According to a recent Podcast from VGM daily, a lot of new info regarding the Wii version of Far Cry has surfaced.
The information was given by a key team member of Ubisoft working on the Wii version and has since been syndicated around the IGN and 1up boards.
The general concensus is that the info is official, although i'd take it with a pinch of salt until a named spokesperson confirms it
Heres the info leaed:
- Renamed Far Cry: Vengeance
- Jump with nunchuck by lifting it
- Slash Wiimote to make a feral attack, nunchuck to hit enmies in the back, ect.
- Move Wiimote forward to zoom
- Slash across screen for knife attack
- Focusing both on graphics and gameplay, not straight port from Xbox versions.
- Unvealed on the 14th.
- Widescreen, 480p
- “Stable 30 FPS, like all prior instincts games”
- Splitscreen multiplayer
- paraphrase: ‘We’ve heard some online information from Nintendo, but we can’t comment.’ (funny, cause he did. Look below )
- Proposing possibilities to Nintendo Wii24connect
- Single Player: 20+ hours
- “We’re testing online right now”
- “Is there a possiblity online play will show up in retail version?” (quick response) “Yep Yep.”
- Downloadable content is a possibility.
The podcast can be downloaded here: http://podcast.chumcity.net/specialt...Daily_E118.mp3