+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Lii
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0836-2067-9225-7135
    Quote Originally Posted by con77
    it will be so much easier for girls to enter because they like the wiimote options if you know what i mean
    Lol, Ill get your coat...
    Naa only joking mate, have some rep for making me laugh

Just give me a quick PM if you add me! :-)

2. Ads

The_Loose_Cannon
    i knew this would go into a peverted light lmao.

whos going to be the one who humps the wii or takes the "elephant" in warioware one step too far? LMAO!

sorry im going to stay outta this one unless you want to lose to a bunch of cops playing a wii and making asses of themselves with doughnuts in our mouths....god thats a good idea actually but no lmao

Hyrulian Firefighter tonyeng4ine's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1075-9168-3589-2965
    hahaha that would be great loose cannon but if you do that then I might get some of the guys from the fire house and put something together

Myself talking to a patient during a EMS call..
    "If you got hurt from your wiimote, you probably deserved it..."

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyeng4ine
    hahaha that would be great loose cannon but if you do that then I might get some of the guys from the fire house and put something together

eating chilli or eating BBQ?

sh*t another FDNY/NYPD showdown.......bring it! but its all good youre going to win. i dont think i can withstand the humiliation lol

Hyrulian Firefighter tonyeng4ine's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1075-9168-3589-2965
    hahahhahahaha, hey if i was still on the job I would have somthing done with the guys down at the 76 or even better some of my buds from csu their wii fanatics !!

Myself talking to a patient during a EMS call..
    "If you got hurt from your wiimote, you probably deserved it..."

Member #
    Friends
    5981-2669-3238-7379
    I happen to be a fan of both my pride and the original Wii paint job, so I'm gonna stay out of this one. However, I encourage the rest of you to have fun making fools of yourselves while i0n dangles stickers over your heads...
    ~Well, it's been the ruin of many a poor boy and God, I know I'm one ~

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymdawg
    I happen to be a fan of both my pride and the original Wii paint job, so I'm gonna stay out of this one. However, I encourage the rest of you to have fun making fools of yourselves while i0n dangles stickers over your heads...

lol as brash as you ment that to be, i still find humor in it because i too wouldnt deface my wii with those stickers as cool of an idea it is.

like i said i couldnt withstand the humiliation of me being captured on film doing such stupidity LOL!

i think personally this is a cute idea. keep in mind, not everyone is in the same age bracket as everyone else. the younger crowed will more likely do this as opposed to you and i

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Loose Cannon and tonyeng4ine I was actually fascinated by your conversation then. With the whole 'the guys down at the 76' I was like ! It sounds like something out of a movie!

What if two people from the forum were to join forces and do a combined picture..a threesome with the wii if you like

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    Loose Cannon and tonyeng4ine I was actually fascinated by your conversation then. With the whole 'the guys down at the 76' I was like ! It sounds like something out of a movie!

What if two people from the forum were to join forces and do a combined picture..a threesome with the wii if you like

lol, the 76th is an NYPD precinct, tony is a traitor and went to the dark side AKA FD!!! lol

and 3some huh? hold on let immature minds wander if you will! and yes that would be quite humorous! tony isnt that far away from me....hmmm lol

but again i wont be participating in this lol im sorry

Member #
    Friends
    Does it need to be us (could it be friends/relatives) and can it be photoshopped?

What are the restrictions regarding drug use / sexual acts / violent acts?

Just asking because those questions (with answers) could open and close a lot of doors.

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Ads