LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

New batch of MySims screenshots

Here's around 53 new screenshots taken from Electronic Art's forthcoming Wii Sims game, MySims.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrn01cabbefore.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrn02cabafter.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnbigtree.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrncabbookstore01.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrncabbookstore02.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrncabbookstore03.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrncabbookstore04.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrncabbookstore05.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrncas01.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrncas02.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrncas03.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrncas04.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrncas05.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrncas06.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrncas07.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrncatfrige01.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrncatfrige02.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrncatfrige03.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrncatfrige04.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrncatfrige05.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrncreatapizzaovn.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrndock.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnfemale1.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnfemale3.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnfemale5.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnfemale6.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnflorist3.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnforestbridge.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrngarden2.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnhouse.jpg  

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Here's the remaining images
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrninsdyrcharhous.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnitalianrestrnt.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnmale5.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnmale12.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnmoveinchef1.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnmoveinchef2.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnpartyinkitchen.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnprospecting2.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnprospecting3.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnprospecting5.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnrocketlaunch3.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnscarefilmstrip.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnshove2.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnsniffflower.jpg  

New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnsplash2.jpg   New batch of MySims screenshots-simsmywiiscrnsushirestrnt01.jpg  

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    The more I see..the more I want.

See the very last row..the one above it to the left..are they fighting?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    The more I see..the more I want.

See the very last row..the one above it to the left..are they fighting?
    Looks like ones going in for a hug and the other is denying. lol

Member #
    Friends
    it proves the wiis dominance when a pc classic like sims can be turned into a must have for some people

Member #
    Friends
    i'm still unsure about this game but i'll rent it to see how it is but it does look good

Member #
    Friends
    0554-8372-1002-5500
    Wow. It seems like a mix between Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, and The Sims =]]

Me likey.

current obsessions::
    Kingdom Hearts
    Fish

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    any online fuctionality?
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends
    whens it due for publish? also does it have wifi play?

Member #
    Friends
    0153-8778-5368-6652
    I don't know if there is a release date but I have seen some footage on it, you can make couchs and shit.

Really neat!

Also the online features haven't been said.
    (1)Wii-1/2/07
    (1)Classic Controller
    (2)Wiimotes
    (VC)Super mario 64, Gunstar Heros

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads