Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    I have to admit in my experience all my nintendo products have been working as fine as the day i got them, I havnt used my playstation for a good 2 or 3 years so i wouldnt know if it still works but last time i used it it was fine, my PS2 is currently going through a difficult patch sometimes even new games take at least 4 turn on and offs to work my PS2 dvd player isnt exactly great all dvds appear green, I've had two computors which have been fine and my laptop is in top form still but i have to admit I've been most satisfied with the nintendo products lifespan.

back on topic: Ninty wont just hold back wii stock to annoy us if they are holding back stock it may be because the first wave of wii's have a problem or maybe they arnt getting produced that much but even so give it a while and nintendo will probably unleash a big group of wii's on sale.

Member #
    Friends
    2783-8719-1866-4201
    Quote Originally Posted by Moten
    That's why Nintendo will always win over Sony. They actually make sure their product works before they put it out, rather than just pushing a product to market before it is ready.

::glances in the general direction of Sony::

indeed
    Eg. PS3...

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-
    --- Wii Friend Code: 2783-8719-1866-4201 ---
    --- MoH:H2 Persona: shrimpy20 ---
    --- Want more info? PM me! ---
    --- http://www.hellzoneclan.org ---

Member #
    Friends
    Hello i am new to this website and i have joined because my desire for Wii of course i live in Sacramento CA and i was wondering when the Wii will restock? (mass production) I have heard it will come in the middle of April?, and in this topic proves it correct. I have a few questions about it, one, will the Wii be sold at the retail price of $250? Two will the Wii be sold in bundles or not? One last question, i heard they Stores get restocked weekly but only recieve 7-15 Wiis a day and they get sold out in 1 day? Is this true and if so do they sell at retail price too, in bundles? Please respond ASAP
    Thank You!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by lambise
    Hello i am new to this website and i have joined because my desire for Wii of course i live in Sacramento CA and i was wondering when the Wii will restock? (mass production) I have heard it will come in the middle of April?, and in this topic proves it correct. I have a few questions about it, one, will the Wii be sold at the retail price of $250? Two will the Wii be sold in bundles or not? One last question, i heard they Stores get restocked weekly but only recieve 7-15 Wiis a day and they get sold out in 1 day? Is this true and if so do they sell at retail price too, in bundles? Please respond ASAP
    Thank You!
    please see thread below

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...h-wii-294.html
    Wiiman54

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    Poor Mr Gamestop not getting all the money he wants Im sure that Nintendo wouldn't hold back stocks because they are a company and do need to make money

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Member #
    Friends
    Actually,

I'll agree with these allocations. I'm an Electronics Sales Associate at a Local Wal-mart. We've Received very few Wii's throughout march, Maybe 7.

The same has happend with the DS Lite, We're Completely Cleaned out.

However, As soon as april Hit, We've gotten 20 Wii's And a Mess of DS lites. It's like we'll finally be keeping them on hand, Just like the PS3's. (Which have been sitting in our Lock-up since Christmas.)

I have no doubt about this story.
    Wii Sports, Wii Play, Call of Duty 3, Blazing Angels, Tiger Woods PGA 07, Mariokart 64, Super Mario 64

Member #
    Friends
    As someone that used work at a big company in corporate America, I don't doubt that Nintendo would have held back Wiis because they had already met their sales figures. At the company that I worked at it was a big deal for every one and their departments to meet their numbers even to the point of slacking off once the quota for the month had been met so that we could manipulate our numbers for the next month to look good as well.

Member #
    Friends

eh?

that not true... i got my Wii today (12.4.07)... ordered it on monday (9.4.07) :S... but then again.... the next day when i looked at the website the big 'WII IN STOCK' banner was gone... and when i clicked on wii's it said 'sorry out of stock' i was like *smug grin* =D

Dean

Member #
    Friends
    I'm trying to buy Wii since after New Year but I still couldn't find one. Does anybody have any idea which store will release it and when? BTW, I locate in San Francisco Bay area.

Any information will be really appreciated

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    It's a lie. It's probably Gamespot being paid by Sony to say that. Gamespot saves money every January by firing employees. Even if they made a $1 billion the prior year. They don't care. Gamespot will do anything for a $1. Even lose money preorder slips in their system.

Ads