LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Bust-A-Move Bash!

505 Games have today announced the May 11th release of Bust-A-Move on Nintendo Wii.

Here's the information from the press release (Scroll to the bottom for the screenshots):

Bust-A-Move offers simple puzzle gameplay that’s easy to pick up and play but that also has enough strategy and depth to reward master players. Players must use the cannon at the bottom of the playing screen to fire coloured bubbles into similarly coloured bubbles at the top of the field. These bubbles advance down towards the player at regular intervals and if they reach the bottom it’s ‘game over’! Merging three or more of the same colour bubble makes them disappear and clever strategies can be put to use to create chain reactions, which clear multiple bubbles at once.

Bust-A-Move is crammed with the puzzle series’ staple ingredients to please die-hard BAM pros while at the same time offering a whole raft of new additions to thrill BAM newbies. Classic features include the return of a wacky cast of characters headed up by brothers Bub and Bob and original gameplay modes including Puzzle, Endless and Versus modes. Exciting new features include the option to play in eight-player versus matches – a first for the Bust-A-Move series! Other new features include ‘Shooting’ mode, where bubbles come at you from all sides of the playing field, and the generous ‘Slip’ option, which automatically corrects your aim if you’re slightly off. The full rundown of game modes is as follows:

· Puzzle mode: play through 500 different stages, each with its own distinct features, obstacles and tricks to thwart you!
    · Endless mode: a head-bursting endless torrent of bubbles to test your skill and endurance
    · Versus mode: up to eight players can face off against each other simultaneously for the very first time
    · Shooting mode: all-new for Wii, bubbles come at the player from all angles and the player uses the Wii remote and nunchuk together to fight the onslaught
    · Hyper mode: gameplay is speeded up for the most intense BAM challenge ever
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bust-A-Move Bash!-screenshot_014.jpg   Bust-A-Move Bash!-screenshot_016.jpg  

Bust-A-Move Bash!-screenshot_024.jpg   Bust-A-Move Bash!-screenshot_027.jpg  

Bust-A-Move Bash!-screenshot_047.jpg   Bust-A-Move Bash!-screenshot_064.jpg  

Bust-A-Move Bash!-screenshot_080.jpg   Bust-A-Move Bash!-screenshot_099.jpg  

Bust-A-Move Bash!-screenshot_113.jpg   Bust-A-Move Bash!-screenshot_128.jpg  

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Nice to have a release date. This is a guaranteed hit for the Wii and Nintendo. So many people I know are obsessed w/ this series and this game in particular.

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164

This game is out on almost every console
    Id prefer a vc download of the third
    (a version of space invaders has come out on all most every console)

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

100 proof straight Sketch Sketch Turner's Avatar
    Member #
    In a place above a place that's below a place but inbetween the other places. o_O
    Friends
    Dude...cmon that game is so OLD!!!! ITS BORING...unless you have a thing for puzzle games or something...

Pain is weakness leaving the body

Member #
    Friends
    you cant go wrong with a good puzzle game like bust-a-move

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Hmm nice, think I agree with prinny though, I'd rather have it to download on the VC.

Member #
    Friends
    7277-1629-5342-0526
    Hey I love bust a move, its a great puzzle game! And this new one has up to 8 players simultaneously ? Now thats awesome.

Member #
    Friends
    5306-1898-7837-4246
    great game on our psp cant wait to get it for our wii
    WII CONSOLE/WII SPORTS STRAIGHT OUT THE BOX
    2-WII MOTES /2 WII-NUNCHUKS
    1-PINK WII-MOTE GLOVE/1-yoshi WII-MOTE GLOVE
    1-BLACK NUNCHUK GLOVE/ WI-FI USB CONNECTION
    2GB SD MEMORY CARD

Member #
    Friends
    I like the anime style characters, but other than that, it doesn't look like it's worth the 40 dollar price tag. I'll wait until it drops to 20.

Member #
    Friends
    7648-1598-4604-3385
    Puzzle games are so addicting, I'm pumped for this game. I had to grab SPM over this, but I plan on getting this soon.
    Y.O.L.O.

M.S.C.103186 139591

Ads