players will also experience the unstoppable power and massive scale of their favorite ROBOTS IN DISGUISE such as BUMBLEBEE, BARRICADE and others.

KEey Features
    Protect Or Destroy The Earth - As the TRANSFORMERS robot’s war comes to Earth, gamers make the choice to join the AUTOBOTS in protecting our planet or to join the DECEPTICONS in destroying it. With dual campaigns, the fate of the world is in players’ hands.

More Than Meets The Eye
    Instantly change from a larger than life robot to a high-powered vehicle such as a sports car, fighter jet or helicopter. Seamless transformations leave enemies in the dust or enhance players’ combat strategy with a range of options in both vehicle and robot modes that take full advantage of the characters’ dual forms.

The World Is Your Playground
    Players crush, topple and wreck every object, including buildings and vehicles, in their path or use the objects as weapons. It is up to the gamer to decide how best to use their surrounding environment.

Freedom of Choice
    An unprecedented line-up lets gamers experience the massive scale, unique abilities and sheer strength of an army of characters from the TRANSFORMERS universe when they choose to play as OPTIMUS PRIME, MEGATRON, IRONHIDE, STARSCREAM, BUMBLEBEE and more.

Variety of Combat
    For head-to-head battles, fans engage in melee combat that reflects each TRANSFORMERS robot’s character, scale, weight and power along with melee weapons and special moves unique to each character. The game’s ranged combat offers a wide array of projective weapons designed to take out enemies from afar.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7764-7432-1006-5709
    if this made from the movie comming out then none of those features will matter, it's gonna suck if it's made from the movie. I hate developers who make video games off from movies. they should make it off of the series not the movie.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah, a sequel to the first game would´ve been better
    Starwolf:-"You´re good, But I´m better"-

Special Olympics Medalist BrandonMcAuslan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Spiderman games were good. Wouldn't write this off just yet until you have seen gameplay. Superman on 360 looks cool too. But if you aren't a fan of tranformers the movie then why do you care anyway?

Member #
    Friends
    not that interested in this game
    Your Pro ,or your a noob - thats life

I own a USA Wii (sold my EUR Wii) 2x Wii motes 2x Nunchucks

Super Mario Galaxy | Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution | Guitar Hero 3(selling PM if interested) | Zelda TP | Wario Ware

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    i cant wait to hear the transforming sound on the wii
    [MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJUz5N3Exws[/MEDIA]
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    I pray this is gonna be good they should make two games one based on generation one and the movie it all depends on the remote and if they can use right or just port over a ps2 copy!
    if they use the Wiis power it will be fun!

autobots roll out!

Member #
    Friends
    I agree if its made for Wii and not a movie port I think we should all be in for a treat. I will be watching for this with anticipation. I am ready for this to come out, I just watched the first movie (1986) on Monday night and forgot how pleasingly cheesey it was.

I am staying positive with Wii right now and have some faith in their early game judgement, sure some flops have came out but over all the release titles have been the best lineup for a system that I have seen in a long time. If they keep a strong line of games the PS3 opposes no threat and the Xbox 360 could be in the scope soon (am I getting ahead of myself?).

Member #
    Friends
    3808-6033-3392-6834
    I can't wait for this game!!
    I grew up loving Transformers and still do (should I admit that!) ha ha

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by TopherD05
    if this made from the movie comming out then none of those features will matter, it's gonna suck if it's made from the movie. I hate developers who make video games off from movies. they should make it off of the series not the movie.
    Spiderman anyone?
    Buy my mixtape. $8 Shipped. Sample joints on my myspace. www.myspace.com/halijus

Ads