Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0287-9971-6660-4138
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel86
    m7ticalm, twilight_princess and Sam_Harris are so right, Nintendo Australia is so useless! It'd be nice if they did a bit more for us. Just about the only thing they do is the Nintendo Roadshow/DS Convention thingy, even that I don't know if its coming back to Perth again (it damn well better I'm itchin to do some Wireless'ing against a multitude of Mario Karters/Bounty Hunters).
    Man we should make a petition to nintendo for them to give us more respect! I mean why dont we get a "nintendo fusion tour" why dont we get the wii at the same date as america. Why dont we have super smash bros competitions, actually they did have one but noooo, only the eastern states. Why dont we get official nintendo magazines. Why does australia nintendo suck?

Member #
    Friends
    What if......... September 15th in europe they announce that the console is available on monday the 18th. I hope they have something like this planned.

Member #
    Friends
    i cant wait either, and im starting school in a day so u know that'll give me something to do..... :drool.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    U need to edit ur post, u messed up w/ the drool smiley

U haven't started school yet?!?! Where the heck do u live man? (my sisters even in college and she started weeks ago (!)_(!))

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    I just thought... we're just waitin to find out when the Wii's gonna be released... we could be waitin another 2 months or so til it actuali comes out ... But i spose the next waiting will be more exciting

lol this is true , we r only waiting for a release date; knowing this only makes a difference that ppl r gonna get more and more excited every day as the days draw in lol; whats gonna b different once we wait on september 14-15 to find the release date? man, knowing something can really stir up ones mind (in good an bad ways ) thats funny tho, everyone is waiting for the release date information...after that, everyon will b waiting for the day it comes out, then only about 25% of the ppl who wanted to buy the Wii will get it after it goes out of stock and more shipments r needed lol, like the X-Box 360
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    U need to edit ur post, u messed up w/ the drool smiley

U haven't started school yet?!?! Where the heck do u live man? (my sisters even in college and she started weeks ago (!)_(!))

SSBB where do u live? in areas where its hotter in the U.S like Florida, school ends earlier than in places like NJ; i start school tomorrow, wednesday september 6th lol...my cousins in florida started school in mid-august, but they ended in late May. My friend from West Virginia started school a week ago; SSBB u have to understand that depending on where u live, schools start on different days lol, especially if u live in a different country
    Everybody still gets basically the same amount of days off, its just that the starting of and ending school days r different
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    oh and one more thing, ppl who go to college start college way earlier than any other schools, my oldest brother started his sophmore year of college about 2 weeks ago; even the days off and such r different in college sorry for giving these "lecture" like advice, but i think ppl should know

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    No no, I know. My parents have friends from all over the country (USA) and all there kids have started. I live in Georia...I mean KONOHA, KONOHA! U NVR HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT GEORGIA!

It's just that my sister's boyfriend didn't start college for wks. into september one yr. but then started a wk. later then I did the next yr. It's so confusing

And listen, I know u'r getting annoyed by this, but u need to hit the edit button if u want to say something more!!! Don't post twice in a row! Do u know wut i'm talking about?

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    plz nintendo do appel (release it 2 week after its annouced ) that would be so cool

Member #
    Friends
    0061-5695-7775-8491
    hell yeah it would be wonderful! I am still predicting october release.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads