• SpongeBob fans will get to fly using the Wii controller as it becomes an aircraft’s control stick in unique, fast paced flying sections.
• Players will experience racing as they grip the Wii controller like a steering wheel for a whole new and intuitive virtual driving experience.
• Rampage through Bikini Bottom as a 50 foot Plankton using the Wii’s unique accelerometers by sweeping, swiping and shaking the controller to punch, stomp and roar through a path of destruction.
• Melee attacks using the Wii’s controller in sweeping gestures allow players to create combo-moves.
• Players perform Bending moves by moving the Wii controller left, right, up or down.
• Focus Moves allow players to draw symbols, using the Wii controller, from the “Avatar world” in a time based series in order to generate special moves.
• Players can use the Wii Nunchuk to control the game camera with tilting action.
• Players will race rotating the Wii controller like a steering wheel.
• Control jumps with the Wii controller.
• Enhanced mini games will use the unique control features including tilt mechanics in Tractor Tipping and motion mechanics for the Pit Stop.
• Swing the Wii remote like a club to tee off for a game of golf.
• Simulate a pool stick with the Wii remote in a game of Barnyard Billiards.
• Swing and strike with the controller to whack weasels in the Whack-a-Rac game.
• Utilize the Wii controller like a steering wheel to take the farmer’s truck on a joy ride.